GANG BRAWL 21 - Fake Armor

MY GANGSTER PROTECTOR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

credits: trpplr_c

 

Namee frowned when she saw Jiro and his gang walking past them without even giving Dara a glance. The two just exited their classroom and they came across Black Dragons but her friend and Ice Lord didn’t even acknowledge each other.

 

“Why didn’t he even stop and talk to you?”

 

“He has nothing to say”, Dara replied nonchalantly. “And it will be awkward if we greet each other with his gang behind him.”

 

She just shook her head and chuckled at the eccentricity of the two. They do match each other. The guy has an odd behavior that can drive any woman insane and the girl understands and accepts what others can’t.

 

“I’ll see you later, my class is this way”, Namee said and jogged to her classroom while Dara headed towards the round tables to read her books while waiting for her next class.

 

She was about to sit when she saw the Fire 39 gang headed by Bullet and the Sparrow Gang headed by Spade talking in a near distance. There was concern in their faces as they discuss something seriously. When their conversation ended and Bullet saw her, he waved his hand dismissively at his gang mates and approached her.

 

“Munchkinnn!” He smiled brightly and pinched her cheeks.

 

“What was that about?” She asked as they sat on the round table.

 

Bullet’s face turned serious as he sighed tiredly. “An InterSAT student was attacked and Spade thinks it’s not an outsider, but one of the InterSAT gangs. So he’s making a round among the gangs to warn us.”

 

“What made him think it’s one of the InterSAT gangs?”

 

“The victim said there’s an X mark in black paint at his locker and he thinks that it’s a threat.”

 

“But our school is full of graffiti. What made him think that it’s not just vandalism?”

 

“The X mark is inside his locker, at the side of the locker’s door”, Bullet explained.

 

Dara shook her head in disbelief. “I really don’t get this school sometimes. Especially the gangs”, she said.

 

“Munchkin, the gangs in InterSAT are former martial arts clubs. Then it became fraternities, and now gangs. Other universities have fraternities, but we are cooler.” He puffed his chest and pounded it with his fist to show his masculinity, making Dara chuckle. “The neighboring schools began copying us and renamed their fraternities using gang names. Pfft! Copycats.”

 

“Stop your macho act and be careful, okay?” Dara said while lightly punching Bullet’s chest.

 

“Bah! Let them come at me. Let’s see if they’ll see the light of day again”, he said proudly.

 

“Don’t worry, Bullet. I’ll protect you”, Dara said playfully and pulled her sleeves up. “Have you seen my muscles?” She asked, showing her upper arm.

 

“Oh, reaaallyyy? Come on, show me what you got!” Bullet stood up and raised his open palms, urging her to punch. Dara giggled and shot to her feet, punching Bullet’s palms with her fists.

 

“Jab, jab, straight!” Bullet instructed. “No, munchkin. Step your left foot forward, move your hips, your right foot pointing to the ground and deliver a straight punch. Yes, that’s it!”

 

Bullet suddenly stopped her punch by gripping her wrist. He then leaned down and kissed her fist, staring at her afterwards. “I heard a nasty rumor”, he said as he her fist with his thumb.

 

“What rumor?”

 

“It’s about you and… Ice Lord”, he said as he lets go of Dara’s hand. Seeing the girl’s worried expression, he swallowed hard and gave her a lopsided grin. “Don’t worry, I told those gossipmongers that my munchkin is not cheating on me. Hah! No one can break the munchkin couple.”

 

“Bullet, I-…”

 

“I have to go. I need to take care of something”, he immediately turned around and strode away, his smile slowly fading.

 

Dara stood on her spot while watching her friend’s retreating back. She was startled when she heard someone chuckling behind the tree nearby. When she whipped her head on that direction, she saw Stone stepping away from the tree and walking towards her.

 

A shiver ran down her spine as she studied his sharp features – long and narrow face, high cheekbones, pointy chin, a scar on his forehead. What scared her, though, are his red eyes, as if he’s high on something.

 

“We meet again”, he said as he stood in front of her. “Dara Ramirez, former Bridge Rose student. Tell me… How are you associated with Ice Lord?” He asked as he slowly circled around her, looking at her from head to toe. “Are you his girl or is it that chick named Takizawa?”

 

“I didn’t know you’re into girls’ gossips. Did you try to look at Namee’s underwear to see if her is better than yours?”

 

“Sharp tongue. I like it”, he stopped in front of her again and grinned. Dara took a step back when he slowly leaned down to level his gaze with hers. “You see this scar? Ice Lord did this”, Stone pointed at his forehead. “What if I put a scar in your face? Will he come running after me?” He whispered.

 

Dara quickly gathered her things and slung her bag on her shoulder before facing him again. “You don’t have to put a scar on anyone’s face to make him come running after you. Just declare your love for him. Who knows, maybe he’ll be touched by your undying devotion.”

 

She heard Stone’s boisterous laugh as she marched away. As soon as she reached the Arts Building, she leaned on the wall and clutched her chest with trembling hands; her heart hammering as she heaved a deep breath.

 

***

 

Dara’s POV

 

My encounter with Stone haunted me for days but fortunately, I didn’t come across him anymore. I pushed the troubling thought aside and focused my gaze on the laptop that Jiro gave me. I don’t want to ruin my weekend thinking about what The Claws gang leader said.

 

Reading the first pages that I typed, I can’t help but feel giddy with the fact that I’m starting to write the first chapter of my first story. I already filled a couple of notebooks while writing some scenarios and after making an outline of the plot, everything is now materializing. I hope before this weekend ends, I will be able to finish a lot of chapters.

 

I hugged my pillow as I sat on my bed and browsed through my notebooks, smiling inwardly when I saw the things that I wrote. Ever since, I wanted to be a romance novel author and seeing my works in the bookstores is one of my greatest dreams. Now that I have an inspiration, I hope it will help me in becoming an effective writer.

 

Hmmm… I usually use my name as the heroine and invent a guy’s name as the lead. What if I use Jiro and my name for the characters? I pulled my black notebook and began browsing through the scenes I wrote, replacing the characters’ names in my mind.

 

Dara squeezed her eyes shut and moaned when she felt Jiro’s tongue lapping the juices of her private part…

 

OH MY GOD! I can’t imagine Jiro my vajayjay, que horror! The juices of my…GAHH! His mouth is not going anywhere near that part, I swear! Why the hell did I end up in a scene?!

 

Shaking my head in disbelief, I flipped through the pages and tried again. I can’t believe I wrote this!

 

When Jiro settled his gaze at her exposed s, Dara tried to cover her chest but he stopped her. “Don’t”, he said. “You’re very lovely, Dara”, he whispered, his warm breath tingling her bare skin. He then captured one of her peaks and began twirling his tongue, making her lose her mind…

 

Yes, I am losing my mind! Holy crap! My exposed s? I peeked inside my clothes and looked at my sorry-looking s. There are so many words to describe my pair of deflated balloons, but ‘lovely’ is not one of them. And what the heck with the tongue and my ?!

 

I exhaled audibly and fanned my face with my hand as I continued reading.

 

Dara mewled when Jiro slid in her damp core, his gaze never leaving hers as he began ing slowly.

 

Kill.Me.Now. He slid his-…in my damp-… WAH! No. I vigorously fanned my face with my hand and shook my head. My body temperature is rapidly increasing, gosh! What is this? Didn’t I say I’m not ready yet to be sleeping with him? I flipped through the pages again and continued.

 

A sweet sensation awashed her body as Jiro continued drilling into her. Dara moaned and she began arching her hips to meet his s. “Jiro”, she cried out as she was nearing her .

 

“KYYAAAHHH!!” I squealed loudly and buried my face on my pillow, unable to read any further.

 

“RAMIREZ!” I jerked back at Jiro’s panicked voice. His rushed footsteps and the loud banging of the door against the wall as he barged inside my room were the next thing I heard. His face was drawn with concern as he looked at me. “Are you alright?”

 

“Y-Yes”, I stuttered as I hurriedly closed my notebook.

 

“Why did you scream? What happened?”

 

“Nothing.”

 

“I heard you scream.”

 

“I was just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter