Silly Girl

Penpals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yiruma - The Moment

Years after years passed by and by the years Minyoung grew. She turned from the little girl to this stunning looking young woman being in her last year of high school basically in her last semester. She was still the cute innocent Minyoung deep down; still being curious of life, wanting to explore the world and most of all help people who had tough times in life. She knew all about it, she had been through it and was still suffering from her mother`s lack of participation in her life.

She still didn`t care about her report cards she would take home having straight A`s on them. Instead of praising her for her good work, she would nag at her for that one B among the several other A`s. She would tell Minyoung she lacked and was simply stupid and that was all because she was with that stuttering Baekhyun. She would tell Minyoung to keep away; he would ruin her future and turn her stupid just like himself.

Minyoung never said something in return. She believed it was rude to talk back at the elders even if her mother was inconsiderable and plain rude, she was still her mother. Sometimes Minyoung believed it was sad that she was actually blood related to this woman. That woman who didn`t care about who she was hurting and the venom filled words she was spitting on others.

Minyoung felt sorry for Baekhyun, her mother would sometimes scold Baekhyun in front of the whole neighborhood. Tell him to keep away from her daughter and when Baekhyun wouldn`t retort back she would laugh at his face, telling him it was best he stopped talking permanently. He would do everyone a favor by stopping his stuttering it was just annoying and embarrassing to listen to.

Over and over Minyoung would apologize for her mother`s behavior. Over and over Baekhyun would tell her to stop, it wasn`t her fault her mother was like this. Minyoung felt so blessed to have a friend who was by her side through everything never giving up on her. Little did Minyoung`s mother know that if it hadn`t been for Baekhyun`s encouraging words she wouldn`t have earned those good grades. If it hadn`t been for Baekhyun she would probably be dead by now, being too fed up by her mother`s uncomfortable ways. She wanted to yell it all on her mother`s face, but what was the use? She would never understand. She was too drunk to even stand on her own two feet, how could she understand Minyoung`s feeling then?

In the middle of it all Minyoung would still think about Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter