Chapter 23

A Nerd Meets Kingka

Author Note : Flashbacks will be in Dark Blue in colour!!

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seoyeon POV

RING RINGG RI-

 

I've woke up by the sound of my alarm clock and did my usual routine before heading off to the bus stop. I reached the bus stop and stood by the pole of the bus stop while waiting for the bus.

 

Can't wait to get my phone back... Wonder how the guy who took my phone looks like. Imagine if he is a fat guy with tattoos all over his body and smells like puke.

 

I growled in disgust and shook my head vigorously.

 

Nonono! happy thoughts happy thoughts! Pony!!

 

My thoughts were disrupted as the bus came, I went in and took a seat next to the window at the back of bus. I finally decided to stop thinking about the guy and no matter who is he, I will get my phone back! Minutes later, I've reached my stop, I came down the bus and walked into my school. I was walking down the school hallway and a sudden high pitch sound was heard.

 

"AHHHHH! BIGBANG!!!"

 

Soon, the students that were walking down the hallway turn around and ran toward Big Bang, I covered my head with my hands to avoid being attack by the running girls.
 

After the hallway has been cleared, zero girls around, I put my hands down and turned around to see the crowd. I saw bigbang walking in like they are celebrities. Seungri kept smiling and winking at the screaming crowd, D-lite and Taeyang just talk among themselves and G-dragon just walked without talking or smiling at the girls. I looked up and saw TOP kept staring at his phone.


 

hey... He is wearing a black spectacles...

 

Flashback

Seoyeon : How am I suppose to know who is the guy that has my phone when I'm at the macdonald?

 

IU : He said he will be wearing a black cap with "NY" on it, a black jacket and a black spectacles.

 

OMO! What if he is the guy?!... Impossible, I'm pretty sure he just wore that spectacles because he..... he... need a change in his style! Totally!

 

I nodded my head in agreement to my reason and continued walking to my class.

 

Hours later, RINGG RINGG!!

 

Mrs. Ru : Alright class that's all for today, thank you class.

 

Class : Thank you songsaenim.

 

I packed my bag and walked out of the classroom to go to the toilet.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

After Seoyeon went out, TOP stood up and start searching his bag, finally, he took out a black cap and wore it.

 

G-Dragon : Hyung, wanna go eat lunch together with the other big bang members?

 

TOP : Nope! I need to meet somebody.

 

G-Dragon : Oh oh~~ Seoyeon is it? - wriggle eyebrows-

 

TOP : -slap G-Dragon's eyebrows- Aniyo, it's somebody else! Annyeong!

 

He walked out of the classroom and went to the school carpark to get into his car, he then drove off excitingly to the Macdonald.

 

Seoyeon got out off school and was walking to the Macdonald happily, thinking that she will be getting her phone back real soon. Unknown to her, a Lamborghini black car just drove past her and went into the Macdonald's carpark.

 

TOP got out of his car with a black jacket on. He walked into the Macdonald and sat at a 2 table seat near the window. He took out the abnormal phone and place it on his table, he looked down, staring at the phone while pondering when the girl will come.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Seoyeon POV

I walked into the Macdonald and inside there, there were not much people, there also no YGCES Collage students around here which made me feel relief inside. I wasted no time and started searching a guy with a black cap, black spectacles and a black jacket.

 

Finally, I saw one guy sitting at a two seat table with the same description, the guy was looking down at something on the table, his cap was covering his face so I could not see how he looks like.

 

Aha! I found you!!

 

I walked towards him in a fast pace. I sat in front of him.

 

Sensing somebody's existence, he looks up.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TOP!?!??!?!

 

I looked at him with my jaw open and my eyes wide open while he just looked at me with his eyes wide open too 

 

TOP : Seoyeon? Why are you doing here?? Why are you sitting at here?

 

Seoyeon : Erm...M-my phone.

 

TOP : Huh? This is not your phone! 

 

Seoyeon : This is!! I lost my phone and yesterday you called my... sister about it...and..and told me to meet you at here! This is my phone.

 

TOP : Aniyo! The owner of the phone is this girl. 

 

TOP took the phone and find a picture of the girl inside my phone. He turn the phone to show me who is he talking. I almost died of heart attack after seeing what he clicked.

 

HE SAW MY SELCA!! OH NO OH NO!! HE CANNOT KNOW THAT THIS IS ME!!! THINK SEOYEON! THINK!!!

 

Seoyeon : er..er..er...a-ah! ahahaha~... You see, t-this is m-my CHINGO'S p-phone, I'm here b-because she asked me to h-help her to collect back her phone, since...since, I study near here! .. yeah, yeah... -awkward smile-

 

TOP : -eyeing her suspiously- ... I do not believe in you, I don't want to give it to you and I won't unless your chingo come. 

 

Seoyeon : -widen eyes- But But B-but she is not free!

 

TOP : Then I will give her back her phone next time. Annyeong. -stood up-

 

Seoyeon : W-wait! .. I.. I will get her to come here. You stay here. -run out of Macdonald-

 

I ran to the side of the Macdonald to avoid being seen by him. I start to pace around nervously. Although I saw some people looking at me like I am some lunatic on the loose, I cannot care less about them since I had a bigger problem on my own. My palms and forehead gets more and more sweaty as every second pass.

 

What to do?? Should I just go home, but I need my phone back! But I can't show up to him without my glasses. What if I just tell him the truth... But he would be believe it!! AISH!! ... Ah!! I know!

 

With a brilliant idea in my head, I rush back home urgently to do my operation. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay! I managed to update my story within 1 month!!! 

This actually suppose to be a very long chapter, but I figured that I should separated it into two chapter since I'm afraid that I ran out of idea on what to do next! 

Thank you for viewing! Please comment and subscribe!