My Home?

A Nerd Meets Kingka

Kim Seoyeon POV

I reached my house and stood in front of the door, I glance at the window. The lights are all switched on and sounds from the television can be heard.

oh..no..

I let out a sign and slowly took off my shoes and place it in the shoes shelf. I slowly opened the door and peeked inside. And there is he, sitting on the couch, looking drunk and holding a can of beer on his left hand and a cigarettes on the other. 

I looked around my house, the living room is a mess. Cans and bottles of beer lying everywhere. As if feeling my presence, my father turned around to see me. he chuckled and marched towards me. 

Father : WHERE THE HAVE YOU BEEN!

Seoyeon : I..I...I....was w-working. -looking down-

He suddenly grabbed my arm, digging  his nails deep on my skin. I winced in pain. He use his another hand and grabbed both my cheek and squeeze it roughly, making me to look at him.

Father : YOU ARE LYING ME! YOU MUST BE ING WITH OTHER GUYS !! YOU THIS !! !! -squeeze my cheeks     
              tighter-

Seoyeon : ah...a-aniyo(no).... 

Father : HOW DARE YOU TALK BACK AT ME!!

He let go of my cheek and punch the side of my face, causing me to fall. 

Father : YOU THIS ! YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHTS TO TALK BACK AT ME?!?!!! 

And he kicked my stomach. I groaned in pain.

He grabbed my collar and forcefully pull me up and dragged me to the table and pushed me towards the table. My stomach hitted the table and my upper body was lying on my stomach on the table.  I slowly push myself up, then a force push me back, causing me to be back in the previous position. I winced in pain. Tears tried to escape from my eyes but I blinked the tears away. He pulled my hair and turn me around, making me facing him.

Father : TELL ME ! DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHTS TO TALK BACK AT ME?! 

He kneed me in the stomach. I bend down due the pain but he pull me back up.

Father : DO YOU?!?!

Seoyeon : A..aniyo appa..

He let go of my hair and punched my arm, making me fall onto the ground. I lie on my stomach. He kicked my arm again.

Father : CLEAN UP THIS MESS OR ELSE YOU ARE DEAD!

He then walk away and go to his room, leaving me alone in the living. I slowly push myself up.

Seoyeon : ah... 

 

Author POV

Slowly, she pick up all the cans and bottles, and cleaned the house. After she finished, she walk to her room, took off her glasses, and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

She took off her shirt and jeans, leaving her wearing only her undergarment. She stared at herself in the mirror. Her body is filled with bruises and scars. She slowly touch some of the injuries and a tear dropped automatically.

Why do I have to suffer all these.... Did I did something wrong? ha....life is so unfair

She smiled bitterly. And she took off her undergarments and took a shower.

After showering, she dried her hair and went to her bedroom. She sat on her bed and looked at the sky through a window. She saw a star twinkled. Thoughts of her mother suddenly flashes through her mind. Thought of the time when Seoyeon was a child and her mother was playing with her, thoughts of her and her mother talking to each other happily. Tears started to form in Seoyeon's eyes and she started to tear up.

She misses her mother, she misses her eyes that sparkles when she is happy, she misses her smile that was so sweet. She misses her gentleness when she takes care of Seoyeon. She misses everything about her mother. Her mother meant everything to her. To her, she is the greatest mother in the world, no one could replace her mother in her heart. Whenever she was with her mother, she felt very peace and happy. But everything was gone when her mother suddenly commited suicide.

Her mother left a note for her, apologising to her and telling that she can't stand Seoyeon's father anymore. She said how much he had abused her and how she felt. Lastly, she told Seoyeon to take care of herself. Seoyeon still kept that note.

Mum...I miss you, why do you have to go, why can't you just share the pain with me, my life is so meaningless without you by my side, encouraging me in my studies and comforting me. I miss you.....

She continued crying and slowly she felt tired and fell asleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the sad chapter....but i hope that you enjoyed it!

Thankyou for viewing and please comment!