Jealousy.

Pregnant at 18

 

 
He was actually crying when singing to this song )': , WOOHYUNNIEEEEEE ~ 
 
You, L, and Jaeson agreed to watch a movie before you three head to bed. But But it didn't take long till all three of you fell asleep during the movie, in the living room.
 
The next morning, the doorbell rang a couple of times for you to wake up. You were the first to wake up. You found yourself beside L having your head laid on his shoulder. His head was on top of yours, while Jaeson had his head on your lap. You got up scratching your head, causing L to wake up, not knowing whats going on he leaned against the couch and fell back to sleep. You looked to the sleeping L. * How did I end up beside him last night*
 
You tapped on Jaeson to wake up him. You lifted his head and got up from your spot. He then sat up, still half alseep, watching you run to the door. 
 
You opened the door to see a tall man, he was your age with a muscular body. 
 
"Good morning!" He shoved coffee into your face. You kept blinking because your eyes were tired. "Oh, Daniel, You didn't have to get me coff-" Just then your head started to hurt once again, it was the same pain as yesterday when L came. You held your head. 
 
 
"Good Morning~" He sang while giving you the cup of coffee. 
 
"Is this coffee?" You held the cup and smelt a nice coffee scent. "Yah! I'm pregnent remember. Can I even drink coffee?" You held it in front of him for him to get the coffee back. 
 
"Yes.You can have coffee. But not too much." He responded with a smile and gently pushed the coffee to you.
 
"~~~~~~? You alright?" Daniel searched your face. You opened your eyes and nodded. "Are you here to just give me coffee?"
 
"Don't you remember, I'm here to help you with homework. You forgot?" "Oh sorry, come in.." You actually forgot about it. Daniel was someone who you would always go to ever since you went to your new school there in Canada. 
 
Daniel came in and saw Jaeson and another person sleeping on the couch. "Uhm. Did I come at the wrong time? All of you guys just woke up?" His eyes widened. "Yeah. We watched a movie, and I geuss we fell asleep." You sheepishly smiled.
 
"Whose that?" Daniel pointed to L, "He's L, He came from Korea, to look for his girlfriend." From the word girlfriend, that made you think of what L said last night with Jaeson. 
 
"You know him?" "Jaeson does. So I figured that I should just let him stay for awhile, besides, My parents aren't home." You looked at L who was asleep, not hearing you and Daniel's conversation. *How can I be his girlfriend?* 
 
You led Daniel to your room, while you went to go wash up, after, you went to the kitchen to get a bagel for yourself. Jaeson and L finally woke up. There face expressions were the same which made you giggle. 
 
Jaeson went to go wash up while L went to the dining table to watch you eat. You starred him as he sat there with tired eyes. 
 
"Do you want some too?" You were about to get up but L stopped you. He held your hand, "I'll eat later." You looked at him then shifted your eyes to his hand that was on yours. You sat back down and pulled your hand away from him. Your head started to hurt again. 
 
You closed your eyes while you held in the pain. L noticed something was wrong with you. 
 
"Gwenchana?" He asked you. You nodded and the pain went away. You opened your eyes to see L's worried face just a few inches away. You swallowed hard. You wanted to move away, but for some reason you couldn't. L also wanted to move away, he didn't want to kiss you just yet. He didn't want you to feel awkward. But L couldn't resist, he was dying to kiss you. 
 
He leaned into give you a kiss and pulled away. You were in shock, your eyes widened and you dropped your bagel onto your plate. Daniel then walked into the kitchen and asked for some water. 
 
L looked at Daniel and looked back at you. "Who is this?" 
 
"H-he's Daniel. He's here to help me with homework." L nodded, he then had something in mind. "Do your homework in the living room. It's better there." L didn't want him in your room. He then got up to go wash up. As he got up to leave. Daniel held his hand out for a hand shake. 
 
"It's nice to meet you." He gave him a smile. L looked at him with no expression on his face. L then left the room without a handshake. You didn't notice what happened because you were still in shock from the kiss.
 
 
Daniel was now helping you with your homework. L didn't like how he was sitting close to you. He was siting behind you two playing on his ipad. Jaeson came in to look for something. He walked behind you two and L gently pushed Jaeson which made him loose balance and fell in between you and Daniel. 
 
"Hyung! You pushed me!" Jaeson furrowed his eyes. "Jaeson, be careful next time." You helped him up. "Are you hurt buddy?" Daniel asked him, Jaeson shook his head. 
 
 
You made a silly mistake and you both laughed with each other. L glared at Daniel and his music on his ipad. He blasted it up so that the both of you could stop laughing. It worked, You turned around to see L's eyes focured on the ipad screen. He then turned it off. 
 
 
After awhile, you and Daniel got distracted and started talking about something else. L noticed and needed to stop this. Jaeson came in the room, he had nothing to do so instead he sat next to L, wondering what he was doing on the ipad. 
 
L had no choice, He put his ipad on the couch and whispered to Jaeson to stand up. Jaeson did has he told and L put him behind you two. L suddenly pushed him again but Jaeson found out as soon as he pushed him. Jaeson held L's hand so he wouldn't fall. 
 
L kept pulling his hand away while pushing Jaeson. Jaeson was trying his best not to fall and to get out of the position he was in. From the corner of your eye, you thought L was just playing those hand games with L. 
 
After pulling and pushing Jaeson's hand slipped, he was fine but his hand accidently hit Daniel's head. L's eyes widened and his mouth turned into an O. L covered his mouth and started laughing.
 
"Jaeson, say sorry." You looked at him. "I didn't do it, Noona." "Say sorry." "No!" Jaeson glared at L and left the room. 
 
"It's okay, I'm fine. When he hit me it didn't even hurt." Daniel smiled. From behind L mimiked him. 
___
 
I'm back with another chapter .. WOOHOO~ 
okay. honestly speaking, I actually had half of this chapter completed last weekend, but i couldn't finish it cause I got distracted and then i realized i had homework.. ): sorry my fellow chingus, 
more chapters to come though :DDD 
 
YOUR GUYSS !!~~ REMEMBER TO REPLACE YOUR NAME WITH ~~~~~~~~, PLEASE ! 
It's YOU whose in this story ! 
YOUU ~ 
 
.. OH ONE MORE THING ! , 
DANIEL in this story is not :
tumblr_lt38c0KPl01r4p7fto1_250.gif
 
OR 
 
tumblr_lv8ahqi1Mh1qbp3uqo1_500.png