YGCES Collage

A Nerd Meets Kingka

Kim Seoyeon POV

"The kingkas are here!!" a group of girls shouted. Soon the corridor is flooded with students.
 
"ouch!" I said as somebody push her from behind 
 
I quickly move away the crowd and went to the classroom. Nobody are in the classroom except Mrs Lee, my English teacher. I greeted Mrs Lee and sat at my seat and stared that the crowd outside of her classroom. 
 
There a lot of students crowding at the corridor and many girls are shouting to the kingkas.
 
"OPPA SARANGHAE!" "OPPA LOOK AT ME!'' "OPPA I AM TAEYONG !! DO YOU REMEMBER ME!?" 
 
"hais... Kids these days..." Mrs Lee mumbled as she shook her head.
 
I chuckled softly upon hearing Mrs Lee remarks and continued watching the crowd
 
Although there are a lot of people crowding around, I still see a glimpse of the kingkas, Big Bang-TOP, G-dragon, Taeyang, D-lite and Seungri. Yup... There they are.. Walking slowly to their classes due to the crowd. They are all smiling.. Or should I say smirking to the crowd, with their face filled with confidence. 2 of the kingkas, G-Dragon and Seungri, even winked to some of the girls. The girls almost fainted when they saw G-dragon and Seungri winked at them
 
Welcome to my school, YGCES Collage, where students drool over people like kingkas and queenkas, where students never bother school rules; girls wear skirts that are so short that it almost could see their and wear make-up and accessories. Boy would spike their hair and have ear rings. Students here are all rich people who thinks that they have all the money they needed. In conclusion, they all are arrogant people. If you go to one corner of the school, you will see students making-out, if you are very very unlucky, you will see couple having in public. Some of our teachers are so sick of disciplining the students that they had given up as they know that the students will not change. I had to study at here due to my financial problems and this school is closer to my house. 
 
"AHHH~~!! OPPA!" a loud piercing voice shouted and disrupted my thoughts.
 
I turned to the direction which the voice came from and saw a few dozens of girls crowding around the seats which are few seats away from me. 
 
Oh yeah! 2 of the kingkas, TOP and G-dragon are in the same class as me.
 
The school bell rang. 
 
"CLASS IS STARTING!! THOSE WHO ARE NOT IN CLASS GET OUT IMMEDIATELY!!" Mrs Lee shouted.
 
The girls glared at Mrs Lee and walked off. 
 
One of the girls saw me staring at them and shouted at me "What are you looking at nerd!" 
 
I quickly turned away and look at my table until the girls walk off.
 
I'm more of a quiet girl in the school, which is very rare in this school. People always called me nerd cause I always score the highest in the school and I am not sociable, but i don't really care cause I have a reason for working so hard; i want to go to university and get away from my step-father, he always abuse me, kick me, punch me, etc. My mum died because of him! But I can't leave him right now cause I haven't save enough money to rent a house. When I save enough money, I can leave him and live my life happily ever after!
 
"Alright class, let's started our lesson!" Mrs Lee said
 
And the school started.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Author's notes
Sorry!! its not as long as i thought it would be....
Please comment and tell me how is it!
It is my first time making a story! I'm not a expert in it... 
Maybe could give me some advise on my story! 
Thank you for viewing!