Moon's

The Silver Age

After a few minutes the ahjumma was back with our orders. I could smell the Mocha from the counter as she stepped towards us. The smell tickled my nose then I got distracted by the size of that brown bread Moon’s sandwich

The Ahjumma suggested that I don’t have dinner after this meal and also admitted that Jongin and I are a heavenly made couple so I intended to explain that we’re nothing but classmates yet she kept going on and on about how lucky I am to have found my soul mate so I just smiled at her and focused on my gorgeous sandwich.
I got too immerged in that delicious treat that I almost forgot that Jongin was sitting right in front of me.


J- It’s funny you know... It’s like she’s known us for years!
- hahaha she probably says that to all the couples that come here .. Speaking of which do you have any plans for Jessica?

J- Why would you say that?
- Because you both were in my visual field and she seemed pissed off somehow so I just wondered ...
 
J- You’re finally smiling!
- A sarcastic smile. TRUST MEH.. and I’m juafgz shvjsyhgf arsgdtt sgdguytgth

J- I need a translator
I swallowed and said :
- I’m practically smiling at the sandwich and not at you .

J- Yeah sure... So what are you going to sing for the talent show?
- I still don’t know yet.

J - I really had no idea that you could sing!
- Neither did I ! Now could you please let me enjoy my food here ?!

J - Fine

  In that particular moment I felt something really strange while looking at Jongin. Maybe I’m just being nostalgic, nostalgic to that precious smile, the shape of his dark eyes when he laughs and their glow, his silky hair or to that tenderness in his manly voice.
I really don’t know what it was but it made me realize how much that I’d missed him over these few years.

J - I guess it’s time for us to go, he said while taking a look at his navy blue watch.
 

I tried to reach for my wallet as Jongin stood up and beat me up to the cashier.
- Thank you !

J- For what ? I payed for my own order you didn’t expect me to pay for yours too didn’t you ?
- Ugh .. You’re such a …

J - Save it. I’ll be outside
I asked the Ahjumma for the price and she said that Jongin took care of everything.
“DAMN YOU JONGIN”


 J- You’re gonna pay me back later, he said as I closed the glass door behind me, not in cash

- So you want a check?
J- I want a private live performance of my favorite song in there, he pointed out to Moon’s, tomorrow !

- Or I can just give you the money and get it over with!

J – No I insist
- Alright, there’s a piano in Moon’s and I guess I’ll just see what I can do .. Is there any song that you want me to sing?

J– Oh C’mon you know it! I thought you had a good memory!
- I remember it... But... I don’t think I could pull it off since I haven’t sang it since you...

J- Since I left, he said before he stopped in the middle of the way back to school and gave me a searching look , but I’m back now you should be happy!

He gave me the sweetest smile ever so I thought it would be a good chance to apologize for being rude to him so he just smiled again and said :
J- Has anyone told you how cute you look when you apologize ?
- No

J – Why?!
- Because I don’t really apologize to people

... Duh

We made it to class on time and instead of focusing on what the teacher was saying we kept smiling to each other across the room, you know the usual goofy smiles which were good for a change.
PD – Are you cheating on JY?
- What? NO!
PD – So what’s with the smiling crap that is going on between you and Jongin?!
- We’re friends that’s all
PD – Yeah right!
- Don’t make me regret sitting next to you and you’re still my dongsaeng
PD – Anyways I’m going shopping tomorrow 
- I m really gonna be busy tomorrow,I said, when will you go ?
PD - Probably before the morning period because I want to wear one of the new outfits to school.
- Alrighty then, I'll text Sooyoung

A soon as I typed my phone's password, I got a text from JY asking me out on a date tomorrow evening

"Crap, this can't be happening "