The Call

Penpals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yiruma - Till I Find You

Minyoung had finally earned her degree. Minyoung had finally finished writing a psychological book with the details of her and Chanyeol`s communication. It was an attempt to find the cure to the Asperger syndrome. It was actually written as the bachelor thesis for school, but the professors were so impressed they decided to turn it into a book. She was pleased with the outcome and Baekhyun couldn`t have been more proud of her.

Minyoung was at school accepting her degree and at the same time being congratulated for everything she had achieved. Baekhyun was with her during the party that was thrown just for her. The professors wanted to show the rest of the school what brilliant their student was. She had only obtained A`s in every subject, and was now giving out her own book.

During the whole period all Minyoung could think about was the letter she wanted to send to Chanyeol. During her three college years all he had been doing was tell her to believe in herself, tell her to be strong and also share hilarious events in his life with her. It made her happy inside, and she was also content with the love she received from Baekhyun also.

They had been dating for 3 years and had now moved together to a larger house, making it into their home. Minyoung never believed a girl like her would be able to experience so much love in her life. She had basically grown with so much misery and hate around her. She had learned to embrace the unhappiness and live in the moment instead of trying to make things better, because she knew she would never be able to do so.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter