The Badass Kingka And The Perfect Student

Morning Musume x KPOP guys oneshots

Mizuki P.O.V

I'm Fukumura Mizuki, a japanese girl that transfered to a korean school. I'm a nerd if you'd like to call me that, the fact that I transferred was the worst thing that happened in my life. Here I have no friends and I know absolutely no one, I'm a person that likes to do her homework perfectly, practically a nerd, so no one wants to befruend me because of that, and, then there's the worst part. This school has popularity rankings, a boy named Lee Jeongmin always win, they've named him the 'kingka' of this school, I don't really know what that is though.

 

I snapped out of my thoughts as someone bumped into me, I fell to the ground and my hurt a bit when I landed. I looked up to see the so called' Queenka's' of my school they were known for being really cruel, and I think they were going to do something to me right now, I just didn't know if they would show mercy or not.

 

"Hey, watch where you're going, NERD" She spat in my face, I didn't really like being looked down on, but since I was on my own right now, I couldn't do anything without getting beaten up.

 

"You think you're so great? You're not popular at all, you're actually the most hated person in this school" The girl with the blond hair said, I don't remember her name, it was... Something.

 

"I'm sorry for bumping into you" I said as I bowed, the girls laughed a bit at me, when suddenly one grabbed my shoulder-long hair.

 

"Don't think that is enough, you bumped into us" It was a girl with light brown hair, a very cute face, but a bad attitude.

 

"Hey! What are you doing?" A voice said, I looked to where it came from and saw that it was Lee Jeongmin, the Kingka of this school.

 

"Jeongmin-oppa, this nerd just walked right into us, she has to apologize right?" That same girl said again, I was starting to get pissed, I just wanted to go back and be with Eripon again, we had so much fun, and no, I'm not a lesbian, we're just really close. Why did I have to end up here anyways? It's good that Tatsu-nii came with me, but other than that, there's not really that much fun here.

 

"Don't be stupid, she already apologized didn't she?" I almost got a shock, the dude's protecting me. They were about to leave when someone bumped into them from behind and hugged me.

 

"MIZUKI~~~~ I MISSED YOU SOOO MUCH" I regognized the voice that spoke in japanese right away.

 

"ERIPON? What are you doing here?" I hugged her back and we jumped around, the Queenka's looked like their eyes were about to fall out, while Jeongmin just stood there.

 

"I'm transferring here too, I couldn't take being alone in Japan, it was so boring without you there" Eripon said as she pouted, Eripon's always been cute, I just hope she won't be bullied like I am, since she's also what they call a 'nerd'.

 

"Well, I gotta go Mizuki, see you later at lunch okay?" She yelled as she ran away, we both waved at each other.

 

"Okay~" I suddenly remembered that there were some really annoying people tight behind me, so I turned around, and there they stood, gawking at me, well except Jeongmin. Jeongmin quickly pulled me away from them, dragging me to an empty place at the school.

 

"Since I helped you out back there, you're going to do my homework, if you don't I'll do something to that friend of yours" He whispered in my ear, I didn't know what to do, should I say yes and get some stress and less free time, or say no and get Eripon bullied as well? Well it wasn't that hard, I'd never let Eripon get hurt.

 

"Fine..." I wanted to just cry, I guess I'm a weak person at heart?

 

"Hey, don't cry okay? You're gonna get me in trouble if they find me together with you." It felt like a stab in my heart.

 

"I'm not crying you know" I said with an attitude, Jeongmin looked at me with a face of interest, and suddenly kissed me, I got a shock My first kiss...

 

"Wauw, didn't really think that kissing you would be that good, you're so going to be my friend got it? Like, friends with needs?" I couldn't help it, a tear escaped my eye, I felt weak and fell to the floor, my glasses falling off in the process. Jeongmin quickly bent down and put his hand over my mouth, to stop any sound from coming out. I looked up at him, I was seriousy scared right now, his grip on my mouth was so strong that it hurt.

 

"W-What the hell..." He said when he saw my face, okay so maybe I just wore the glasses for show, I didn't like showing people my face. I could clearly see that he was shocked, really shocked.

 

"Okay, listen up, Mizuki right? You're going to do everything I ask you to do or I'll hurt both you and you friend" He said with an evil smirk. I forced myself to stop crying. And that's how it went, for months, Eripon and me sometime hung out together, but I was busy with homework, for two. Eripon hadn't noticed, since she used around the same amount of time as I did, to do our homework. 

 

My relationship wiht Jeongmin had developed from being his homework "helper" to practically be his slave, when I would be walking in the hallway going to lunch or something, he'd suddenly pop up behind me when no one was there and kiss me. The Queenka's didn't dare do anything to me since the incident with Jeongmin.

 

I had also learned that Jeongmin was in a gang, he didn't tell anyone, I just found out when I delivered his homework, his gang was friendly, they were six including Jeongmin, and  I became close with them all.

 

"Mizuki, come with the homework for tomorrow at around 6 P.M" Jeongmin texted me, it was 5.45 P.M, how did he think I'd make it? I ran out with his homework, yelling to Tatsu-nii that I just wanted some fresh air.

 

"Why are you late?" He asked me as soon as he opened the door and saw my face.

 

"I would never make it over here in just 15 minutes" I pouted, he quickly kissed me and dragged me inside, I don't know why, but it felt so weird being with him, of course I had realized that I had feelings for him, but he kept kissing me so I started to wonder wether he had feelings for me as well.

 

"Mizuki, would you mind not wearing those glasses of yours to school?" I didn't know how to respond, it was such a sudden question.

 

"W-Why?" I asked,  still a bit shocked.

 

"Because that way, I cane be with you all day long, without people thinking I'm crazy and you're ugly, because you obviously aren't" I got a shock, Jeongmin turned around and kissed me, just this time it was tongue and all, it was the first time he ever used the tongue A goddamned tongue? Why couldn't he wait with that?

 

"So you like me?" I whispered, I didn't think he heard me, but he replied quickly.

 

"I don't kiss people I don't like, in this case, I love you Fukumra Mizuki" I looked up at him Damn his height And wanted to answer, so I just blurted out my feelings.

 

"I love you too" Jeongmin must have gotten a shock, his eyes widened and all. The next day we went to school hand in hand, people were shocked when I sat in the place where the 'nerd' always sat, I swinged my feet a bit when Eripon came running towards me.

 

"YOU'RE TOGETHER WITH LEE JEONGMIN, WAY TO GO MIZUKI" In japanese, I laughed and answered back in korean.

 

"You shouldn't talk, you're together with Minwoo" I teased, she sweatdropped a bit, like in anime's. The people around us were so shocked, they never knew someone like us would date the most popular boys in Seoul. Jeongmin came to me at lunch and we ate lunch together, Minwoo and Eripon just beside us.

 

A/N:O______O This became so long xD Anyways, I at making Jeongmin a badass xD Just the pictures seemed so perfect for a oneshot, so I just made one >_<