Park Chanyeol

Penpals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yiruma - Love Me

On the other side of town was the grown Park Chanyeol. He lived in his rented apartment in the middle of the city called Seoul. He didn`t live at the nicer side of town actually, no. His apartment was placed in the middle of all filth; hobos lying on the street, dirt filling the roads and abandoned dogs barking through the night.

Chanyeol was a simple man living his simple life. He only had 9 designed suits, which he would change between, in one size only in different colors. He didn`t understand the exaggerated people who loved flaunting with their stuff, showing off everything they owned picking down on people who didn`t. Maybe it was because Chanyeol never felt himself being a part of society. He had and would always be an outcast. He had a different way of thinking; he was almost like a child, a full grown child that was. His psychiatrist whom he would visit most of the time, told him he was a bit of a threat to society, or he was his own worst enemy. Chanyeol never understood his words, but he never thought of himself as mean or crazy person. He was simply different.

He was more into X-men figures and watching the animated series during the night, because he couldn`t fall asleep that easily. People believed it was weird since he was a 40 year old man who should be doing more than playing with action figures. He was more of a; what you see is what you get kind of a person. He was mostly blunt with everyone, and spoke right from his heart. Most of the people would eye him with disgust, and he never understood the meaning behind it. They were asking for his opinion and he was more likely to give it, but they never responded positively to his replies.

Because of the mixed signals given from the society Chanyeol had a hard time fitting in. He didn`t understand the nonverbal communication and he wasn`t sure what society really wanted from him. Girls could pass him by on the streets winking his way, but he had no clue why they did so. Since he had a hard time getting the message they crossed he always carried his small book with him which would dangle around his neck.

Ever since he wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter