Surprise

Pregnant at 18

 

The car stopped in front of a big house. The man opened the door and you stepped out. Your mouth formed an 'o' shape as your eyes shined. 
 
The man led you inside the house, your eyes were everywhere, the house looked so delicate and didn't seem like anyone has lived here before. The man brought you up the stairs, you wondered why he was taking you. You both soon stopped in front of a door to L's mother's office. 
 
The man opened it and bowed, he then left you alone and he back downstairs. *Does he ever talk?* You made a face as he disappeared. You slowly walked in to see no one in there. You weren't scared of his mom. You were ready to see her. 
 
"Huh? Where is she?" You looked to the desk, not even to see L's mother sitting at the desk. You were about to turn around but a pair of arms wrapped around your waist, you jumped in their arms and turned around to see L smirking at you. Your heart nearly dropped.
 
"Miss me?" He chuckled. "Yah! Oppa! You scared me!" You felt your drumming chest while the other hand was hitting L in the chest. 
 
"Ah, appa, appa!" He said as he grabbed your wrist so that you could stop hitting him. "Are you done yet?" He asked. You hit him once more with your other hand. "Done.." You frowned and calmed down. 
 
"Good, cause I missed you." He smiled and wrapped his arms around your waist once again. He brought you close and his lips crashed into yours. You had to admit although you hadn't seem him since, yesterday. You missed being in his warm embrace. The you realized you both were kissing in his mom's office. You pulled away. "Oppa, Why isn't your umma around?" It was really quiet, too quiet. 
 
"She's never home for christmas. All the maids are off spending their christmas without her. So this house is dead silent on christmas." He smiled. You were about to ask him why you both were doing in this big house but he was ahead of you. 
 
"I see that your wearing the necklace I gave you." You held the necklace up and smiled. "Thanks Oppa, I love it!" You beamed and hugged him. L then pulled away. 
 
"Come, I have something to show you." He took your hand and took you down the stairs. You both reached to the bottome of the stairs. "Oppa, where are you bringing me?" You curiously asked him. He told you to close your eyes and he put a hand over your eyes. He slowly pushed you somewhere, you cautiously held onto his hand so that you wouldn't fall or anything. 
 
L stopped you and put his hands to his side, He was no longer by your side, you didn't know if you should open your eyes yet. 
 
"Can I open my eyes yet!? .. Oppa?" You asked, all you could hear was sounds of of tiny objects moving, and that was it. "Open your eyes. Merry Christmas!" He chuckled.
 
You found yourself in the living room with the lights were off but candles were lit on the coffee table. On the table was two plates of steak and salad. In the centre, there was a lid that covered it but you didn't know what it was. There was also a vase with a few roses in it. Beside the table, there was a small christmas tree with the lights . The scenery was beautiful in your eyes. You gasped and cupped your mouth. 
 
"Omo, oppa." You whispered as L brought you to the flat cushion on the floor that was comforable to sit on. He got kelt down and held your hands. "This is the second surprise," He smiled and looked at the food. You looked at the table and thought about the present you gave L that was back at your suite. It was nothing compared to this. 
 
"O-oppa, You gift-" He stopped you. "Don't worry about it. I already have my gift, right here, it's you." He whispered. "Lee ~~~~~~. I love you." Your heart melted by his words. "I love you, Kim Myungsoo." The lights were off but the candles shined and both of your eyes shined. You got lost in L's loving gaze and you both went for another round of locking lips. 
 
 
While eating, you both fed each other here and there, laughed and you told L what happened with you and Infinite. "Nam Woohyun, you will be the death of me!" He joked and you chuckled. You and L then finished the last bits of your salad and steak.
 
Your eyes shifted from L to the plate in the centre with a huge lid on top of it. "Oppa, What's in here?" You pointed. L put down his fork and looked at you. 
 
"You really want to know?" His lips curved into a smile and you eagerly nodded. Was it dersert? "Okay, you have to stand up though." He said as he got up. You raised an eyebrow wondering why you needed to get up. You slowly stood up and straightened yourself. You watched L's every moved. He picked up the lid and in the centre of the large plate was a small velvet box. 
 
Your mouth opened wide, thinking that it can't be a necklace this time. It could have been a bracelet, but it was too small for the bracelet to fit. You heart was beating rapidly as you watched L take the velvet box. He went in front of you and got down on one knee. 
 
You were taken aback by his actions. *He can't be doing this..!* You were panicking on the inside, your heart was about to explode. Were you going to pass out? Is this all just a dream? 
 
L opened the velvet box and you saw a ring sitting there waiting for you. 
 
"I know that this is alittle too early to be proposing to you, but I'm afraid that if I don't propose to you sooner, I'd lose you. I lost you once because you didn't remember who I was. I don't want to lose you again, ever. I want to be with you and to protect you forever." 
 
He looked into your teary eyes and softened. "~~~~~~, Will you marry me?" A tear fell upon your cheek. You stood there not knowing what to do. Now you knew how your mom felt when your dad proposed to her. Now you knew how people felt in movies and dramas. You were about to move but then your heard whispers.
 
"Say yes.. yes.. yes.. say yes ~~~~.." Someone or someones were whispering by the door. You and L looked at the door to see Infinite and Baekhee fighting to get a spot so that they can watch the happy moment between you two. You chuckled and looked back at L. 
 
"Yes! A thousand times yes!" Another tear fell. L beamed and took the ring out and slipped it into your finger. He got up and hugged you. He pecked your lips and spun you around. 
 
"Yeahh!!" 
 
"Yay yay! 
 
"Woo! SISTER IN LAW!" 
 
Infinite and Baekhee came in and crowded around you and the lights . They all were clapping and cheering for you both. You and L wondered how they got in but soon shook that off at the thought of you marrying L. 
 
___
 
tumblr_lyljqk463S1qanlnzo6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_lyfxkvosF21qanlnzo5_250.gif