Chapter 13

A Nerd Meets Kingka

After school ended, Seoyeon went back home. As usual, she took a peek in the window, making sure that her father was not inside before going in. She went straight to her room.
She took a shower and changed to her working uniform. Check that there were still time for her, she did her homeworks and the science project.
2 hours later, she finished all her homeworks and half of the project, she went out of her house and walk to Sunbuck Cafe.

Reaching Sunbuck Cafe, she greeted the manager and went to put her personal items in the staff locker. She went to the cashier and arranged the items on the counter while humming a song quietly, totally oblivious of her surrounding.

Her mind slowly drifted off while she was arranging the items.

 

Seoyeon POV

Is TOP going to be angry that I didn't reply him?
What if he's angry?!
Is he gonna tell everybody my secret!?!
What if he does?!


She accidentally hit the box of chilli sauces which had disrupted her thoughts. She quickly bended down and pick up the chilli sauces.

"Ahem Ahem".

Oh, a customer!

She quickly stood up.  

She was horrified by the customer's face


TOP POV

After school, I stood infront of the school and waited for 30 seconds and a Mercedes stopped infront of me

The chauffeur came out of the car and opened the door. I walked in and sat down.

Chauffeur : Good afternoon little master.

TOP : Mm.

The chauffeur closed the door and went to sit at the driver seat(A/N : the seat that drivers sit to drive) and drove off.

Chauffeur : So how was school today little master?

TOP : As usual. -playing games with my phone-

TOP : You can go back home after taking me back

Chauffeur : Yes little master.

After 40 minutes of driving, we reached the destination. The chauffeur opened the door for me. I came out off the car.

Chauffeur : You're home, little master

TOP : You can go back now.

Chauffeur : Thank you little master. -bowed 90 degree-

The chauffeur drove off. I stood infront of the gate, let out a sigh before keying in the password. The gate slowly opened. 2 guards that were standing beside the gate greet him which I replied them with a little nod and walked toward the main door. Gardeners greeted me as I walk pass them.
He push open the main door. 2 lines of maids stood in front of him and greeted me.

Maids : Good afternoon little master!

I just continue walking and went to my room. Well... it's not really a room...it's kinda like an apartment, since my house is huge.

The so-called room's living room

My amazing collections of Be@rbricks

I throw my school bag on the sofa and went to my room...room's bedroom I meant.

I changed my clothes and went out of my room holding my wallet and my phone.

What I'm wearing(A/N :with his hair black) :

"Where are you going?"

I sighed and I turned around to see the owner of the voice, my mother.

TOP : I'm just going out.

Mother : what do you treat the house as? A hotel? You was not at home for 2 days and you finally decided to show up, just to change your clothes and go out again?! This is ridicules!

TOP : I will be back home later.

Mother : Later?! How long? 6hours? 10hours?! When will you ever learn to act like a grown up!! These 2 days all you have been doing is going to clubs and  having out with those 4... TRASH!

TOP : ...You have been checking on me?! Mother : Yes!

TOP : Have you ever heard of PRIVACY?!!

Mother : I Am Your Mother! Can't I check on my own son? If I did not check on you, how would I know that you are still hanging out with those 4 trash!

TOP : They are not trash!!

I stomped out of the house and went into my Lamborghini. I drove off.

ok, relax.. now let's go do what I wanted to do !

I drove to Sunbuck Cafe which took me about 1 hour. I parked my car and there were alot of guys staring at my car with their eyes fill with envious and jealousy. I walked out off the car filled with proudness.

hah! Wait til you see my car collection dudes.

I walked into the Cafe..And of course...the ladies are all staring at me as if I'm the most handsome guy they have ever seen. I took off my shade and the ladies gasped. I heard some of them saying how gorgeous I looked. I smirked. I walked towards the cashier and Seoyeon was bending down picking up some things. I stood at there for a few seconds looking at her.

TOP : Ahem ahem

She immediately stood up. When she saw me, her expression totally change. She looked as if she saw a ghost. 

Let's get the game started!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is so long! THANK YOU PHOTOS!! I have been super lazy nowaday... anyway! hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Thank You for Viewing! Please Comment and Subscribe!

FYI : The Be@rbricks are really TOP's. He put them in his villa.