48 Hours

Description

48
HOURS
“They say love will hurt you. Love will hunt you
down. But it always depends on the person.”


For Minyoung it's almost certain that her parents will fly to Tokyo, New York or just leave the town to see something without her tagging along.

Summer vacation just started and with even her brother sleeping over at his girlfriend's house she's all alone for the weekend by now. She loves to drink and make party, so she calls most of her friends over for a "Friday they wouldn't forget!". Not many people answered though, she's not popular, but she's fun to be with, so most of her friends agree.
The night before Friday one of her friends asked for her crush and the boy who's in love with Minyoung to join, too. 
First Minyoung is skeptical, but she agrees.

"What could possibly go wrong?"
More than you think, my dear.

 
Characters


Soo Minyoung is your average bubbly and idiotic high school student. Currently trying to save her adult life with good grades, although she's trying her best, she's also involved in other teenage problems such as family troubles, people trying to mess with her, "es" wanting to see her down, as well as love. For more than a year she's in love with that one guy. He's neither shy nor wild, good-looking nor ugly, absolutely embarrassing nor horribly serious. In her eyes he's the perfect guy. The only thing Minyoung is holding back fom her love is her own shyness towards things like that. 


He's got muscles and a big brain he rarely uses. He's got a big, beautiful heart, but does he use it well? Kim Jongin is the young man we're talking about. Ever since he'd seen Soo Minyoung for the first time he fell in love. Without letting her know he admires her, love growing day by day since their class is and will most likely stay the same until both of them will graduate. He got a big problem though: Jongin is almost addicted to smoking weed and drinking alcohol to the extent just to forget things. He's been called Kai for a long time until a terrifying incident happen. he's now cursing his nickname. he hates it to death.


Shin Hyosub is a derp from the bottom of his heart. He's known to a lot of people as the rap-dude, secretly in love with a girl in his grade only very close friends know about. Hyosub is the guy Minyoung dreams all night about, holding his hand and drinking until the sun comes out again. Neither of them speak to each other, he as well is actually a quiet guy and take things slow except for excessive smoking. But this doesn't matter to Minyoung, but what makes her bang her head against a cement wall is that he's Kim Jongin's best and closest friend, hence the problem.


Lim Mira is Minyoung's best friend. Both of them transferred to the same school, being in seperated classes before. But knowing they went through the same hardships just brought them closer. With a lot of other girls they got to know they became a strong clique, respecting and loving each other. Mira is very close friends with Jongin due to their virtually sibling-bond, but she's also the one Minyoung can always come to and tell the small gestures Hyosub did that made her heart flutter. She will listen to everything.


Whatever somebody needs to buy, Kim Seunghyun has it. Along a reliable bunch of people he's known as the guy you can ask for phones, drugs or anything else. He's a very trustworthy and adorable guy. Something Mira and Jongin got, Minyoung and Seunghyun got this, too. Minyoung has him saved up as her little "sunshine" everywhere. She'd love to tell him how she feels for Hyosub, but then again, he's just as close to him as Jongin. The three of them are just an unbreakable "trio". 
 



+AUTHOR'S NOTE
 
I usually don't write EXO fics, but don't get me wrong, I really do like EXO! But just for this fic, I felt the urge to use EXO's Kai. Well, back to the fic's background. I had a quite creepy and psycho/action dream last night, I remembered everything, but fell back to sleep. Waking up some hours later and still remembering most of it, I started to write down everything I remembered and did the poster and well, brought up this fic. The dream was too real to just be a dream and I am scared as hell to have seen this site of a friend, who was in Jongin's role in my dream. I'm even scared right now, hoping this not to happen in real life, because the fact that this could happen is quite small, but possible.
The three other persons do symbolize other friends/persons in my dream and real life.
Layout by voiceless @ Daydreamer; lg. 2014.

Foreword

P.S.: I'm aware that there's a fic out there starring EXO called "48 Hours"

I'm not trying to plagiarize this AT ALL or even mean to make it look like that

I haven't read the other story, so I don't have a single idea what's going on
there, I simply gave my fic this name due to the period of time it's playing,

48 hours, 2 days

stephhh-
Hi loves, I have blog post up as to why I have left without a trace, it'd mean the world if you checked it out ♥