Chapter 24

A Nerd Meets Kingka

No one's POV

She reached her home and dash to her bedroom. She picked out some clothes and ran into her bathroom to change. Within seconds, she came out wearing a black denim jeans, a plain white long sleeveless shirt with the left bottom of the shirt tucked in her left jeans pocket and a panda-like oversize jacket. She get took her wallet and put it in her jacket and ran out of her house to go back to the MacDonald again.


Minutes later, the bus stopped near Macdonald, Seoyeon quickly ran out of the bus and walked in a fast pace. She was very nervous, her heart pounded furiously on her chest, she kept wiping her palms on her jeans as her palms are filled with cold sweat.
She thought of many different results of her "brilliant" plan, mostly bad results. She reached the door of the Macdonald. She took a deep breath and took off her spectacles. She put her spectacles inside the pocket of the jacket, so then closed her eyes to calm herself.

 

It's now or never Seoyeon!! You can do this Seoyeon!

 

She opened her eyes and opened the Macdonald's door. She walked in cautiously, looking around and wishing that nobody see her without her spectacles.

But, as soon as she stepped in, there are people staring at her. The girls are staring with envy about how beautiful she is while boys are looking at her with flirting eyes and some are just amazed by her beauty. Feeling more nervous as people are staring at her, she looked down and walked to the seat in front of TOP and sat on it.

TOP looked up from his phone and his eyes sparkled, he smiled gently. She smiled awkwardly and nodded, but unknown to TOP, she was shaking inside and she kept rubbing her hands under the table.

 

TOP : Annyonghasaeyo.

 

Seoyeon : -rubbed back of her neck- Annyonghasaeyo.

 

TOP : -clear throat- So you are Seoyeon's chingu?

 

Seoyeon : Huh... Oh Yea yea yea.. I am her friend.

 

Seoyeon was unable to look at TOP in the eyes so she kept looking at the table.

 

TOP : What's your name?

 

Seoyeon : N-n-name?? Er.. er...

 

Seoyeon glanced around the place, trying to found a name. She saw one of the cashier's name tag.

 

Seoyeon : Jiyeon! My name is Jiyeon! 

 

TOP : ohh... How come her contact number is not in your phone?

 

Seoyeon : Wha.. What?? C-cause I- I erm.. remembered her phone number by heart, so I d-didn't put my-I meant Seoyeon's phone number in my phone.

 

TOP : Ohh... Calm down, I'm not going to eat you or anything like that.  

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TOP POV 

Jiyeon : erm... So can I have my phone back?

 

She looked up at TOP shyly but her eyes are filled with expectation, hoping that TOP will quickly give her back her phone. Unknown to her and TOP, TOP's heart skipped a beat as she looked at him with her sparkling eyes. 

 

TOP : N-neh.

 

She reached out her hand to take her phone back. As she reach out, her jacket's sleeve moved up, revealing a big bruise that was caused by her father on her wrist. Seeing that, TOP grabbed her arm.

 

This looks very very familiar..

 

I thought for a few seconds and remembered that I saw this on Seoyeon's wrist before too.

 

TOP : Seoyeon have this bruise too.

 

Jiyeon's eyes widen, she pulled her arm away from me and hold her wrist with another hand of hers. She stared at it and looked back up at me. She looked at her wrist again and moments later she replied.

 

Jiyeon : Jinja? I have no idea! I.. I got this bruise b-because I accidentally... k-knocked onto a table... really really hardly.. Haha.. I guess Seoyeon and I are really destined to be friends, even our injuries are similar.. -scratch head-

 

I turned my head to the side and looked at her suspiciously.

 

Flashback

 

TOP : Seoyeon? Why are you doing here?? Why are you sitting at here?

 

Seoyeon : Erm...M-my phone.

 

TOP : Huh? This is not your phone! 

 

Seoyeon : This is!! I lost my phone and yesterday you called my... sister about it...and..and told me to meet you at here! This is my phone.

 

Now I realised, she have a lot of similarities with Seoyeon... Her bruise, her height, her voice and her body shape....

 

.. hmm...Too similar...  

 

TOP : Now I think about it, your voice is very similar to Seoyeon's.

 

She stared at me with her eyes wide open. She then averted away from my eyes and looked down.

 

Jiyeon : A lot of p-people say that t-t-too..  

 

TOP : Your height is also very similar to hers.

 

I can see the nervousness in her eyes and she start to rub her hands under to table... Which is also very similar to Seoyeon when she gets nervous.

 

Seoyeon : haha... That's.. why we are friends...  Sorry, I got to go.

 

She stood up rapidly, making an object fell from the pocket of her jacket. I picked it up and I've got a shock of my life.

 

This Is Seoyeon's Spectacles!

 

THIS IS SEOYEON'S SPECTACLES!!!

 

THIS IS KIM SEOYEON'S SPECTACLES!!!!!!!!!!!

 

A hand quickly snatch the spectacles away from my hands, waking me from my daze. I looked up at Jiyeon.. I meant Seoyeon and she was just looking down.

 

Seoyeon : I.. I got to go!

 

She turned around, about to dash off but I grabbed her arm, making her looked at me with her eyes filled with nervousness.

 

TOP : Seo-Seoyeon-ah?

 

Seoyeon just looked at the floor, refuse to reply to me. I cannot believe what had happened in front of my eyes. I thought this kind of situation only happens in dramas.. I was WRONG! Right in front of me, is the most beautiful girl that I've ever seen in my entire life, and she is KIM-SEOYEON?!?! The girl that I never even know her existence in my classroom till this year?! 

 

I.. I must be dreaming! 

 

I used my free hand to pinch my cheek to check if it's a dream or not.

 

Seoyeon : oh.. Why you pinch your cheek?? 

 

I looked up at her with my eyes open at it's widest, she quickly looked down on the floor again.

 

My cheek... is painful... it's real.....she..my cheek..pain...real..huh... 

 

I stared at her again. She just looked down on the floor with her spectacles on. She kept biting her lips. My mind was still processing everything that had been going on. We both had no idea what to say to each other, til Seoyeon suddenly clear and looked up at me, her eyes are filled with hope and uncertain. My heart skipped a beat. 

 

Seoyeon : Erm... Can you don't tell anyone about what happened just now?

 

TOP : W-waeyo?

 

! I STAMMERED!! 

 

Seoyeon : Because I don't want anybody to know how I look like without my spectacles.

 

TOP : Wae?

 

Seoyeon : I just don't want any attention. I got to go, annyong.

 

TOP : Huh? oh.. Annyong.

 

Seoyeon walked out of the Macdonald and I just sat at there for a few moment, still trying to digest everything that have happened just now. But I still cannot believe that the girl who I cannot wait to meet was actually Kim Seoyeon! Who would have thought that Kim Seoyeon is actually a beauty.. Wait.. no no no no... I shook my head to shook away all the thoughts. I stood up and got out of the Macdonald to get into my car. I drove to big bang's mansion and went up into my bedroom. I jumped onto my bed and covered my face with the pillow.

 

Kim Seoyeon Kim Seoyeon Kim Seoyeon Kim Seoyeon.. aish!! You are ruining my mind!

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thats right people!! I UPDATED WITHIN 3 WEEKS! CAN I HAVE SOME APPLAUSE PLEASE??

I will having my exams currently, today is my first day of exam. So for the remaining 2 weeks I MIGHT not be able to update.
But I will type out some chapters on my Ipod so that after exams, I can update. 

Thank you for viewing. Please comment and subscribe!