Chapter 32

A Nerd Meets Kingka

Seoyeon POV

RINGG RINGG!!

 

TOP : Alright, it's time to back to our classroom, let's go.

 

He walked a few steps toward the door and stopped. He turned to me and reached out his hand. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and looked up to him.

 

TOP : We need to hold hands on the way back to classroom, you know... Since we are a couple now.

 

Oh ....right...

 

I cautiously lifted up my hand and landed it onto his. My heart had a strange ticklish feeling as my fingers touch the back of his palm. I brushed it off thinking its probably because I am too nervous. He cleared his throat awkwardly. Holding hands, he opened the door to reveal the other Big Bang members standing near the door, looking in all kind of directions. Taeyang was staring real hard at a lamp beside him.

 

TOP : Erm, guys, this is Seoyeon. Seoyeon, this is Seungri... ermm, you probably know who they are.

 

Seoyeon : ...N-neh. Annyeonghaseyo.

 

The Big Bang members just gave an awkward smile, except Seungri who had a wide cheeky smile on his face.

 

TOP : Ok, lets go. 

 

As we walked out of the general office, I saw a female staff worker, with and eyes wide open.

 

Oh boy... I can't imagine the expressions of the whole school.

 

After what feels like eternity, we finally reached our classroom door along with G-Dragon. The other Big Bang members had went off to their respective classes.

 

TOP : -whisper- Aish.... This is going to be crazy. Get ready.

 

He opened the door with a loud bang. All eyes are on us.

 

TOP : Sorry that we are late, we ermm.... had to take Seoyeon to the General Office.

 

My teacher was in shock, with his jaw wide apart and revealing the 2 perfect circles in his eyes. Shocked that we are holding hands but also that TOP actually apologized  to him. He never apologizes to the teachers, he never bothered to care about the teachers. Many girls took notice of this change and put on the same expression as Mr Kang.

 

Mr Kang : o-oh, ok... Quickly take your seats.

 

As we started walking, I took a quick glance at the class.

 

Big Mistake!!

 

The girls are all glaring at me furiously, twitching their lips in irritation.  Some of them mumbled to one another as they stared hard at me, judging me. I never felt so small before. Having all these person showing their hatred through their eyes. Even the few who did not bothered much about me looked as though they want to crush me in their hands mercilessly.

I looked back down and let out a sigh, all these attentions have made me rethink about my decision.

 

Is this a good idea? I should be minimizing the attention, not enlarging it. Is this what I want?

 

As I sat down on my seat, TOP gave me a strong but gentle squeeze on my shoulder before going to his as if giving me encouragement, as if he looked through me and saw the conflict within me.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seoyeon POV

The rest of the lessons were suffocating. Although nobody have said anything about what happened during break time, the tension was still there. Every teachers seemed to have already know the news, throwing occasionally glances at me when they were teaching. Some of the female teachers even analysed me from head to toe. Fortunately, school has finally ended! 

I hurried up packed my bag in glee, happy to be going back home, away from this place! I turned my body toward the class door light-heartly, and there I saw, bunch girls lurking outside my classroom, turning their heads toward the door every once in awhile. It is a pretty normal scene as many girls would be outside the classroom, waiting to see TOP and G-dragon. But this time, its different. Their faces did not show excitement, happiness, but instead, they looked very displeased. 

 

They are probably waiting for me!! How can I possibly go home now?! 

 

Just at this moment, my left shoulder felt a sudden weight. I looked up and saw TOP resting his arm on my shoulder. He started walking, pushing me to walk as well with him. All of the girls paused whatever they were doing and just stared at us in full silence. Disappointment and shock ran through all of their faces. I felt embarrassed but trumiph. My heart was pounding furiously, not sure whether it is because of the large amount of attention or having his arm on my shoulder. 

After we are out of the school and at the playground that is hidden at the side of the school, TOP slowly took his arm away, leaving me feeling a bit empty and cold without the warmth of his arm. 

 

TOP : So, tomorrow morning just meet me at this playground before going into the school. 

 

Seoyeon : Neh... ermm thank you for today. Goodbye.

 

TOP : Goodbye.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TOP POV

After Seoyeon walked away, we turned and walk to the other side. My heart was pounding like crazy, especially when I put my arm around her, I almost had an heart attack. But I managed to keep it cool, did not revealing much. I let out a relieved sigh.

 

Glad that I'm gotta that place, was serious in there, all the girls be looking at my gir-, I mean Seoyeon, so angrily. They looked like they were gonna be stabbing her with invincible swords coming out from their eyes.

 

I suddenly thought of how we held hands together, the warmth of her hand came in contact with one another, a warm feeling enveloped my body. I felt as if I am having high fever. 

 

Seungri : So, SOMEBODY IS IN LURVVEE~~

 

TOP : No I am not, I am just trying to be helpful. I have no feelings for her at all.

 

Do I??

 

Seungri : Liar Liar!! I never seen you being so helpful to other girls! 

 

G-dragon : As if anybody is going to believe in that bull.

 

TOP : Tch, I am not!!!

 

Daesung : Hyung, your ears are so red, they look like they are blushing.

 

TOP : It's because I was scratching them! They were itching like crazy! I couldn't take it.

 

Taeyang : Are you sure its not because of being in love??

 

TOP : SHUT THE UP GUYS!!

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forgive me??

I am so sorry for the lack of updates, sometimes its just slips off my mind. 

School has started and I am busy as ever since this year is my final year of Secondary School, so need to prepare for my national exam.

Everytime when I login in to asianfanfics, I felt so so so guilty not updating for months, there are new subscribers, people comment on this story.

I thought many people would have already left this website like most of the people that I've subscribed to, 

I would have never thought new people will be subscribing me, and to have people bothering to post comments, asking me to update.

To compensate you guys, I will be updating a next chapter within 2 weeks time!! 

Its a promise! I won't break it. 

Thank you for viewing my story. Please comment and subscribe.