He's Hiding Something.

Pregnant at 18

 

You walked back and forth across the open space of your room. You bit your lip as you wondered what the possiblilties of what your dad could do to L. *Will Appa kick L out of the house? ... Will Appa hit L..no, Appa isn't the kind of person to hit someone for a tiny reason.
 
You looked at the time, it was exactly 3 minutes that had passed since you have left L with your dad because he wanted to talk with L. It felt like decades for you. *Gosh.. What's taking them so long.* you popped your head out of your room.
 
"I hear Appa's voice.." but you couldn't hear clearly. 
 
"No, ~~~~~~, Nothing is going to happen! Your thinking too much.. Go study" you whispered to yourself. If someone were to be in the room with you now, they'd probably think your going insane because your talking to yourself.
 
You picked up your study sheets and started to scan though them. But it didn't take you ling enough to throw them back onto hetable with annoyance. You couldn't concentrate at all, You were curious of what L and your dad were talking about. 
 
"Ah.. I'm going crazy~" You sighed and jumped on yor bed and stared to the ceiling. Why were you so anxious to know?
 
A knock then came on the door. You shot up and told them to come in. It was L. Apperently he was smiling, oh so widely, walkin in with a cup of tea in his hand. 
 
He walked over to your bed and sat next to you. You blinked at him who held the tea close to you. 
 
L chuckled and your blank experssion and pinched your nose. You snapped out of it and took the tea. 
 
"Thanks.. What did Appa tell you? Is he telling you to leave? You can't leave! You won't leave right? Or did he yell at you? What did he mean when he said that you got me pregnant? Why aren't you answering me?" You had too much to say that L couldn't even speak. 
 
"Because, I don't know when your done talking." L chuckled and Swept your bangs to the side so it doesn't cover your pretty face. "Don't worry, I'm not leaving your side and he certainly did not yell at me."
 
Your heart fluttered at his sudden action and softened. "So what did you guys talk about?" 
 
"When Is the last day of your exams?" he asked you, you didn't know that he had changed the subject "next Tuesday, why?" L nodded in understanding, he slightly smirked and you noticed. 
 
"Don't worry too much about the talk your dad and I had. It wasn't anything bad. Just study hard okay, fighting ~" he pumped his fist up. You nodded and softly smiled knowing that he was hiding something from you. He kissed your forehead for good luck He got up to leave the room but you stopped him. "Wait!" He turned around. "Can I know what your hiding from me?" You curiously asked him. It took him long to make something up. He didn't know what to say.
 
"STUDY HARD~!" He pumped his fist up and smiled brightly at you before he left the room, while closing the door behind him without telling you anything that was on his mind. *I honestly don't know how I can survive with L around me. Words can't describe my feelings for you .. L-oppa!* You held your blushing face as a knock came from the door. You snapped out of your thoughts and told them to open it. He popped his head in the room. when you saw that it was L, you immediately dropped your hands from your face.
 
"Your not studying yet? I forgot to say good night to you, so Good night baby, happy studying!" he winked and closed the door making you turn red. 
 
With a smile on your face and with L in your thoughts, you tried hard to study. 

__
 
Hey readers and subscribers ~ 
I'm sorry that my updates were so boring. and I am so really sorry for my short upate today. 
tumblr_lwd23nq5g81qkhgmto1_500.gif
 
Today is a sunday and I have alot of homework to do ); huh~ I have a habit of doing it last minute. ): 
Anyways, after this week of school. I can update more and more, you know why?... because WINTER BREAK HAS FINALLY COME ! :DDDDDD 
 
In return of my lame updates I want to share with you a little something something and also thank you for supporting my story ~ 
 
   tumblr_lwcdhkCIEr1r3xllho1_r2_250.giftumblr_lwcdhkCIEr1r3xllho3_r2_250.gif
tumblr_lwcdhkCIEr1r3xllho3_r2_250.giftumblr_lwcdhkCIEr1r3xllho4_r1_250.gif
 
Poor Myungsoooo ~ It's okay ~ I still love you <3