Month left till Christmas

Pregnant at 18

 

 
 
Days have passed by and you still haven't gain any past memories of L, only flashbacks. L would always do whatever he can to make you remember him. You kept getting constant headaches every now and then. You thought it wasn't such a big deal since it was probably what people would get before they get their monthly. For the past three days, you had no choice but to walk in the cold and snowy weather. 
 
Another new day has come, Jaeson was the first to wake up, as always. Jaeson was always the one to get change and eat first before he would wake up for school. 
 
After his daily routines, He then went into your room to wake you up. You were shivering while you were sleeping, "Noona~ Wakey Wakey~" He sang while lightly shaking you, Your eyes slowly fluttered opened. You looked to the happy Jaeson and frowned. "Jaeson, can you go to the closet and get me some blankets please." You popped your arms out and pointed to the closet. 
 
Jaeson furrowed his eyebrows, *Why does Noona need blankets?* Jaeson took the chair and pushed it by the closet to get the blankets. He went to you with a thick blanket and he helped laid it flat over your freezing body. 
 
"Noona, you don't look okay, gwenchanayo?" He has as he noticed you were shivering under the blankets with your eyes closed. "Can you get L to take you to school. I feel weak." "Noona.." Telling from Jaeson's voice you could tell that he grew worried.
 
"I'll be fine." You gave him a very light smile. "Have fun at school, kiddo." Those were your last words before you covered yourself with the blankets making sure there were no gaps for the heat to escape. 
 
Jaeson then walked to L and shook him harder then how he shook you. "L-Hyung! WAKE UP!" He yelled in his ear. L was startled and his eyes shot open. "LEAVE ME ALONE, I'll cook for you later!" L threw the pillow at Jaeson. He was never a morning person. He would always sleep late since he wasn't in Seoul and didn't have to go to school. And almost every morning now, Jaeson would wake L up because he wanted pancakes for breakfast. 
 
"Noona, isn't feeling well. She wants you to bring me to school." *~~~~~?* L rushed out of his bed and into the room to check up on you. He didn't care about sleep right now because you were more important. 
 
He rested his hand on your forehead and it was really warm. *It's my turn to take care of you!* L looked over to Jaeson who was examining your sleeping face. "Yah, Is it okay if you miss school today?" He whispered, L didn't want to leave you, He wanted to help you right away. 
 
"Andwae! You need to take me to school! I want to go to school! Noona said you have to take me to school!" He furrowed his eyebrows and put his hands to his waist. Your eyes slowly opened alittle as you listened to their conversation. L found him cute that he was about to loose his temper. "SHH!" L put a finger to his lips. 
 
"Go put your Jacket on, don't forget scarf, hat, boots.. snowpants!" L reminded Jaeson. "YES SIR!" He beamed and saluted L as he ran downstairs. 
 
You smiled at how protective L was to Jaeson. Before L could turn around, you closed your eyes so L wouldn't see you awake.
 
L looked at you and left to wash up and change. *Because of ~~~~~~, I will bring Jaeson to school* 
 
 
After dropping Jaeson at school, L immediately went home to see how you were doing. He took off his jacket and went to the kitchen to search for some medication. "Aish, where can it be?" L was now talking to himself. He opened the cupboard door and found it. He smiled and took a glass cup of warm water and went into your room. He placed the medication and water onto the bedside table as he tried to wake you up. 
 
"~~~~~~-ah." He lightly spoke when your eyes slowly opened. "How are you feeling?" L frowned when he searched your face, you looked very weak and tired. "Not good." You said almost inaudible to hear. You coughed and sniffled. It hurt L to see you like this. He wanted you to be the healthy you, who could smile. 
 
"Here, this might help." You took the medication and L held the glass of water so that you could drink it. You caught L smiling just abit. "What?" 
 
"My girlfriend use to take good care of me when I was sick too. She gave me this nasty soup that worked like magic." L made a face when he remembered how the soup tasted like. You let out a weak chuckle. 
 
"Chincha? My Umma knows how to make it too. She always gives it to me whenever I'm sick, I hate it. I'm glad she's not here." As much as you missed your Parents, you were glad you didn't have your mom here to make you that soup. 
 
"You want to tell me how you make it? So I can make it for you?" L asked having hope in him. You shook your head. When all of a sudden your head was aching in pain once again. A flashback of you and L popped into your head. 
 
 
"I have never been treated like this whenever i was sick, When I was young I would just sleep it off and not worry about my condition, of course Umma wouldn't care. And when I'm with the others(Infinite) They would just make sure i would get enough rest and drink plenty of medicine to get better. When I'm with you thats different." He squeezed your hand.
 
"That's what girlfriend's do for their Oppas." You chuckled as L smiled, giving your nose a light pinch. "Okay, Oppa, get some rest now, Your still not fully healed." You put a hand on his face. 
 
"Sleep with me." He smiled as he pulled on your arm for you to get in bed with him. 
 
"Oppa! What If I get sick," You didn't want to get sick, especially not when you have a baby at this time. 
 
"Gwnechana, Then I'll be taking care of you then. And you still have more of that disgusting soup don't you?" He chuckled as he placed the blanket over the both of you. You tried getting up but Myungsoo's arm was too strong for you. He was trapping you on the bed not letting you get up. 
 
 
The flashback disappeared and you held your head, wincing in pain. L then realized that you have done that alot. "~~~~~~, What's wrong? Gwenchana? Your always doing that?" His eyes widened. Your head was still aching in pain. 
 
"I-I'm okay. I geuss I should rest more." You put your glass of water down and laid in bed to have L tuck you in with the blankets. 
 
Soon you fell asleep and L sat there next to you, watching you sleep. He curled a strand of hair behind your ear and softened. 
 
*When are you going to remember me ~~~~~~?* 
 
He took a glimpse at the calender that was hanging on your room wall. 
 
*There is only a month left till Christmas.. I'm going to make you remember me by Christmas, Lee ~~~~~~. I have to do whatever it takes.* 
 
___
 
Omg, I finally updated ! :D 
You guys are probably mad at me cause I haven't updated in like forever ) : MIANHAE !~ TT_TT 
please forgive me, I stayed up late to update cause I finished my homework and also cause we start school late tomorrow, YESS~! 
And then I have no school on friday : ) ! YES! More updating! WOOHOO! 
 
How have you guys been doing ~ : ) 
SPAZZZ~ Do you guys like White Confession?!
I supa luv luv luv luv it ~ hehe. 
 
See you in my next chapters :D ~ 
Say goodbye to Dongwoo~ [If anyone is wondering where this is from CLICK ON DONGWOO
tumblr_lv1olt7zpp1r45pdmo1_500.gif