The Underworld's number is now in your contacts.

Sweetheart, It's Our Secret!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
     Kyungsoo flips the card in his hand multiple times as he stares at the present from today, now moved to the coffee table. Running a hand through his hair, he breathes out a tired sigh and closes his eyes. Slowly massaging his aching temple, the CEO decides it’s best to go home for the day. He places the card into one of the drawers of his work desk and gets up, grabbing his black vest.

The CEO momentarily lingers at the big wooden doors of his office before shaking his head and clearing all thoughts that were clouding his mind. He grabs onto the black-colored handle and opens the door, not forgetting to turn off the lights and leaving the office doors locked for the night.

However, Kyungsoo just can’t seem to leave his company without an exact explanation of where the flowers came from – who was the one that really delivered it? His gaze softens, mind immediately pointing to one possibility and his shoulders start to feel burdened and heavy. Inhaling a deep breath of air to calm his heart down, Kyungsoo presses the button that leads to the CCTV room and waits as the elevator takes him there.

As soon as he enters the CCTV room, the security guards stops and stands up to greet him respectfully. Kyungsoo dismisses them with a wave of his hand and goes straight to where multiple monitoring screens were. “I need you to check around nine to twelve in the morning from the surveillance camera in front of my hallway and inside my office.”

“Yes sir.” The man sitting in front of one of the controller answers as he types away on the keyboard to Kyungsoo’s order. “Did something happen this morning? Any threats were sent to you?”

“No…just flowers.” The CEO’s voice softens, but he clears his throat immediately. “I want to know who delivered them.”

“Shouldn’t your assistant know, sir?”

“I’m just making sure.” Kyungsoo answers. Baekhyun could’ve lied to me, after all. He thinks to himself as he stares at the monitoring screens carefully, watching to see if anybody had entered his office this morning. Someone suddenly shows up on the screen, resulting for Kyungsoo’s heartbeat to speed up. He points to the screen at once. “Wait, stop! Who’s that?”

The guard pause the screen and zooms in to find a delivery man holding a vase of flowers. “It seems like a delivery man from a flower shop…”

“I – I see.” Kyungsoo says before patting the man on the shoulder. “Thanks.” He mutters before leaving the room with a dejected aura, his steps slow and directionless.

Looking out at the night sky, Kyungsoo heaves a long sigh.

“Have you really come back?”

 

 

 

Upbeat music fills the room as Kai dances to the fast rhythm, sweat glistening down his forehead. Eyes focused on the mirror in front of him, Kai dances his heart out until the song finishes with one final beat. Standing there with his feet rooted to the ground for a minute, he breathes in and out deeply to catch his breath again. Once he’s done, Kai goes to grab a water bottle on the table that was to the side of the huge practice room.

“Ah, it’s already twelve…” Kai digs into his pocket to retrieve his phone, planning to call his manager to pick him up so he can go home. Before the idol can even pull up his manager’s number, the practice room’s door bursts open, revealing a frantic Sehun. Kai turns around with an oblivious smile, “Oh, you’re here! Let’s go home; I’m tired.”

“Big trouble,” Sehun rushes his words. “You can’t go home!”

“What?” Kai raises an eyebrow. “Why?”

“Your fans – they’ve gone crazy with the recent news!”

“It can’t be that bad…right?” the idol questions, feeling hesitant to even know the answer. He feels guilty for lying to his fans, but what he’s done to Kyungsoo is even worse (Kai finally has the brains to figure it out).

The manager shakes his head and runs a hand through his brown locks. “It’s really crowded and noisy. You have an early schedule tomorrow and that wouldn’t be good for your health.” He pauses for a second before nodding to himself. “Stay at my place for the night and let’s see if the chaos dies down tomorrow. If not, I might have to ask the company to rent you out a new place for a while.”

“That ,” Kai pouts as he grabs his duffle bag. “I don’t like your place.”

Sehun sneers at the idol. “You think I like you staying at my place?”

“Of course; you love me after all!”

“Yeah right,” the manager rolls his eyes.

 

 

 

Kim Jongdae waits outside of Genie Entertainment, eyes narrowed and senses quick as he scans through the mob of fan girls, trying to see if Kai is exiting the company or not. It’s been three hours since he’s been here and never once has he let go of his camera. Gritting his teeth in annoyance at all of these rabid fans in front of him, Jongdae forcefully pushes his way through them and finally ends up at the front of the building.

“There we go,” he smirks to himself as he adjusts his lenses. “You better come out right now, Kim Jongin.”

Just as he finishes speaking, the entrance doors slides open and the idol walks outside with his manager and a few bodyguards accompanying him. Everyone in the crowd begins to go wild, screaming and crying hysterically as Kai makes his way to the awaiting van.

Jongdae captures a few pictures of the idol as quickly as he can before getting pus to the side by a crazy girl, who’s holding up a banner of Kai and crying aloud in shock. The reporter groans and rolls his eyes before pushing his way out of the crowd to look at the pictures he took. He smirks in satisfaction when the images come out clear, but tilts his head in question as he thinks back to the recent news about the idol.

“Dating?” Kim Jongdae wants to scoff at the thought. “I’ve been following this kid around for five years and I don’t know that he’s dating? Something’s really off.” He talks to himself, leisurely strolling toward his car. “I took those pictures of him in the bar, hoping to defame him somehow and end up being really famous…but other es stole my story! Damn you all!” Jongdae screams, holding a fist up to the night sky and mentally demanding for all damages done to his road-to-fame.

After he took those pictures and released the very first article regarding the scandal for his company, rivalry companies begin to catch up on the news and ended up snatching the main story away from Kim Jongdae’s grasp.

Kicking at small pebbles on the concrete ground, Jongdae swears to himself that he’ll discover something even bigger about Kim Jongin in the future – one that could possibly change both of their futures…for the good and bad.

 

 

 

It’s been almost four days since the news of the famous idol Kai reportedly dating Do Kyungsoo of Enchantment, and the nation has either gone crazily in love with the couple or ending up despising them. Literally, it was either they hated the couple or loved them to death – there was no in between choice.

 

 

 

Kai sighs tiredly as Luhan does his hair. “I want to go back to my place!”

“Those fans haven’t left your place yet?” the stylist asks as he applies hair gel onto the idol’s hair. “Wow, they must really be against the dating scandal.” Luhan finds himself laughing afterward, only to end up getting hit on the side by Kai’s hand. “ you,” he mutters under his breath and gets his revenge by pulling onto some of the idol’s strands of hair really hard.

Kai winces in pain, “Ah! Sorry!”

“You better be.”

Sehun shakes his head as he watches the two. “Hurry up. The interview is in ten minutes.” He eyes the clock on the wall and taps his foot against the floor in a steady beat. “You remember what we rehearsed, right?” Sehun directs his question to the idol, raising an eyebrow in suspicion.

“Of course I do!” Kai nods with a grin. “There wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter