Preparation for the engagement

Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques (Sequel to Seducing him in 10 steps)

"Alien Ahjuma!!! Pleaseeeeee~~~" Jaejoong whined, putting on a cute aegyo face.

Eunmi edged away from her gorgeous boyfriend, puffing her cheeks defiantly. "NONONONONO!!!" she wailed, shutting her eyes.

Jaejoong scooted nearer to her as Eunmi shuffled further and further away from her. "Please babe. PLEASEEEE?" he pouted. "With a cherry on top?"

Eunmi was ready to cry. "Joongie I SAID NOOOOOO!!!"

Jaejoong was about to breakdown too. They were in this argument for more than four hours already, and still, the hard headed Ahjuma refused to comply.

"Babe, don't you love me?" Jaejoong asked, his eyes searching hers. "Why won't you do it if you love me?"

He smirked slightly, seeing her guilty face pouting.

*She's going to say yes. I knew it. This trick ALWAYS works.* Jaejoong smirked inwardly, inching nearer with a puppy face.

"Unless..." Jaejoong looked at her with a pretend horrified expression. "You don't love me anymore?"

Eunmi's eyes widened in shock.

"It's either you do it, or it means you don't love me, Alien Ahjuma." Jaejoong said sternly. He was smirking behind that cold face honestly, he knew she would succumb to his OH-SO-GREAT Jaejoong charms.

Eunmi looked at him horrified, comtemplating for a while.

...

"I'm so sorry Joongie.." she whispered in a small voice. "If i have to do it... THEN I DON'T LOVE YOU!!!!" she wailed. "DON'T FORCE MEEEEE~~~"

Oh. My. Gawd.

You should have seen how the glass and lamps were trembling and shaking because of her loud loud loud loud loud LOUUUUUUDDDDDDD voice.

And Jaejoong's stunned face as well.

He puffed his cheeks frustrated. "Babe, we've been going through this for four hours already. Seriously, why won't you agree? It won't kill you. You wore those before!"

He held a pair of KILLER HEELS in front of her.

(A/N: I know there'd be some y readers out there that thought otherwise right?? *snickers*)

"I don't want toooo~~~" Eunmi wailed. "I don't want to get engaged anymore if I have to wear those!"

Jaejoong sighed. He opened his arms. "Baby come here." he called softly.

Eunmi looked up with curious eyes. She scooted over into his warm embrace instantly, sniffing his addictive manly smell. "Babe I'm sorry for forcing you." Jaejoong her hair softly. "If you really don't want to wear those then we'll just get you flats."

"NO YOU CAN'T IT DOESN'T EVEN GO WITH THE WHOLE LOOK!" the fashion designer at the side shrieked his lungs out.

Jaejoong shot him a killer look that shut him up immediately. "Okay babe?" Jaejoong cooed. "Don't cry anymore."

Eunmi nodded and sniffled, looking up. "I'm sorry Joongie.." she puffed her cheeks. "I'm just scared. I can't pose in those shoes! I'll just fall off before you can say KIM JAEJOONG."

Jaejoong chuckled. "Yeah I know." he nodded. "Why don't we take sitting shots then? You won't need to stand up."

Eunmi blinked. "Sitting shots?"

Jaejoong nodded. "Yeah. It's a great idea by your gorgeous boyfriend right?" he poked her cheek. "Come on Alien Ahjuma, we've got to start the photoshoot. We're late by four hours."

He slung her over his shoulder like a sack and the long awaited photoshoot finally started.

 

Changmin had already eaten five packs of rice, four servings of dubbokki, gone to the Hot Pot restaurant next door twice, and ate a total of 15 packs of chocopies by the time the photoshoot started.

DBSK, L.Joe and MiHye (if you don't remember, L.Joe's girl) were there for the photoshoot as well. Eunmi insisted on taking one with all her friends.

It was a grand business really, which naturally came with the package of a Kim Heir. Although it was just an engagement party, they were having a grand ball at the Kim's mansion, and they were even going to have engagement photos, like wedding ones.

It was almost as if they were getting married, minus the Certificate.

After Jaejoong proposed, he wanted to make sure Eunmi was his as fast as possible. He wanted to get married the following week but it wasn't possible, since a grand ball like that would take at least 3 months of preparation.

Hence, he settled for an elaborate Engagement party first.

"Oh man. Sister-in-law finally agreed to wear those?" Junsu asked, waking up from his four hour nap. "You're seriously jjang hyung, I never thought Eunmi would put those on."

L.Joe shook Mihye who had already fallen asleep on his shoulder. "Baby, the photoshoot's finally starting." he kissed her temple softly.

"Finally?" Mihye rubbed her eyes tiredly, yawning.

After much persuasion from Eunmi and L.Joe, Mihye had finally agreed to a complete makeover, like the one Eunmi went to. Now, she's pretty much a sought-for babe, with a hot handsome guy as her boyfriend.

Eunmi and Jaejoong sat in the middle, with their friends standing around the happy couple.

"Okay, now the couple in the middle, give a happy smile!" the photographer instructed. "And more skinship! SKINSHIP!!!"

Jaejoong's eyes brightened up significantly and he pulled Eunmi on his lap. "Babe, I love you." he pecked her cheek. "I promise to stay with you forever and ever."

Eunmi giggled happily and wrapped her arms round his neck. Jaejoong kissed her gladly, tongue, saliva and all.

The rest of their friends gagged. "OH GOD PLEASEEEE~~" Junsu whined.

And that was how their first photo turned out.

 

Hi PEEEPPPPPSS!!!

Surprised? Keke i know i said 23rd Sept. But I felt kinda bad for making you guys wait that long so I decided to sneak a chapter first.

The first chapter doesn't have much content yet, just fluff and some intro, but I hope it'll satisfy you guys for a while. :D

LOVE YOU you <3