Flatline

No Response

I guess it’s safe to say that Min Yoongi is the least talkative member of Bangtan. Aside from Jin who spends 85% of his time in interviews or appearances laughing and grinning behind his fist, he’s the one you are most likely to find standing one the sidelines while the other members fool around in the studio during dance practice. The one lazing around the dorm on their rare days off instead of going out with Hobie and Namjoon when they asked.  So it’s safe to say he is definitely the most reserved. But oddly enough, in the mornings that esteemed tittle goes to none other than Park Jimin.


But Yoongi has no problem with that, he actually finds it refreshing. Jimin’s sleepy form in stark contrast from his usual bubbly self, it’s actually kind of hilarious. Yoongi thinks all of this as he watches Jimin virtually drags his still sleeping body around the dorm doing various tasks that would ordinarily be easy enough to do. Pulling himself into the bathroom to lazily drag his toothbrush across his teeth. Lowering his limp hands to the sink to splash some of the running water on his face; which clearly did not help anything judging by the fact that his eyes were still slits.


Yoongi found it hard not to chuckle to himself as Jimin stumbled out of the bathroom and across the hall to where he stood leaning against doorframe of their shared room. The kid walked right past him, not even sparing a glance as he collapsed onto his bunk and began to crawl towards the middle so that his limbs wouldn’t continue to dangle off the side of the small bed.


This time Yoongi let out an almost mocking snort as he rolled his eyes and pushed himself off his comfortable position on the doorframe, beginning to walk towards the half dead figure on the bed. “Yah, Jiminnie” He said calmly, patience evident in his voice.


No response.


“Jiminnie”


Jimin buried his face further into his pillow.


Yoongi glared at the offending body on the bed, his little patience now running thin “…Jimin.” he growled.


No response.


“YAH, JIMBUTT”


This time he groaned and rolled onto his back. Eyes closed, lips slightly parted and loose fitting tank top riding up just slightly, just enough to allow the lower half of the defined muscle outlines that were his abs to show, even in his current relaxed state.


Yoongi his suddenly dry lips.


“Jiminnie you have to get up.” He said quietly, impatience lacing his now slightly hoarse voice.


No response.


Ok that has to stop.


Yoongi crossed his arms and glared holes into Jimin’s reposed face, practically festering in his irritation at being ignored by the little brat. Said brat shifted slightly though in the silence. Causing his too big shorts to shift too, exposing his admittedly smooth and milky looking right hipbone and twisting his tank farther up his body in the process.


When Yoongi realized his eyes had glazed over he cleared his throat.


“Hey, Jimin you need to get up seriously.” He sighed, rolling his eyes for the umpteenth time in the last 3 minutes and beginning to walk to the side of Jimin’s bed. “We have to leave in like 3 hours and you know how long it takes you just to put on your BB crème. It’s like your face absorbs the stu-“


Two very firm and annoyingly strong arms wrapped around his slim waist, effectively knocking him off balance and pulling him with an embarrassing yelp onto the awaiting bed.


He landed with a slender arm on either side of Jimin’s head and his left leg nestled perfectly in between the younger boy’s thick thighs. His eyes widened comically when he saw that he was inches away from Jimin’s still unopened ones.


“Y-YAH Jimin you-“ He suddenly felt an oddly soft hand sloppily covering the lower half of his face, his lower lip bouncing back into place with a pop as the hand slid off.


“Shhhhhhh”


Did he just.


“Did you just….” He shook his head, regretting his decision of trying to deal with the younger in the first place. He braced his arms on the sides of Jimin’s head in an attempt to get up and out of the ridiculous situation but the hand that was on his face had s back around to its place around his waist and did not let up.


Yoongi cursed himself silently “The hell, Jimin? Let me go.”


No response.


“Park Jim I swear by every song I’ve ever written if you do not let me go in the next 6 seconds so help me I will-“


And Min Yoongi was suddenly very glad Jimin’s eyes had not opened once throughout this entire exchange because that meant he couldn’t see the beautiful shade of red that was now painting the older boys pale face.


That same busy hand released its hold to slide lazily up his back, along his spine actually, causing a small shudder that he will never admit to, resting momentarily on his neck then inching up to his hair where it stopped. Yoongi remained frozen as Jimin’s hand began to move slowly up and down, side to side, and in a circular motion lightly massaging his scalp. With every movement of Jimin’s hand Yoongi’s head began to descend down more and more until his head was safely nestled into the warm space in the crook of Jimin’s neck.


“Shhh, Hyung you talk too much.” He finally whispered, eyes seemingly glued shut.


Now Yoongi would never admit to the fact that Jimin’s light of his head was actually strangely soothing. Or that their closeness was giving off the perfect amount of heat, making him want to go without covers on cold nights and maybe just use Jimin instead. He won’t say that he thought his body fit perfectly into every curve and crevice of Jimin’s and you can’t prove that his fresh honeyed scent was lulling Yoongi to a sweet and much needed sleep.


But he sure as hell didn’t move.


He slowly relaxed into Jimin’s hold because why fight it? This is what he does best, lazing around in bed. And Jimin was right anyway, what was he doing talking so much? It was time to win back his tittle.


So he may have nuzzled his face further into the kids neck, though he wouldn’t use that word. And he may have hooked the leg that was in between Jimin’s thighs tighter around his leg.


But he didn’t inhale Jimin’s sweet scent before he fell asleep.


You can’t prove it.
 


A/N /Stitch voice. asdfghjklfffffff its so FLUFFY

But idek man not really.

Anyway here it is. I was going to post tomorrow but It looks like a have a ton to do and I did not know that holy crap.

WHY WOULD YOU SCHEDULE A MODELING GIG THE SAME DAY AS A CHARITY EVENT?? WHYY????

Now I know how idols feel, I am so stressed.

ugh.

ANYWAY.... tell me if you liked it? Feedback is always welcome.

I have 2 more fics in the works one Yoonmin and the other Namjin because there is not enough Namjin in the word ok.

And MAYBE if youre nice to me you'll get an epilogue because I might have an idea....

So yeah, talk to me babies B)

~Yoshi