Infinite

Pregnant at 18

 

 
 
While having a nice comfortable conversation with Daniel, he took a picture of you but it came out blurry. He snatched it out of your hand. "I'm keeping this picture!" "No~ DELETE IT!" You tried taking his phone but you could reach since he had it up in the air. L came in when you were just a tad bit too close to Daniel. L came and pushed Daniel away from you. You furrowed your eyes at L's sudden action. "Hey, man, what is your problem?" Daniel tried to calm himself. "Your my problem." He glared at him. 
 
"What are you talking about?" Daniel's  eyebrows furrowed. L glanced at you and softened. "You were too close to my girlfriend just now." Daniel looked at L in confusion. "Excuse me?" Daniel asked not hearing that clearly. *Did he just say that ~~~~~~ is his girlfriend?* "I said that you were too close to my girlfriend." 
 
"How can ~~~~~ be your girlfriend?" *It can't be." Daniel told himself. "How am I your girlfriend?" You said looking at L in confusion.  L searched your face.
 
"Truth is, you lost your memory from an accsident not long ago. I came back from Korea, to get my girlfriend back and my girlfriend is you. " The way he gazed into your eyes made your heart race and face turn crimson. *How can L be my boyfriend.. Maybe he is just playing around.* That day when L pecked you on the lips when Daniel came over replayed in your head. *What was that kiss all about then. L.. who are you really?* You then remembered how he gave you medication and cooked soup for you. Daniel looked at the both of you and became jealous. 
 
Daniel walked in front of you breaking your thoughts into peice. "Your not going to believe that are you, ~~~~~~?" The way he looked into your eyes was different from when L was looked into your eyes just now. You didn't know how to answer him. You didn't know if you should believe it. You knew you got into an accident but you didn't know that you lost your memory from it. You didn't even know who L was until he showed up at your doorstep a week ago. 
 
L's eyes widened. *Who does this person think he is?* "You know I never liked you." L shouted from behind you too. "Oh, that's great, were both on the same boat." L then pulled you away from Daniel and pointed to the door. He needed to talk to you personally. 
 
"I have to talk to ~~~~~~~. Can you leave please?" L glared at him. "This isn't your house is it?" Between Daniel and L, it was like there was a starring contest going on. "D-Daniel.. Maybe you should leave, I'll see you at school tomorrow." L smirked. *Haha* 
 
You didn't want Daniel to leave. You wanted to talk to him some more but because you need to get this boyfriend-girlfriend thing sorted out with L, you needed Daniel to leave. 
 
"Maybe I should leave.." Daniel walked out with a crushed heart. *Oh he's going to go cry now..* L snickered behind you. 
 
You turned to him, "Is it just you whom i have forgotten?" L took your hand and brought you to his room. 
 
He stopped in front of your bedside table and from there you could see two framed pictures. One was a selca of both you and L together, L had his arms around your waist and you both made funny faces. While the other frame had Infinite with you and L as well. 
 
L wasn't lying now, the first frame proves it all. You brought it up and you could see how happy you two were in the photo. But why couldn't you remember when this picture was taken. Your eyes then shifted to the picture with Infinite posing. You took it and only knew Baekhee and Howon, who were in the picture. 
 
"Do you know who any of these people are in the photo?" L asked. "I only know Baekhee and Howon." You glanced at him. "Who are these people." You put your finger onto the glass. 
 
"Their Infintie, Their like family to you." He softened. You tried your best to remember who they were. But you couldn't. Your head was slightly hurting. *L and Infinite must mean alot to me.* You felt bad now, they must have been more then best friends to you and you don't even know who they are. L noticed you frowned and gently took the two frames out of your hand and placed them to their original place. He held your shoulders and gave you a gentle smile. 
 
"I'm sorry.." You frowned and slowly lowered your head. "Don't be, we'll take this slow." He gently squeezed your shoulders that everything will be okay in the end. "I must work hard for you to remember me." With hope L pumped his fist up. "Fighting" He whispered. 
 
Your lips formed into a curve and nodded in aggreement. 
___
 
Whoa, Okay, I know i promised i would update more today because i had no school, 
I'm so sorry, I needed to practise for the talent show coming up. ): 
I'mso bad. FORGIVE MEE ~~~ 
 
I'm sorry if there were any mistakes in my tryping.. I'm so tired ): Its' almost 2:00AM here. must sleep, ~ I'll be back~~~ 
 
 
ah~ our boys are so lovely *O* 
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ