Oppa Saranghae

Morning Musume x KPOP guys oneshots

 

Erina P.O.V

 

I had recently started listening to Block B, they're really cool and I just love P.O, his deep voice really shocked me and he looks really cute as well <3~ I have been in Morning Musume for about half a year and it was really fun, I just didn't want Takahashi-sempai to graduate, she always helped me, and then there's Mitsui-sempai's injury, she might have been a bit mean at first, but in the end it helped us more then anything!

 

"Eripon, are you listening to Block B again?" Mizuki asked me, I nodded.

 

"Of course, you know I love them, they're just so awesome!" We both giggled, honestly, Mizuki also loved them, but she liked Kyung and U-Kwon more then P.O, but that was great too, that way we could have our own and not start fighting about meaningless things like others might do.

 

"Which song, I wanna listen too" She sat on my bed, we were in the same hotel room again, but this was just fun, we were best friends already, after only 6 months.

 

"Halo, of course, P.O has so many parts in here" We sat there listening to Block B for around two hours before Niigaki-sempai came to pick us up for the concert. The concert went by fast and I only made som minor mistakes, but when I came backstage I got the biggest shock in my life, and Mizuki probably got one too. Block B were standing there congratulating us and saying we were good, Zico said in fluent japanese.

 

"Our Maknae P.O and our rapper Kyung really like Morning Musume, especially Fukumura-chan and Ikuta-chan" I blushed a scarlet red, my big boy idol crush liked us?

 

"Really? Those two are really interested in Block B, right Eripon? Sing something from Halo" Niigaki-sempai said and me and Mizuki got a bit flustered on what to do, so we just started singing some random parts where we knew the dance as well. The boys clapped and said we were great, but we just hugged each other and wished to get barried alive somewhere, just to escape this embarassment.

 

"Daebak!" P.O exclaimed in his low voice, I blushed even more when he said that. After a while, we realized that all the members had learnt japanese from Zico and could talk japanese really well, so we just started talking comftorably, even though me and Mizuki were a bit awkward with them.

 

After an hour or so, Mizuki and Kyung were close, they talked about everything they could think about, I envied Mizuki, she has always been so good with befriending people, while I'm so bad at it, I pouted.

 

"Erina-chan, you ok?" P.O suddenly asked me, I got a shock and jolted up in the air.

 

"Yeah, I'm okay P.O-Oppa" I said and smiled a bit, he looked at me with weird eyes, I became a bit afraid wether I said something wrong.

 

"It's okay if you call me Jihoon" He smiled, I bet a million dollars that my face was as red as a tomato right now!

 

"O-Okay... Jihoon-oppa" He looked really happy for some reason, he kept smiling.

 

"That's the first time a girl called me by my name, along with oppa, and wasn't afraid" He smiled a smile, that really showed how happy he was, I smiled too, I couldn't help it.

 

After a few weeks, me and Jihoon had become really close, we always texted each other and had fun web-camming. I learned that Mizuki and Kyung were a couple, it shocked me at first, the age difference was 4 years, but I didn't mind, afterall I was also in love with a guy 4 years older then me. Yes I loved Jihoon I have since I met him, he was always so nice towards me.

 

I got to know that we'd shoot a PB in Korea and that other girl groups, like SNSD and KARA would be there as well, apparently Block B and Boyfriend would appear in some pictures. It was arranged that two Block B members and two Morning Musume members would take couple pictures, we played rock paper scissor, the loser would be the one to shoot. In the end me, Mizuki, Kyung and Jihoon lost, so we'd be the couples, because of the age difference, I got paired up with Jihoon, while Mizuki got paired with Kyung.

 

"Erina~ It's gonna be really fun, what theme do you think we'll get? Kyung and Mizuki got 'perfect lookng couple' so we'd get-" Jihoon was cut off by the photographer.

 

"Romantic and fun DATE" I stared at him with wide eyes, I couldn't believe that I'd shoot a pictorial with Jihoon, and the theme would be a date.

 

"EH? REALLY?" Jihoon yelled, well his low voice made it appear scary for most people, but not me. After a while we calmed down and started talking a bit about it, I decided to take this as a chance to confess.

 

"Oppa Saranghae" I said, Jihoon looked at me with his small eyes, widened a bit.

 

"Say what?" Great Erina, you just screwed it all up

 

"I love you Pyo Jihoon" I said again, this time he hugged me tightly.

 

"I love you too Erina" That's the way me and Jihoon got together, the photoshoot went great, the fans responded to it happily and said we looked cute together. Hopefully we'll announce it when we're a bit older.

 

All that I know right now is, I love Jihoon and he loves me, happily ever after, right?

 

A/N: YAY another request finished :DD I'll make Onew x Risa tomorrow after school <3 What do you think of this oneshot? Personally I love it to bits <3<3<3 But anways, please excuse my poor editing skills, I don't have any program, so I just used PiZap on facebook XDDD lol