Chapter 35

A Nerd Meets Kingka

After the talk with IU, TOP's perspective of Seoyeon changes unconsciously. 

Whenever he looks at Seoyeon, he will feel a sense of amusement of knowing much about her past without even her realising at all. 

He feels the need to be with Seoyeon whenever she goes. He don't know why he have the urge.

 

Perhaps is because of knowing Seoyeon more from IU.

Perhaps is because of being with Seoyeon for the past few month. 

Perhaps is because of the lack of love she gets from her father.

Perhaps....

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seoyeon POV

Ringggg Ringggg!!!

 

Mr Kang : Ok. That's it for today. Remember to finish your homewotk before the next lesson.

 

Seoyeon absently stood up and packed her things as her mind drift off to the text she received earlier this morning that could not get out of her mind.

 

TOP
27 April 2015, 7.00 A.M
I won't be going to school today, so don't wait for me to go to school.

 

Why didnt he come to school??

Did something happened to him??

Or to his family??

 

So many questions flouding in her mind, but her only answer to them is just a sigh.

 

Hais... I can't ask him. That would be rude!! I mean like it's his private life! He doesn't need to tell me every detail of it! Plus, he is not obliged to answer ANY of my questions. He is not related to me at all!

 

I wonder what is he doing right now... 
Aish!! Why do I keep thinking about him! Stop it Kim Seoyeon! STOP IT!!

 

I slapped my forehead, hoping that it will slap away all of my thoughts before stepping out of my class.
As I was walking in the hallway, I felt sudden jerk on my left shoulder. Next thing I know, I am slammed on the floor of the hidden corner of the hallway. Facing Sohee and Sunye from the Wonder Girls.

 

Sohee : Get the away from him!

 

Seoyeon : B-Bwohh??

 

Sohee : Don't act dumb with me!

 

Sunye : There's no way he will ever ing date someone like you. Nobody believes that . You probably threatened him or something or else he won't even notice your existence at all! So stop CLINGY onto him! 

 

I continued sitting on the floor, completely dumbfounded by the situation, trying to comprehend what they are saying to me while looking at them with a confused expression. Sohee squatted down and stared straight at me. She then smirked and flung my hair. 

 

Sohee : Yea, Look at you. So ugly and invisible. Nobody even wants to be your friend, let allow be your BOYFRIEND!! Stop kidding to yourself, there's no way TOP actually likes you at all. Don't being so delusional and believes that someone will actually like you, he is probably just playing with you. Get away from him before your poor little pathetic heart get hurt.

 

With a pounding heart, I swallowed my saliva before finding my voice to speak up for me. 

 

Seoyeon : T-that not true...

 

Sohee : -snickered- ha, so you are saying that I'm wrong? Looks like I need to teach you a lesson, huh??

 

She smirked at Sunye and Sunye suddenly held onto my both of my arms, preventing me from running away. Sohee then swing her arm up high. Havin absolutely no idea what to do, I immediately shut my eyes, waiting for the impact to land on me. A name flashed across my mind.

 

TOP...

 

 

 

"Did I say you could ing touch my Girlfriend?"

 

I opened my eyes upon recognising that deep voice and saw TOP gripping onto Sohee's hand. Sohee looked shocked with her other hand covering her wide-opened mouth, not believing that he is here. This kind of coincidence should only be happening in drama! While Sunye went pale and loosened her hold on me. I quickly stood up and run over to TOP's side. He took a glance at me and pushed Sohee's hand off.

 

Sunye : Its... Its not what it looks like!!

 

TOP : I don't give a about what it is. You touch my girlfriend and I'll never let you off. 

 

He then placed his hand on my shoulder, guiding me to walk off. We walking out together, with his arm around my shoulder, preventing anybody from coming close to us. None of us spoke a single word. When we finally got out of the school, he finally decided to break the silences covering the both of us.

 

TOP : hmm... so... you ok?

 

Seoyeon : Ye-yea, I'm fine. Kamsahabnida... For what you did just now...

 

Silences kicks right back in for a moment before I ask the golden question, with his arm still on my shoulder.

 

Seoyeon : So.. ehmmm... What did you have this morning?

 

TOP : -gives a loopsided smile- Well... nothing much... Are you bored?

 

Seoyeon : .. Bwoh?

 

TOP : I'm bored. You wanna go do something fun?? Like... going to amusement park?? You wanna??

 

Seoyeon : hm.... ok..

 

TOP : Great, cool! Ok, so tomorrow... I will meet you at 2pm? At your apartment?

 

Seoyeon : ... ok..

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This morning...

"So now you are not only hanging out with those useless teenagers, you are also going out with a worthless girl?! You are destroying your future!"

 

"Stop it!! You don't even know her!"

 

"Oh yes I know exactly who is her! She is a gold digger! She is just going out with you to get your MONEY! Being with those 4 monkeys made you so dumb to not see her motives?!"

 

"No she is not!!"

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Surprise surprise.... It's me again! 

Thank you so much for viewing this story

Please feel free to comment and subscribe!