In The Cafe

A Nerd Meets Kingka

Kim Seoyeon POV

....T....O....P?! Why is he at here? Wait...must be professional. 

"May I help you?" I say with a little smile on my face.

Kim Seoyeon Hwaiting!

"....erm....I want a mocha frappuccino, hot chocolate, blended caramel frappucino, cappuccino and a expresso frappuccino." TOP answered with his eye filled with curiousity.

I pressing buttons on the cashier machine to prevent looking at him.

Act like you don't know him, act like you don't know him, act like you don't know him.

"That would be $28.30 please." I said to him with a smile on my face.

Hesitating, he took out his wallet and gave me $30.

"Kamsahabnida." I said to him and put the money inside the cashier machine and taking out his changes.

".....Kim Seoyeon...?" He hesitantly asked.

"Neh?" I replied looking at him.

"...erm...why are you at here?" He asked while nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

"Cause....i work..here..?" I replied.

"Here's your changes, $1.70, kamsahabnida." I gave him his changes and bowed a bit.

He slowly walked back to his seat.

I took a glare at where he sit and saw the other bigbang member sitting at there too.

Oh my gosh...

 

TOP (Choi Seung Hyun) POV

After taking my order, I kept on staring at Seoyeon. I cannot believe that she is right in front of me, asking for my orders! I did not expect anyone from my school to be at here, not to even mention HER being at here.

".....Kim Seoyeon...?" I asked.

"Neh?" She replied while looking at me.

"...erm...why are you at here?" I asked while rubbing the back of my neck.

"Cause....i work..here..?" She replied.

Oh ! That's such a stupid question! I shouldn't have asked that!!

"Here's your changes, $1.70, kamsahabnida." She gave to me the changes and bowed a bit.

I walked back to my seat.

"What took you so long? There is not even a queue at there!" G-dragon whined.

"Yah! Kim Seoyeon work at here" I told the bigbang members

"Really? Where?!" Seungri asked me and I pointed to the counter.

"Oh! She works? I thought she would be studying like there's no tomorrow." Taeyang commented while looking at her going to the staff room to take some cups.

"Your drinks are here!" A sweet voice said. We turned around and saw Eun Ji holding a tray that have our drinks on it

She walks to us with a very big smile of her face and she put the tray on the table and places the drinks of the table.

"Oppas! Do you will need anything?" She asked with full of aeygo.

Wow...so fake..

"Yes, your phone number, I need it badly." Seungri said to her and winked

"kekeke....ok." And she gave Seungri her phone number.

"Thank you gorgeous." Seungri said. He took her hand and gently kissed the back of her hand.

Eun Ji blushed and went off to her 2 other friends

"haha...I got her phone number~~." Seungri said proudly.

"We saw, pabo." D-lite replied with a smiling face.

I smiled abit and looked at Seoyeon's direction

She is serving a customer. And she smiled very brightly.

Hmm...wonder why she did not smiled that bright when she was serving me... well...who cares...

I turned back and join in the conversation that the big bang members are having. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!! Thank you for viewing!! please leave a comment about my story or a advice about it! thank you!~~!!