Chapter 31.

Pregnant at 18

 

 
' I'm back in the school, back, back, in the school~ ' ;D
 
--
 
The next day, you woke up felling better then you were yesterday morning but still you were sick. Surprisingly L was awake as well. He brought Jaeson to school already since you started school late today.
 
You tied your hair into a cute but messy bun and then went down the stairs with your bag. You went into the kitchen you get yourself some breakfast. When you walked in there to see was a cup of coffee and a plate of food waiting for you on the counter. The plate of food was covered so that the heat wouldn't escape from the food. On top was a note from L. 
 
Good morning sunshine~ ^^ 
 
You smiled at the note. Even though you still haven't remembered the past with you and L or infinite. You couldn't help but to fall for L more and more each day. You took the lid up and saw a plate with pancakes in it. 
 
After the yummy meal and the last sip of coffee. You wondered why L wasn't back yet. You looked at the time. *Omo, I'm going to miss the bus.* You took the plate and the cup to the sink and went to put on your jacket on. 
- - - - - 
When you were on your way to school. L eventually found his way to the mall. He went early so that he wouldn't have to tell you where he was going. And to his surprise the mall was opened, but there wasn't alot of people. because it was a school day and it was still early. 
 
He came across Tiffany& Co and walked in. He still remembered that he still haven't given you the ring. *I'm waiting for that day to come.* A smile came on his face. It soon vanished when he remembered what happened that day when Taesung had hit you with the car. *I blame myself for not bringing you with me.* He frowned as he tapped on the glass case. 
 
"Hello" The female worker came to help him. "Excuse me, Sir." She tried to get his attention and L broke out of his thoughts and looked up. The innocent worker was mesmerized by L's features on his face. 
 
"Oh, Hi." The worker cleared . "Do you need help with anything, Sir?" He took a look at the rings one last time before moving on to the necklaces. An infinity necklace with a few gems attached to it cought his eyes. 
 
"Can I take a look at this one please?" He pointed to the pendent. "Sure." The worker smiled and placed it onto a small mat. L picked it up for a closer look. While L was so focused on the necklace the worker looked away and held her face, she was blushing.
 
"I wonder if she'll like it" L muttered to himself as he gently smiled, thinking of you. "I'll take this, I want it engraved as well, please." He handed the necklace to the worker. 
 
While waiting for the necklace to be engraved, L decided to go find something for Jaeson as well.
 
- - - - - 
 
School was finally over and you took the bus back home. You went to go pick Jaeson up and walked him back home. L had just came back from shopping, making sure that your gift and Jaeson's gift would be hidden. 
 
You pressed the security code and the door opened. Jaeson walked into the living room seeing two strawberry smoothies on the coffee table. Coming in after Jaeson, your eyes rounded. "Can I take it Noona?" Jaeson asked. You were about to say something but L came in, "Go ahead." He took a sip of his smoothie that was in his hands. 
 
"Is the other one for me then?" You slowly reached out for it but L took it before you could. "Hey." You furrowed your eyebrows. 
 
"What is this?" L asked. "A strawberry smoothie." You answered. "And does this remind you of anything from the past?" L hoped that you would remember the time that you had bought him a strawberry smoothie for him because he went with you to the doctors that day. You tried your best to remember, but it didn't work. You slowly shook your head. L let out a sigh and gave it to you.
 
"Thanks, I'll be starting on my homework now." You took a sipped as you left the living room. Your head started to hurt again, this time it hurt even more, it was painful. You took careful steps as you went up the stairs. You dropped your smoothie onto the floor and held your head. you missed the third staircase and tripped causing you to fall down the stairs.
 
To be continued..
___
sorry short chapter ):