Prologue

I Knew You Were Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung eyed the men sitting around the poker table. He nonchalantly the cards in his hands.

“It’s your turn, Taehyung,” Jimin nudged him from behind.

He layed down his cards and watched in amusement as the curses and fist banging started all at once.

“Royal flush. And it looks like I win,” Taehyung smirked.

“Damn it. We lost again!” one of the older men shouted, throwing down his cards.

Taehyung leaned over the table to gather the money when a hand shot out in front of him. An eyebrow raised, Taehyung leaned back in his chair and stared at the bulky man standing before him.

“Now, wait just a minute kid,” the man sneered. “I’ll be taking my money back. This game was rigged.”

Taehyung just chuckled lightly and in a split second, he had the man’s face pressed against the table as he kept a tight hold around his neck.

“Would you like to repeat that?”

“Get the off of me!”

The men surrounding the table all took a step back. Taehyung’s temper was notorious around the hood and they knew better than to interfere in situations such as this.

“I asked,” he pushed the man’s face harder into the table, “would you like to repeat that?”

The man gargled as he began losing oxygen. “L-let go! I’m sorry!”

Taehyung snorted before letting go of his grip on the man’s neck and grabbing the man by the scruff of his neck, throwing him to the side.

“Let’s hurry up and grab the cash and get back to the apartment. I’m so damn tired,” Taehyung sighed.

He and his friends Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin, Jin, Jungkook and Hoseok grabbed the pile of cash and quickly left the scene before any one came, hearing the ruckus.

“Five hundred dollars? Sweet,” Jungkook grinned slyly as he counted the money.

Taehyung barely heard him as a pounding headache took over, causing him to growl under his breath. “I’m leaving for my apartment.”

Without another word, he turned heel and trudged to his trodden apartment in the heart of downtown Seoul. He walked in the dim lit street, grateful that his apartment wasn’t a long walk away from where he was now. He was about to turn the corner to his apartment when he felt someone tug his shirt.

His muscles tensed with irritation and he grabbed the wrist of the person who touched him and whipped around.

“What the do you want?”

He analyzed the girl in front of him and deduced that she couldn't be more than a few years you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter