Stage Fright.

Pregnant at 18

 

 
The show began with a bunch of students screaming out each of the Infinite members. Even though they weren't so famous, they were the school's favourite group also known as the kingkas. 
 
Infinite introduced themselves and told everyone all about the show. Howon and Baekhee were the first up. Their choreography was just as y as the famous trouble maker couple. You could tell that they practised alot for this special day. You cheered for them just like what the others were doing. Their were a slight jealousy coming from those who loved Howon. 
 
Next up was one of Sunggyu's greatest songs in which he produced on his own. Your eyes shined at the charismatic leader who ran his hand down his microphone. 
 
After Sunggyu's amazing performance then had became Woohyun's performance. You were so lost in your mind by his charming voice. Then after Woohyun's solo, the others came out to join Woohyun and started to sing a song which they have also made on their own, Can You Smile. 
 
*How many songs did they make on their own!* Your eyes shined as you saw L coming out. You started to raise your hand and swayed your arms back and forth to the music. 
 
- - - - 
 
The show was coming to an end. Which disappointed everyone because they wanted more, the camera wanted more. You have been told that Infinite was down to their final song. They danced to Shinhwa's single, T.O.P. They all looked perfect in their white outfits. 
 
Right when the performance was done. L was the first to leave the stage while the other Infinite boys thanking the audience for enjoying this show. You wondered where L ran off to. In a few seconds he came to you. He startled you abit because it was dark. He took your hand and led you to the backstage. 
 
"Yah! Oppa! What's going on!?" You asked him in confusion. Baekhee ran to you handing you the microphone. *Oh no..* You knew what was going on now. L gave you an assuring smile. 
 
"You know what this microphone is for right?" He took his guitar and held your hand and pulled you to the stage. Your heart was beating super fast now as you started to shake. With the audience going wild and the lights shining onto you, it was frightening for you. You always feared going on stage performing in front of lots of people, not to mention, on t.v. 
 
"GIVE IT UP FOR ~~~~~~!" Everyone clapped and so did Infinite they ran off stage and it was now you and L who were left on stage. L nodded and smiled, L sat you down onto the chair behind you and L sat just next to you. You swallowed hard as you couldn't take your eyes off of L. 
 
If L weren't there, you would have probably fainted by now. Having him by your side was comforting. 
 
"~~~~~, Just like what we did yesterday, sing to me." He said to you as he gazed into your eyes. You swallowed once again and nodded to him. You turned your head to the audience. It was now quiet as they were waiting for you to sing. 
 
"You ready?" L whispered. "O-oppa, I- I c-" L knew what you were going to say, so he corrected you. "-Can do it. It's just like yesterday, when you were singing to me." He tried to make you feel better. 
 
You took the microphone and held it close to your mouth. You gave L a nod indicating that you were ready. 
 
L nodded and started to play his guitar. He nodded his head along to the melody as you started singing, your voice was alittle shakey but it didn't take you long to sing comforatably. 
 
The audience started to sing along to it, L smiled at your lovely and powerful voice. A smile appeared on your face seeing L's as well. 
 
 
The show ended with loud cheers and claps. L took your hand and bowed, you both then left the stage. 
 
"Omg! You were great, ~~~~~! Next time, let's dance to Trouble maker together." Woohyun laughed and winked at you. You laughed as well and joked around. "Sure!" 
 
"ANDWAE!" L stopped you both from thinking too far. 
 
After the show, you all had were going to Sungyeol's house for a mini after party. You felt that you needed to get Sungyeol's mom a gift since it was the first time meeting her and it was better not going with empty hands. On the way L told you alot about her. You were geussing that she must have been an actual mother to L then L's biological mother. 
 
You didn't know what to give her. So you instead you got her a box of dried leaves of tea. L had told you that Sunyeol's mother loved drinking tea. 
 
You were there in front of their door step. You didn't know why you were so nervous. L was about to press on the doorbell but you stopped him. 
 
"Wait!" You held onto his hand. He looked at you and could tell that you were nervous. "Gwenchana, She's very nice. She'll like you, unlike my mom.." He smiled and squeezed your hand.