Chapter 21

A Nerd Meets Kingka

TOP POV

What the hell is this?!?!

 

I used my two fingers to pick up this horrible "thing".

 

After I drove Seoyeon back to her house, I drove back to big bang's villa, where the big bang and I usually live at. G-dragon, Taeyang and Daesung is playing xbox while Seungri is just watching.

 

He must have lost the game....

 

I went to the kitchen and Seungri followed.

 

Seungri : Wassup hyung! How's your date with Seoyeonnn~ -wiggle eyebrows-

 

TOP : It's not a date!!!! I only went to meet her because of the project!

 

Seungri : Fine fine! How is it?

 

TOP : it's was good, we managed to finish the project.

 

Seungri : Guys!!! HE SAID THE DATE WAS GOOD!!!!!!

 

Daesung, G-dragon, Taeyang : Woooo wooooo!!!!

 

I was about to hit Seungri's head but this bastard ran away so I gave up chasing this bastard and went up to the second floor and into my bedroom. I threw my coat onto my bed and went to take a shower. Few minutes later I came out of the bathroom and saw that "thing" right beside my coat.

 

This looks like a phone.

 

I slowly reached out my index finger and pressed a number on the "thing", and the "thing's" screen lights up.

 

 Yup, it's a phone! Aigoo, whose phone is this!? This is such an old-fashion phone, this should be burnt and never be seen in the earth. This phone can't even lock!

 

I went to the contact numbers and only saw five numbers. "Home", "Father", "Manager", "My dongsaeng", "Dongsaeng's house" and "Oppa". 

 

This person hardly have a friend! Must be because other people cannot stand how ugly the phone is.

 

I tried calling the house number but nobody picked up. So I called the father.

 

Ring ring!!

 

Father : hhheellllooo?

 

TOP : hello sir, somebody in your fami-

 

Father : rotnjfucfghcieoxbajfsaof annyeonggg. -hung up-

 

What the ? He's ing drunk!

 

I went to call "My dongsaeng"

 

Ringgg~.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Seoyeon POV

I searched my bag for the nth times and I still can't find my phone. I went to search the whole house and still can't find it.

 

Agh!!! Where is it!?!? Er er er.. Ah!! Go IU's house and find!

 

I ran out of the house and closed the door.

 

Wait... Did my house's telephone rang?

 

I opened door and really saw the telephone is ringing.

 

Should I pick it up... But I need to find my phone. What if somebody has found my phone and is calling my house telephone?!?!!!

 

I ran to the telephone in full speed and I picked up the telephone, but the person has already hung up.

 

Ahhhhhhhhh! Why why whyy you hung up!!!!

 

I ran out of my house again and closed the door again and knocked on IU's door.

 

IU : oh! Unnie, yes?

 

Seoyeon : I lost my phone, can I try finding it in here??

 

IU : omo! Ok ok!!

 

IU made way for me and I ran into her room, IU also followed me and we started searching. We went through all of her drawers, closet, and even her bustbin. 

 

Ring ring!!

 

IU : oh, my phone rang.

 

She opened her phone.

 

IU : UNNIE UNNIE, YOUR PHONE IS CALLING ME!!!

 

Seoyeon : -ran beside her- Answer it answer it!!!

 

IU : hello??

 

A deep voice: hello, somebody in your family has lost their phone and I found it in my coat, can you guys take your phone back?

 

IU : Neh Neh. Kamsahamida for calling, erm how can we take back my unnie's phone?

 

A deep voice : how about we meet up so I can pass your unnie her phone? How about the macdonald near the YGCES Collage at 4pm tomorrow?

 

IU : Yes, it's fine. But how do she know which one is you

 

A deep voice : hmm, i will be wearing a black cap with the word "NY" infront, a black jacket and a big black glasses.

 

IU : Ok.

 

A deep voice : Ok, annyeong.

 

IU : Kamsahamida, annyeong. -hung up-

 

Seoyeon : How is it? How is it???

 

IU : You have to meet the guy at the macdonld near your school.

 

Seoyeon : ohh... Can you come with me???

 

IU : Sorry, I can't unnie, I need to do some project after school...

 

Seoyeon : -pout- Neh....

___________________________________________________________________________________

Woo! I've finally updated WITHIN a month!! School had just started last week, and currently i've been piled up by alot of homework so it MIGHT be hard for me to update, i will try to improve my time management and hopefully i won't take a month to update again!!

Thank you for viewing and please subscribe and comment!!