School Isn't So Bad

Morning Musume x KPOP guys oneshots

Jinki and Risa were in the same class at school and were in a relationship envied by others. They were both class presidents and reliable, but Risa was the more reliable one when they were alone. They had been together for 2 years already, Risa was one year older, but Jinki skipped a class and that's why they have more time to spend together.

 

"Risa~" Jinki yelled across the hallway, making Risa turned around lookng at him. She smiled as soon as she saw Jinki.

 

The only one allowed to call Onew, Jinki, was Risa, he never allowed anyone else to call him that, well except his parents and family of course... Plus Risa's family. Risa and Jinki had the same friends and were one of the most popular pupils in their school, yet the most popular ones were Reina and Jonghyun.

 

"Jinki! I missed you~" Risa said as she practically jumped on Jinki, hugging him, Jinki hugged her back right away, as usual.

 

"I missed you too" Jinki said while he pecked Risa's lips. They went to the cafeteria to get some lunch, as soon as they got some of the cafeteria food, that Jinki didn't like since it wasn't chicken, they went to the table where all the popular kids sit.

 

"There you two are, lovebirds~" Aika yelled, even though she was pretty much talking about herself as well, since Taemin was backhugging her.

 

"You shouldn't talk!" Risa yelled back, all the popular kids were in a relationship, with each other, Sayumi and Minho, Aika and Taemin, Reina and Jonghyun, and last but not least, Risa and Jinki, the funny thing with it was, the girls were all older then the boys.

 

"Well, none of us should" Sayumi said, laughing a bit at her friends' stupidness, her boyfriend Minho was feeding her, like usual, and she totally loved it. After a very fun and loud lunch, they all went back to their classes, the day went on and soon it came to a finish.

 

"Jinki~ Are we going to the library today?" She asked as soon as Jinki had reached her, he nodded  and took her hand, dragging her to the library.

 

"Can we do maths first? It's my weak side" Risa begged, she practically hated math, but was at the top of the class, even in math.

 

"Of course, everything for you baby" Jinki smiled, Risa had always loved that smile, it was so addicting to her, she always wanted to see Jinki smile.

 

"Yay, I love you Jinki!" She yelled, in the middle of the library, the woman there was so used to it that she just smiled at the two young ones, hoping they would get a bright future with each other by their side.

 

"I love you too" Jinki said as he kissed Risa on the cheek, whispers could be heard in the background, mostly fangirls that loved seeing them together, but also some that were jealous because they didn't have a relationship like the one Jinki and Risa had.

 

They studied to late at night when no one else was around, Risa yawned and looked at her book tiredly.

 

"Are you tired Risa?" Jinki asked, Risa nodded, her eyes almost closed, Jinki quickly packed the books they had on the table and went over to Risa.

 

"Get on my back" He said, Risa was too tired to protest, so she just got on. Jinki walked to his family's house, yes they were both going to sleep there, even though Risa was already sleeping. When they came to his house, Jinki's mum loved that Risa and Jinki were a couple,so she immideatly went to make the bed ready. Jinki gently put Risa on the bed, he changed into his pyjama'sand brushed his teeth, then went to sleep, next to Risa.

 

Maybe school isn't so bad, if this is what will happen often

 

 

A/N: What do you think? It might be late here where I am, but I had completely forgotten about an essay I had ot send in before 23:59 tonight, so I had to use half of my day to write it Q~Q But are there any more requests? Don't be afraid, I don't bite xD BTW Morning Musume has been nr 2 on Oricon for three days straight, beating out Rainbow, and being a 'bit' behind EXILE >_< Why couldn't EXILE just release that single a week later? D: