Chapter 20

A Nerd Meets Kingka

Seoyeon POV

hmm... Do I look ok? I suppose... Wait,  I overdressed?

No, I don't think so.

OK! This looks fine! Oh wait, it can see my wound...

I think I will just wear a jacket.

 

I have been changing my clothes for an hour and in the end, I wore a white sleeveless shirt with a black jacket over it and a blue jeans.

 

Totally wasted an hour choosing clothes and in the end what I have is THIS... Genius...

 

I never went out with a guy before, or even worst a kingka, so I was very nervous even though it's only just doing school project. I am very scared that I will do some stupid mistakes that will make him hate me, like spilling a drink onto his pants, accidentally made him fall or even worst! Made him lost his wallet!!

 

I looked at the time and it's 3.35pm.

 

Omo!! I'm gonna be late!

 

I ran out of my house and ran straight to the bus stop. After 10 minutes of waiting, the bus finally arrived, I went up and took a sit near the window. Few minutes later, I reached my destination, I checked the time and it's 4pm.

 

Oh, he should be here anytime..

 

I WAS WRONG! SO SO WRONG!! 

 

I stood outside of the Cafe for 20mins and he still has not arrive yet. I hung my head down due to the tiredness I'm feeling.

 

Ji Na : Omo, look who's here.

 

I looked up and saw Ji Na, Eun Ji and Ji Yoon standing at the cafe's door, I quickly look down at the floor to avert their mocking eyes

 

Ji Yoon : Are you our cafe's mascot? If you are, our cafe is going to close down forever.

 

Eun Ji : Get lost, there will be lesser customers coming in because of you.

 

Ji Na : You think that standing at there a guy will just suddenly pop up and ask you for a date?

 

"Yes."

 

A hand suddenly grabbed my wrist and I looked up and saw TOP having an annoyed face on, he pulled me into his car. He sat in the driver seat and started driving. He was wearing a white v-neck top with a coat around it and wearing a black jeans. I looked out and was welcomed by shocked and angry faces of them, I smiled a bit as the car moving away from them.

 

Take that!!

 

I turned to TOP and looked at him thinking if I should say thank you.

 

He took a glance at me and saw me staring at him.

 

TOP : What?

 

Seoyeon : K-kamsahamida.

 

TOP : -awkwardly clear his throat- Where you want to go to do the project.

 

Seoyeon : ermm.. Anywhere is fine.

 

TOP just continued driving. Few seconds later, realization hits me.

 

I'm in a BRANDED CAR! IT'S A BLACK FERRARI! Its a EXPENSIVE CAR!!

 

I in my breath as if my breaths would destroy the classiness of the car. I sat properly, sat up straight, hands on my lap, legs together, look straight and trying not to touch anything. TOP looked at me weirdly so I gave him a awkward smile and continued looking in front. As time passed, we reached our destination and I have no idea where is this place. 

 

Seoyeon : erm... where are we?

 

TOP : A cafe. -walk to toward the cafe-

 

This looks nothing like a cafe... it looks so grand and classy. We walked toward the door and there's a doorman wearing suits opening the door for us! Can you believe that there a doorman for a cafe?!?! I stared at the doorman for a few seconds in amazes while TOP just walked in without even glancing to the doorman, as if its a normal thing.

 

Doorman : Good afternoon sir and madam.

 

Inside, its like a vintage classy place, the utensils are like gold in colour, small marble tables, there is soft music playing on. At the both sides of the cafe, there are bookshelves and are all filled with books. The waiters and waitresses are all formally dressed, the waitresses' hair are all bun up. There are only like 14 customers inside the cafe. Its a very peaceful place. We found a place to sit and settled down.

 

TOP : Let's start doing our project.

 

We discussed about our project and I took down some notes before doing the project. After 40minutes, we finally finished our discussion and notes taking and going to start doing the project.

 

TOP : I'm gonna order something to drink, you wanna?

 

I looked up to the menu and saw what I wanted to drink, but I was about break into tears when I saw the price

 

20 DOLLARS FOR A CUP OF CREAM FRAPPUCCINO FLOAT!?!? (I don't even know if there's such thing as that) DAYLIGHT ROBBERY!!!

 

Seoyeon : erm.... no thanks.

 

TOP : Ok. -walk to the cashier-

 

After he came back, we continued doing our project until 6pm. We went out of the cafe and were walking together to go to the parking lot where he parked his car. Since its already 6pm, the streets are all very crowded and noisy, everybody are squeezing together causing TOP and me to keep banging against each other that TOP start to get annoyed. There are a lot of girls kept staring at TOP with their glowing eyes and some even tried to take a closer look at TOP by moving closer towards us.

 

Then all of a sudden, a large-built guy walked past me and his shoulder hitted my body, causing me to fall onto TOP. TOP grabbed onto my shoulders to keep me balance. He then turned around and looked at the back of the guy.

 

TOP : YAH! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING DUDE!!!

 

However, because of how noisy the street is, the guy can't hear what TOP was saying and just continued walking. TOP groaned in irritation and I just gave him a ressuring smile, we just continued walking in silence and finally reached the parking lot. We went into his car and he drove me back home.

 

I went up to my apartment and was relieve to see that the lights are all off, which means my father is not back home yet. I quickly went in and go straight to my bedroom. I put down my bag on the table and went to take a shower. After showering, I wanted to tell IU about my day since she kept bothering me to do so yesterday. I went to my bag and try finding my phone.......but i couldn't find it.

 

WHERE IS MY PHONE!!!! I BOUGHT IT WITH 2 MONTHS OF SALARY! I CAN'T LOSE IT!! AHHH!!

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

hehe... i've finally updated...sorry guise BUT! i have my reasons!! there were exams, oversea trip and camps i have to goand finally few days ago then i finally have time for myself.

I'm having my school holiday now, so I think I will try to update more but i only left 10days of holiday..T-T!

Thank you for viewing and please subscribe or comment!