Black Hole

Penpals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yiruma - When the Love Falls

Minyoung was skipping on her way home with Baekhyun by her side. Since they lived across from each other it was only reasonable for them to walk together home. They would at least be doing so now, since they had now become friends, officially, not only neighbors.

Minyoung was beaming, her happiness just shooting out of her like sunrays. She couldn`t have been more content by the idea of having a friend who was now nearby, who she could walk to school with and spend her free time with. She couldn`t wait to get home so she could write her ‘Thank you’ letter to Chanyeol. Because of him she had now become closer to that one person she had the slightest crush on. Hopefully he felt the same, or would eventually develop feelings for her too.

“See you” They waved to each other and Minyoung couldn`t control her feelings standing in front of the half opened front door. When she thought about it, it was pretty weird. Even if her mother was pretty much drunk all day, the front door of their house was never left open.

Minyoung`s palm pressed against the cold wood and opened the door slowly. She peeked inside and her ears perked up. She heard her mother`s low sniffle and she became alert when she heard her grandmother`s voice. She darted inside being confused whether to be happy to see her grandmother or worried.

She stepped inside the kitchen seeing her mother for the very first time being sober. Her hands were covering her face and her whole posture seemed slouched while sitting by the dining table. Her grandmother stood beside her chair her hand caressing her mother`s back.

When they felt Minyoung`s presence inside the room her mother gave her a long apologetic stare, her eyes filled with tears streaming down her cheeks. Minyoung`s hand slid down the straps of her backpack, her brows raising slowly trying to understand what was going on.

“Minyoung…sweet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter