Chapter 27

A Nerd Meets Kingka

Seoyeon POV

Finally school has ended! Today, in school is soo suffocating. I kept feeling that TOP is staring me! I caught him staring at me like 5times in school today! And his eyes will always be wide open, as though I am an endangered animal, that I might die this moment and be extinct in any minute. I feel that every movement I take has been seen by TOP. In class, I tried to make my movements as small as possible because I did not want my movements to get noticed by TOP and also, I AM BEING CONSCIOUS!! PEOPLE WAS STARING AT ME!!! 

 

Anyway, I finally got out. of school and walked in full speed towards the bus stop. I saw TOP looking at me when I walked passed him in class. I reached the bus stop and I finally relaxed because I thought that this distance from the school to the bus stop, nobody in the school could be able to spot me at all and TOP would not drive pass here. 

 

My bus came and I went up into it. I sat at the far end corner of the bus. The bus was very empty, there were only an old man sitting in front of me, a man in his mid thirties and a mother with a little boy who looks like a 4 years old.

 

"Mummy! We are moving!!"

 

"Yes we are, baby."

 

I smiled gently at the scene.

 

Flashback

Seoyeon(5 years old): Umma!! What is this rectangle block?? It's hugeee!!!

 

Umma : This is a bus, Seoyeon-ah. It takes people to where they want to go.

 

Seoyeon : Waahhh!!! So cool!!! I want to go too, umma!! I want to go!!

 

Umma : ok ok, then lets go to your favourite playground.

 

Seoyeon : Yay!!! Umma, Saranghaeyo!!!

 

I smiled bitterly at the thought. Time flies so fast, way too fast for me to treasure it. I really miss my umma, I really want her to be here, being with me every minute, but it cannot happen. I guess we are just fated to be separated. That's why I came to appreicate the things around, because I'm afraid that if I turn my back away from it, it might be gone forever. Although my dad abuse, I'm still grateful that he is still allow me to stay in his house and pay for the household bills. I am happy that IU is my friend, although I do not have any more friends but I appreciate that she would even be my friend. And I'm glad that TOP actually talked to me and did not felt disgusted.

 

My thoughts were distrupted when the bus have reached my stop, I got out of the bus and walked to my house. I go to my bedroom and changed my clothes into my working clothes, took my bag before going out again and go back to the bus stop to take a bus to Sunbucks. The bus came, I go up to the bus and sat at the far corner end seat. 

 

Minutes passed, and my stop has reached. I got down and took a 15 minutes walk to Sunbucks. Reaching Sunbucks, I greeted my manager, Shimyoung-shii before going into the staff room to put my personal stuffs into the one of the staff lockers.

 

Eun Ji : Oh wow, Look who has came. You are not fired yet? What a shocker. 

 

Ji Na : Well, I guess that Sunbuck is lacking workers.

 

Eun Ji and Ji Na spoke as they stood at the door of the staff room. I gave them a small nod and walked pass them to the cashier counter with my head down. I heard Eun Ji giving out a snort before going into the staff room, I ignored it and just did my work. 

 

Seoyeon : Thank you very much 

 

I put the customer's money in the cashier machine as the customer walked away and a new customer step closer to the counter. I looked up and saw TOP in front of me, his eyes pierced through me, causing me to stutter.

 

Seoyeon : Err... We-welcome to to Sunbucks, h-how may I help you?

 

TOP : I want a latte. 

 

Seoyeon : That will be $4.50.

 

TOP gave me exactly $4.50.

 

Seoyeon : Thank you and please take a seat while waiting for your order to come. 

 

TOP walked away and took a seat at a table. He took out an Ipad and started playing with it. I let out a relaxed sigh before serving the next customer. 

 

30 minutes has passed, TOP got his latte and he still sitting at there, playing with his Ipad. I got out of the counter to clean off some tables. I took 2 cups and a plate off a table and wiped the table with a wet cloth, I then walked back to the counter to put the dishes in the sink. However, as I was walking, I felt an hard object in front of my foot. Next thing I know, I'M TRIPPING DOWN!

 

I let out a small shierk and closed my eyes to wait for the solid floor to touch my face. But instead, I felt a strong arm held onto my waist, preventing me from falling. I opened one eye and peered at the owner of the arm.

 

IT'S TOP!!!

 

I immediately stood straight back up and looked up him, he looked back at me with a hint of.... concern?? in his eyes. I gave him a small nod in reply to it and looked down. He then turned to Eun Ji and Ji Na whom I just realise that they were standing beside me.

 

TOP : Why did you try to trip her?

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!!! I had updated as fast as I could as I'm going oversea tomorrow. 

Sorry for letting you guys wait! But, here you go!!! And sorry for making this such a short update!

Hope you enjoy this update.

Thank you for viewing. Please comment and subscribe!