Sprained Ankle

Pregnant at 18

 

 
L and Jaeson came running out to see what fell. Their eyes widened with horror, mostly L, when they saw you on the ground. Your head was lowered with your eyes closed. You had tears falling from your eyes. Was it from the pain you were getting from your head or was it because of your fall just now. 
 
L searched your face. "~~~~~~~, gwenchana?!" "Noona! Did you see a ghost or something?" Jaeson asked as he noticed you were clenching onto your hair with your head facing the floor. A flashback came into your head. 
 
You dialed L's number on your phone while crossing the street. 
 
"Yebohsayo?" L spoke through the phone while coming out of the jewelry store, putting a little box into his pocket, seeing you crossing the road. From where he was, L could see a car driving at over speed limit towards you. In the car there was a young male who looked familiar to him. L stormed over to you. 
 
The sound of the car roaring and it became louder and louder in your mind. Your head had never hurt like this in your life before. 
 
"~~~~~~! Get off the road NOW!" he said over the phone while running to you. 
 
"What are you talking about Oppa?" Walking you looked to your right to see the car coming towards you. In a few seconds you were hit and then rolled on the front of the floor then to the ground.
 
Your head hit the glass of the windscreen glass of the car which caused your head to be bleeding.
 
 
Strangely, the pain in your head was slowly fading. You slowly let go of your hair and looked up to see two worried boys looking at you. You blinked at the both of them with teary eyes. You looked at L, who was holding onto your arms. *He was in it..* L caressed your face as he wiped the tear away. 
 
"~~~~~!" He whispered, "Here let me bring you to the living room." You winced in pain as you stood up. L looked down to your ankle. "Looks like you sprained your ankle." L swept you up in bridal style and brought you to the living room. Your face was just this close to L. You wish you could stay in L's arms forever. 
 
He sat you down and Jaeson placed a pillow under your leg as you rested it on top of the coffee table. L told him to go get some ice for you.
 
L sat next to your ankle so that he could rub it for you, you felt that this happened before. Where you sprained your ankle and L would rub it for you,
 
"Yah! Babo! Do you want to get hurt? Take those off, You know your pregnant?!" A familiar voice played in your head you thought carefully thinking who it could be. It was no other then your Howon Oppa. 
 
"..L" You looked at L. "Yeah?" He looked up to you while still rubbing your ankle. "I keep getting strange headaches every now and then. But the one I had just now really hurts. Do you know why?" You didn't know why you would ask him that, it wasn't like he was the doctor. 
 
"Headaches? Maybe you have been sick right, maybe thats the reason why you keep getting headaches?" L asked stil rubbing your ankle, wincing in pain you responded. "It could be, but i keep getting flashbacks all of a sudden." L immediately looked at you. "What did you see just now?" 
 
"I got hit by a car and you were running to me." You tilted your head. "Is that how I lost my memory?" L nodded, is there anything else you saw from that flashback. 
 
When Howon's voice came onto your mind, what he said bothered you. You were curious in what he said, 'you know your pregnent.' 
 
Jaeson came back with an ice pack and L gently placed it on your ankle. He looked at the time and called Howon, hoping he wasn't busy because L needed to treat your ankle fast. 
 
 
"Yebosayo!" Howon spoke through the phone line. You heard Howon's voice on the phone, you wanted to talk to him and Baekhee and asked how they were doing. You never realized how much you miss them until now. 
 
"Hyung! How can you treat a sprained ankle?" "Wae,wae?" "~~~~~, fell down the stairs?" "Mwoh? Call ~~~~ to get on the phone." 
 
"Annyeong~ HOWON-OPPA!" Without a thought you took the phone from L and put it to your ear.  "Yah, How can you fall down the stairs! Your so clumzy." You knew he didn't mean what he said. 
 
"I'm not clumzy!" "Yes you are, remember, you fell that day when you were about to go on a date with L." Your eyes shifted to L. He knew Howon wasn't going to help him so instead he searched it up in his ipad while Jaeson was looking over his shoulder. 
 
"..I don't remember." You frowned. 
 
After an hour of catching up with Howon, L managed to treat your ankle. "There, It should be better in a couple of days. Don't put alot of weight on it when you walk, or it'll never heal." He was over-exaggerating. 
 
"Thank you for everything L. Your always there for me." You smiled at him as he responed with a tender smile.