Was it maybe fate?

Morning Musume x KPOP guys oneshots

Taemin P.O.V

I was walking around town when I saw this CD, it looked really nice, the girls on the CD looked like dolls. I could only read a part of the title, it said "Fantasy" without thinking further I just bought it. I walked around a bit, but couldn't wait to listen to the CD so I ran home.

 

The first song was really nice, I didn't understand anything, but it was still good. I looked at the cover and noticed that they weren't under-weight skinny as most KPOP girl-groups were, they were actually normal skinny. I noticing a lot of things about these girls, they weren't way too skinny, they were quite natural and they didn't wear way too revealing outfits. After listening to the album, I wanted to know more about them, so I started searching for their name, when I noticed it was right in front of the "Fantasy" How could you not see that Taemin?

 

"YAH TAEMIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Jonghyun yelled as he bolted through the door.

 

"Hyung! At least learn how to knock, will you?" I said annoyed and turned away from him, back to my computer.

 

"You didn't answer my question" He said again, I knew I had to, but I just didn't want to.

 

"Reseacrhing about a girl group here in Japan" I finally answered. Jonghyun's face looked like he wanted to run to Key-umma and tell him that I was growing up.

 

"Who is it? AKB48?" He said excited. I shook my head, no way, I heard about them, but it'd take me years to learn all the names.

 

"It's Morning Musume" His eyes widened a bit.

 

"Like... Those girls that... Sing live all the time?" I kinda wanted to laugh at that, of course Jonghyun-hyung would ask about the singing. But anyways, yes, it was them, they apparently never lip-synced, I read a lot about it.

 

"Yes them, I bought an album from them today, they're really good" I said happily

 

"Taemin, you know you're smiling like a dork right?" Hyung asked me, wow I didn't even notice.

 

"Then.. Who do you like the most? I mean in Morning Musume" Hyung asked kindly, well it was going to get out anyways, so I'll just tell.

 

"This one" I pointed to a girl on the CD, she was wearing a yellow mini-dress with her short hair set up ellegantly, she was in the back, but she still stood out a lot.

 

"Who is she? She looks cute" Jonghyun smiled, but seemed to only look at the girl in front with the light blue/green dress, Tanaka Reina.

 

"She's Mitsui Aika, a 8th generation member" I smiled more, I guess I liked her a lot.

 

~At the recording of Strong Heart~

 

I had a great time just laughing with the rest of SHINee, it was a SHINee special where we had fun all the time and talked a lot.

 

"Taemin-sshi, who's your ideal type?" Hodong-hyung asked, I got a shock and my eyes widened, when Jonghyun and Minho started laughing. I unconsiously blushed a bit.

 

"EEEH~ Say it, please~" Jessica-noona said, she probably thought I'd say her or Yoona or something like that.

 

"M... Mitsui Aika-noona" I shyly replied, the whole studio went crazy, asking stuff like "Who is she?" and "Did you meet her?"

 

"Uhmm... She's a member of Morning Musume" I smiled a bit, Hodong asked for a bigger picture of her and the group. After arounf 5 minutes the picture came in and the audience went wild again, when they saw Aika's face, her pretty face.

 

"WOAH, she's really pretty, Taemin-sshi" Hodong started staring at the picture when Onew interrupted.

 

"Hodong-sshi you still have a wife" Everyone laughed again, and of course me too. We had fun talking about girl groups when Hodong-hyung asked me.

 

"Do you want to call her? The PD just got her number through the manager" I shyly nodded, her ringtone shocked everyone as it started playing.

 

"Ring ding dong, ring ding dong

ring diggi ding diggi ding ding ding~"

 

Then she picked up.

 

"Moshi Moshi?" Her voice sounded tired and pained.

 

"Aika-sshi?" Hodong-hyung asked carefully, it seemed like she noticed it was a program because she started talking in an energetic voice.

 

"Ah~ Is this a korean program?" She happily asked.

 

"Ne, and SHINee's Taemin just chose you as his ideal type, and he's right here so we'd like you two to talk a bit, if that's okay" Everyone got a shock when she suddenly screamed a bit.

 

"Aika-nona you okay?" I blurted out, then she suddenly laughed and we heard her say some little words like.

 

"Reina-aahahaha, stop it, it tickles" And we heard her breath out a bit.

 

"Sorry, that was my senior, Tanaka Reina, she likes to tickle people" She said still laughing a bit.

 

"Oh~ I'm glad you're okay" I said while smiling, even though she didn't see it.

 

"Sorry if I made you worry" You could practically hear the smile through the phone. Hodong showed me a piece of paper that said "Ask her where she is right now" I nodded.

 

"Uhmm, Aika-noona, where are you right now?" I asked carefully, she laughed a bit and answered.

 

"I'm in Seoul right now, we're on a work trip for a PhotoBook" Hodong gasped a bit and went completely insane asking questions.

 

"Is it possible for you to come here? Can you take some other members with you as well? Wait, how do you even know korean?" Aika had already started laughing.

 

"Yes it's possible to come there, I think I can take Reina, Sayumi and Gaki-san with me, I studied korean in my free time" She happily announced, of course the audience went crazy, at first I thought they might want to kill her, but they all seemed to yell "Aika-unnie yeoppo" "Aika-unnie kyopta" and other nice stuff, which kinda shocked me.

 

"Then I'll go get ready" She said, we all shouted See you later.

 

 

~After Aika came~

 

"Aika-sshi, welcome to Strong Heart" Hodong-hyung said to her, she had taken three girls with her. I couldn't deny they were pretty, but of course, in my eyes Aika was still prettiest.

 

"Oh that's right, come sit over here" Hodong-hyung said as he practically dragged her towards me and sat me down on the chair beside me. The other three girls found their seats and sat down.

 

"Uhmm, I'm Morning Musume's Mitsui Aika, please take good care of me" She said with a smile. I blushed a bit, and of course Hodong-hyung noticed.

 

"Ah~ Of course it's our cute Taemin, he's blushing so cutely" Aika just smiled at me as if she wanted to reassure me that it was okay. I had a feeling that I was falling for her, but soon realised that I had already fallen for her.

 

~After the recording~

 

Aika came over me and I appeared calm on the outside, yet on the inside I was panicking, really badly.

 

"Uhmm, Taemin-sshi... Thank you for..." She couldn't say it, looked like she was somehow shy, but she still continued. "Choosing me as your ideal type" And she bowed, that's the first time I saw anyone bow to me like that.

 

"It's okay noona, I really like you so of course I'd choose you" I said, but I realised too late what I said and I went stiff.

 

"Eh?..." She seemed a bit shocked.

 

"Oh, nothing, but I need to go, I have work" I quickly excused myself and was about to go, when she took my arm and didn't let it go.

 

"I need to say something to you" She said, she was blushing a scarlet red.

 

"I-I like you Taemin...." She confessed to me OMG My ideal type just confessed to me. 

 

"Eh? You like me?" She nodded, and I had to go into my fanboy mode and think it was cute.

 

"I... Like you too Aika-noona" I said with a smile, she smiled her usual happy big smile, and I couldn't help it, I hugged her, she reacted a bit late, but hugged me back, I was really the luckiest boy in the world.

 

I heard someone yell "YES I TOLD YOU THEY'D COME TOGETHER TODAY GIVE ME THE MONEY ONEW-HYUNG" I immiedietly thought about Jonghyun-hyung. Both me and Aika laughed about that.

 

"But, Taemin... How are we going to tell the fans?" She asked with a worried tone. I smiled at her Damn how big can my smile get?

 

"We'll just let them find out" She smiled back and we kept standing like that, hugging each other. That night SHINee and Morning Musume had fun at SHINee's dorm. Aika and Reina stayed at the dorm while the others let to go back to the hotel. When we went to sleep, Reina shared the bed with Jonghyun, while me and Aika shared my bed.

 

Before falling asleep, I made sure to whisper into her ear.

 

"Promise me you'll always be my angel" I felt her nod her head before I fell asleep.

 

A/N: Sorry for my really crappy writing... I haven't written anything in AGES so I guess my skills dissapeard D: Oh well, at least I wrote the oneshot, and I can't help but want Aika to be with Taemin, it's just so perfect xD