Rumor has it you're Satan's descendant (it's probably true).

Sweetheart, It's Our Secret!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Kim Jongin swears he didn’t do anything bad in his twenty-six years of life (maybe except for that one time when he attempted to melt chocolate by using a magnifying glass and opening the windows wide open for sunlight to come in before almost burning the whole kitchen down for stupid mistakes), but seeing how the CEO is currently glaring at him with narrowed eyes sends him a shiver down his spine – if looks could kill, God damn! Shifting slightly in his seat, he silently clears his throat and musters up a shameless smile, waving his left hand at Kyungsoo.

“Do you…want some tea?”

“Shut up.”

“Actually, you’re the kind to like coffee—”

“Shut up.”

“Water then, you like water.”

Kyungsoo’s right eye twitches in irritation as he holds himself back from wrapping his slender fingers around Kai’s neck and squeezing the idol’s life out of his own body. Tempting, he tells himself, really tempting. Pursing his lips together, he folds his arms across his chest and continues to glare at the idol (because killing said stupid male would result in criminal activity and Kyungsoo is too high class for that). Glancing at his wrist watch, he frowns when he notices how long they have been sitting together – alone, in a room…alone.

“ing hell,” Kyungsoo mutters under his breath.

Kai snaps out of his daydream (he resulted to his own imagination of how the scene would go down with a much nicer CEO) and rapidly bats his eyelids. “Did you say something?”

“Go to hell, that’s what I said.” The CEO rolls his eyes and proceeds to stand up. “I can’t be bothered to wait for your boss anymore. If your company wants to contact me, talk to my assistant.” He straightens his black vest and takes elegant strides to the wooden double doors.

“You do know there’s going to be a crowd down there, right?” Kai’s voice actually sounded worried and Kyungsoo shakes off the urge to scoff.

He whips his head around and gives the idol an unimpressed look. “And who might be the cause of this?” Kyungsoo doesn’t wait for an answer and presents a half- irritated grin, “You.” He mouths before placing his hand on the black-colored handle of one of the wooden doors.

“Do you want me to call security to you?”

“I should’ve called security to drag you out back then,” the CEO mumbles and decides to ignore the idol. However, just before he twists the handle, he feels his other hand being grabbed from behind before pulling him a few steps back as the wooden doors open at the same time. With wide eyes, Kyungsoo turns his attention to the idol at once – mind gone completely blank by the sudden touch.

“So, that’s why I think—” Sehun’s voice comes to a complete stop as he is presented with a very, very, very surprising view inside the office of the entertainment’s boss.

“Oh my, they’re holding hands!” Luhan doesn’t even bother to whisper the obvious scene as he clutches onto the clipboard in his hand, adverting an amused gaze toward the idol. He then mouths, “I see you,” to Kai and wiggles his eyebrows in a suggestive manner.

“Well, I sure do know what to release for an official statement now.” A feminine voice speaks up from behind the two males as the sound of heels clacking against the marbled floor is heard. “You two have been dating secretly, right?” She comes into view, her long wavy hair a light hazelnut color and dark pink dress hugging her body beautifully, complementing her porcelain white skin.

Kyungsoo immediately slaps himself out his shock mentally and pulls away from the idol’s grasp. “What the hell was that for?” he asks, directing a scowl at Kai.

The idol emits a nervous chuckle as he rubs the back of his neck, “I – I heard voices from the other side and thought that—yeah….” He doesn’t bother to finish his reasoning as he receives a look from his boss.

“You must be Enchantment’s CEO, right?” the lady asks with a cheerful grin.

The CEO nods, “Yes.”

“I’m Jessica Jung, the CEO of Genie Entertainment. I’ve heard so much about you and it’s an honor to finally meet you in person despite of the current situation.” She introduces herself and offers a handshake, which Kyungsoo obliges to (and Sehun’s jaw drops because he didn’t receive the same treatment when he first introduced himself to CEO Do).

Although he hates human contact, the person in front of him is a lady (Kyungsoo is quite the gentleman when he wants to be) and the CEO of a huge entertainment company (he can literally hear the sound of glorious money coming his way) and decides to shake the lady boss’ hand. “Do Kyungsoo, and the honor is mine too.”

“Please sit. I do believe we have a lot of things to discuss.”

“Yes, we really have much to talk about.” Kyungsoo’s voice is laced with venom, mainly directing that the cause of this talk should rot in hell for eternity.

Kai feels a shiver running down his spine and slowly turns away from Kyungsoo’s view.

“I’ll bring some coffee.” Luhan joyfully offers and grabs onto Sehun’s right elbow, planning to drag the manager along.

 

“He – he likes water!” Kai suddenly blurts out, pointing his index finger at Kyungsoo.

 

The room falls into a trance of awkward silence as Kai becomes the object of judgment.

 

Kyungsoo holds back an annoyed groan from escaping his slightly parted lips and clears his throat, “Whatever is fine.”

“Alright!” the stylist replies before dragging a reluctant Sehun out of the office and closing the doors gently.

Kai juts his bottom lip out into a pout as he slowly takes a seat next to the lady boss, scratching his head in confusion and feeling very wronged. “You told me you liked water.”

“I never did.” Kyungsoo replies, his voice so sharp it could probably slice Kai into pieces within seconds. “You speculated it, since I never answered.” The CEO makes a mental note in his mind – too stupid to properly function.

“You should’ve said something then…” the idol mumbles.

Jessica chuckles softly, “Regarding the contract, I thank you for not canceling it.” She brings up another topic, hoping to avoid any sharp te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter