Girls VS Boys

Pregnant at 18

 

 
The door opened and you expected it to be Sungyeol's mom but it was Sungyeol's little brother. He looked surprise to see you first then to see L. 
 
"Oh, L- Hyung, w-whose this?" Sungyeol's brother pointed to you. He looked like Sungyeol alot, but it was the cheeks that told you it wasn't Sungyeol. 
 
"Yah, Don't point at my girl, where are your manners!" L pushed his finger away coldly. "Oppa, It's okay" You whispered. "Hi, I'm Lee ~~~~~~. Myungsoo Oppa's girlfriend." You bowed. "Oh, Pretty name, I'm Daeyeol!" He smiled and held his hand out, you were about to shake it but L already pulled you into the house. "Let's go ~~~~~!"

"Oppa, do you hate Daeyeol or something, why are you so mean to him?" You whispered. "I'm always like this to him." He chuckled.  
 
You both stopped half way when you saw a woman walking towards you two. "Annyeong Omonim!" L was happy to see her. "Hey, Is this your girlfriend?" You knew from her welcoming smile that she was a kind person. 
 
"Wow ~~~~~ right? Oh, Yeoputa~" She smiled. You shyly smiled and bowed. "Kumsahimnida, this is for you, Mrs. Lee. I hope you'll like it." You handed the gift bag to her. "Aw, you didn't have to. But thank you, I love it.. How did you know I like tea." She tilted her head. You looked at L who gave you a wink. 
 
"Lucky geuss?" You shrugged your shoulders, Sungyeol's mom already knew it was L who had told you. 
 
L then brought you to the game room where Sungyeol and Dongwoo were playing Dance Central. They were so good. Woohyun and Sunggyu were chilling in front of the laptop while Howon had his arm around Baekhee while they were both eating and talking. 
 
The scene was quiet distracting for you for some reason. Woohyun, Sungjung, and Sunggyu were playing fooseball and howon was feeding beakhee some chips. They noticed that you came in and greeted you. When Dongwoo and Sungyeol were done with there game. They made you dance as well. 
 
"Myungsoo Oppa, join me." You pulled him up but he acted as if he was really tired. He honestly didn't want to play. You whined and shook him. "Opppa~ Pleasee~" You pouted your lips and blinked a couple of times showing him your cute aegyos. L couldn't resist so he ended up playing with you. 
 
Even though you weren't the greatest dancer around, you got a higher score then L. L noticed and tried to block you. 
 
"Ah. Oppa, Move away!" You scolded him and kept dancing. L walked up right in front of you to block the screen from you. 
 
"OPPA! GO DANCE OVER THERE!" You scolded him once again and pushed him away, causing him to slip and making the others laugh at him. You helped him up then started playing once again. The game was so much fun and was addicting for you. 
 
L suddely popped up behind you and wrapped arms around you. "Oppa! Let go of me!" You started laughing as you shook him off. But he wouldn't move, he rested his head on your shoulder. 
 
"YOU CAN'T WIN! .. HYUNG PLAY FOR ME WE CAN'T LET HER WIN!" L cried out as Howon ran to L's spot to dance. 
 
"Baekhee! Help.. me!" You said as you were struggling to get L off of you. You were actaully having fun at the moment. 
 
"I'm coming!" Baekhee came and pushed the both of you aside so she can go against Howon. 
 
"You can't beat the power of Infinite!" Howon yelled out. "GIRL POWER!" Baekhee said as everyone laughed. You and L just stood there on the side with your eyes focused on the screen and L's arms were still around you. 
 
The song was over and the girl on the screen had the highest points. "WOOOT!" You jumped giving Baekhee a high five and a hug. 
 
L stood there glaring at his hyung that was breathing heavily. "HYUNG! I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE DANCE MACHINE!" 
 
"I am! I let Baekhee win~" He winked at Baekhee. "Punishment!" Baekhee blurted. Howon's smile faded.
 
"Mwoh? Yah! I let you win and your going to punish me?" Howon held his hands out. The others left, they didn't want to spend there time watching the four of you so they went to go eat. 
 
L came right beside you and slipped his arm around your waist. "Babe, your not going to punish me right~" He said with such a cute tone of voice. 
 
"Baekhee, you can punish Howon all you want. I don't want to punish Myungsoo Oppa." You smiled and let the two dance machines sort this out. 
 
"This is why I love you," L pecked your lips as you both made your way out the room. You suddenly hit him as you both made you way to the kitchen. 
 
"Ouch, what was that for?" L frowned and rubbed his arm. It didn't hurt but he was just playing around. 
 
"That is for bothering me when I was playing." You were about to leave but L held you. You were taken away by his sudden action and you felt his lips crashing into yours. His lips gave you a sensational feeling. 
 
Again another moment was broken when someone just had to come out of nowhere. It wasn't Howon this time, but it was Sungjung. 
 
"If your hungry, food is ready! STOP EATING EACH OTHER'S FACES!" Sungjung teased and L wasn't too happy about it. 
 
"Aish. Come here!" L went and chased after Sungjung. You laughed it off and went into the kitchen and to help Sungyeol's mother. 
____
 

I know I'm late .. but .. HAPPY NEW YEAR ! I love you guys ~ ;) 
tumblr_lx2x8gP5A11qcjsen.jpg
^ It's Woohyun BTW :)

WOOOOHOOO~~~ 2012 .. LET'S PARTY HARD TILL WE DROP !! 
tumblr_lwz0jyt5qC1r7rvl9o1_250.gif

tumblr_lwz0jyt5qC1r7rvl9o2_250.gif
&& 
Let's pray for Japan too! ):
 
I'm sorry to say ): This story is coming to an end soon ):