My Buddy

Pregnant at 18

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYBnBunrZ8Y


After finding out you were pregnant, you and L went to a nearby cafe that wasn't too far from the hospital you both were at earlier. You got L a strawberry smoothie since his mother took his credit cards away. He could have used his bank card to get money but the bank wasn't close by. You insisted to buy it for him since he accompanied you and also because he was your 'buddy'. You didn't want anything to drink or eat because you weren't hungry and also because you were scared to eat since you didn't know what you can and cannot eat during pregnancy. 
 
You gazed into space as you were thinking of what you can do to the baby:
If you keep the baby, you would need to drop out of school. You didn't want that since you were one of the best students in school and also because you loved the courses you were taking. 
 
If you keep the baby and then take it for adoption, your child could end up with the wrong parents who abuse their child, use them as servants and other cruel stuff. 
 
If you go into abortion, you would hate yourself because it'd seem like you have killed your own child. 
 
You shivered just thinking of abortion. You snapped into reality and you were now gazing at L. Who was enjoying his strawberry smoothie who was playing on his phone. You shifted your gaze to his kissable lips. 
 
*Did my lips really touch his lips?* You thought as you blushed a little while rubbing your bottom lip gently with your index finger. That night, you didn't remember a thing, And of course you couldn't remember the 'dream' you had that night either. *Is he a good kisser?* 
 
L noticed how you were watching him, he looked at you and his lips, you instantly looked away not meeting his eyes. You cleared your throat and swallowed. L was secret smirking while he watched you.
 
"So what do you want to do with o-our baby." You suttered a bit since this whole thing was still new to you. 
 
"Keep the baby!" He said as he took another step and placed it on the table. You gave him a questioning face. Why was it so easy for someone like him to decide? "The idea of abortion and adoption is just a babo choice." He paused and looked away, "Well If your not going to love your child you can forget about keeping the baby." His face stiffened which made you question even more. The way he said it in a fierce tone.
 
"What?" At this moment all you could do was to give him a blank expression. 
 
"Nevermind. But someone like you, should keep the baby." He was now smiling. He was being straightforward here.
 
L's POV: 
' I have just met her recently. But I know I believe she can make a great mother. Why? I don't know why. Maybe because of her cute appearence, I can tell what kind of personality she has. '
 
You were still thinking about the baby as you were on your way home. There was no point in going back to school since school was over now. On the way to the suite you call 'home' you never noticed that L was still with you. You were to busy thinking of the baby. If your parents and Baekhee's parents find out about this what would they do? Would they tell you to get rid of the baby? Would they help you go through this? Also you were wondering how you'd break the news to Howon and Baekhee. You stepped into the elevator as L followed behind you. You pressed on the number 43 as the elevator door closed you stepped back. You stepped on L's foot and this time it was an accident. 
 
"Omo! I'm so sorry!" You cupped your mouth with both your hands then you realized it was L. 
 
"Ah. It's fine." Wincing in pain he forgave you.
 
"Why are you still with me?" You looked at him while crossing your arms over your chest. 
 
"I don't want to go home." He pouted like a little kid. It wasn't like he was going home to his Mom. He was now living with 6 boys in a small house. It was small for 7 boys but at least it was a place where he wouldn't have to see his mom. You rolled your eyes. 
 
"What do you mean you don't want to go home?" Your eyebrows furrowed. 
 
"I want to know more about my buddy!" He smirked as he lowered his head to face you. His face was just inches away. Your heart was beating rapidly now as you turned your head away. Although you weren't facing him you can feel that he was still smirking. "Besides I'm the father of that baby. And that baby is in your somach. I need to watch over you." You then faced L to speak. 
 
Just then the elevator started to shake which caused you to stumble towards L. The elevator lights were flickering you got a little bit frightened since the elevator shook alittle harder. You were now finding yourself holding onto L's waist tightly and also hiding your face in his chest. You have never experienced these things before. L embraced you warmly to protect you. Your eyes were shut closed right now.
 
After the flickering lights and the shaking elevator you were still holding onto L. You felt that elevator had stopped working now. You opened your eyes and looked up to see if anything was damaged. 
 
"You're still alive, don't worry." L smiled as his eyes were closed. He didn't know why he enjoyed this moment, for you to be in his arms. He didn't want you to let go. You then realize what you both were doing and you pushed him away. 
 
"What the hell do think your doing?" You felt as if your face was heating up. *Why is it getting hot in here* You thought as you pushed the emergancy button to get help. Compared to the people in movies where they were stuck in elevators, you were calmer then they were. 
 
"Your the one who came to me first!" He chuckled, He could tell that you were blushing. *It seems like I'm not the only one who enjoyed it* 
 
You ignored him as you were banging on the elevator doors for people to hear. L pulled you away from the doors he motioned you to sit down since your were pregnant. He was now banging on the elevator doors. 
___
Hey readers :D 
I wanted to update this chapter because i read your touching comments. tehe. <3 
Anyways I had time too, i had no homework :D