Yixing's Acknowlegdements

The Great Story

A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE!!!

 

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

                For the most part of my life I’ve spent it riding donkeys in Mexico, sitting on a gondola in Venice, and trekking up the Andes trail. Travelling all over the world for something that I found only once I came home. And I have to thank the people I’ve met for giving me what I have always wanted.

                Firstly, to my ex-boss, Kris Wu. Thank you for hiring me despite all my flaws and shortcomings. I guess now is an appropriate time to tell you that I did break that Ming vase that was in your home and I did misplace the Burkington file, but hey if you’re reading this now then all of that is settled! Anyhow, thank you for being so strong and giving me a chance to even find what I needed. Thank you for being the man my best friend has always wanted.  A big part of how I am today is because of you and I am forever indebted to you. Most importantly, thank you for letting me go when I really needed to.

                To my ex-housemate and forever best friend Tao, thank you for being such a wonderful companion in this journey. Thank you for the laughs, the ridiculous advices, the times we sat on the couch watching Grey’s Anatomy and the times we gossiped about people we know. You’ve taught me that a little romance wouldn’t hurt anyone and your smile and quirky demeanour was what turned Kris from the Abominable Snowman into Olaf. Also, thanks for inviting me to join you and Kris to Lake Tahoe but I really can’t stand sleeping in the room next to you guys. Have you ever considered stuffing your face with a pillow at times?

                To the superstar of the 21st century Luhan, thank you for letting me write about you. Your strength and perseverance is what made you become who you are today. Congratulations on landing that dream role with Angelina Jolie and Clint Eastwood. Here’s to all your future successes and always remember that your heart is your number one priority. You have matured so much and I can’t tell you how proud I am to see you grow.

                To the model of year 2017 Sehun, thank you for guiding Luhan. Thank you for being his beacon of light in his darkest time. Luhan would have never chosen love over his career, but now he does, and it’s all because of you. I loved that pictorial you guys did in last month’s Living Life, where you guys are holding hands and discussing your future as lovers. That was really sweet. I didn’t know Luhan could be so sappy with his words, but love eh? It certainly shakes us up a bit. Here’s to eternal happiness for you and Luhan.

                To the happy ones Baekhyun and Chanyeol, I do miss you. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t. But I’m more than happy to know that you guys are doing okay. Luhan told me you’re opening a singing academy in America for underprivileged children, so congratulations! You took a huge leap to get to where you want now, and you taught us all that if you want to be happy, you have to take risks, and even if the world is against you, as long as your heart is in the right place and you have the right person, you’ll get what you want. God’s magic works in wonders and he has arranged so many wonderful things for you two. Thank you and god bless.

                To Jongin and Kyungsoo, I’m so happy to hear that you guys have graduated university! Kyungsoo, you had to learn the hard way on how to let the past go. I’m happy to hear that you are moving on, and with a fantastic support by your side. You guys are so lucky and hopefully Kai, you get the pictorial you want and Kyungsoo gets to work as a photographer soon enough! Also, I know you guys came back from Jamaica together. Those ugly braids did not escape my eye when I saw Kai at a fashion shoot last week.

                To Minseok and Jongdae, congratulations on your adoption! Thank you for making me laugh and being the light of humour we needed in life. You guys are going to be great parents for sure! The kid is extremely lucky, although I would suggest keeping the lame jokes aside. The world could use one less connoisseur of bad jokes.

                Thank you to my publisher, my editor, my fans all around who are reading this now. Thank you so much. I would never even start this story without you.

                Lastly, to my Joonie-pie, thank you for supporting me and my writing. Thank you for convincing me to write this story and helping me publish it. I’m sorry you had to wait so long for this response, but yes I do. I will marry you.

 

 

 

A/N: And thus the actual ending of the story. This story has been a rollercoaster ride for me especially with Kris, Jessica and now most recently Luhan's issue. I do hope that this story has helped any one of you who have ever fallen in love with them the same way I did. Leave comments and upvotes if this story has touched you in any way! XD

And to all of you who did, I love you guys so much! God bless!!