Ultrasound.

Pregnant at 18

 


	

 

In a few days, everybody knew about your pregnancy at school. You couldn't blame anyone for this because your stomach was now bigger for people to expect that your having a baby. 

Your mother understood you alittle bit. She gave L a chance to show her how good he can be as a person. Today you were going to be inviting L over for dinner just for your mother. 
 
As for your baby, your mom couldn't do anything against because in just a few months that baby would be born. She still couldn't believe that her 18 year old daughter would be giving birth soon. 
 
School was over so you went to your locker to get your belongings. After putting on your jacket you felt a pair of arms around your waist. You jumped abit as you turned around feeling lips crashing into yours.  
 
"Oppa! Don't do that!" you slapped his chest, L smirked. People around you two and those who were passing by were no longer envious towards you. 
 
Since you you'd be having a baby soon, at that thought, they all were shocked. Who knew one of the brightest students would be pregnant at this age. 
 
"I just miss my babe!" he smiled going for a peck on your cheek. You chuckled and told him you missed him as well. He then placed his hand on to your stomach. "How's my other babe doing?"  
 
"It's being bad. During class it was kicking me." You pouted your lips, looking down at your round stomach. 
 
"Chincha?!" Smiling, he placed his hand back onto your stomach to feel if the baby was kick again. "Baby, be sure to kick Umma more okay~" He chuckled, while you then slapped him in the arm. 
 
"Oppa, are you nervous for tonight?" you asked as you took your bag out of your locker and closed it. 
 
"Ani." He lied, he was pretty nervous.
 
You both took the taxi to Dr. Lee also known as Howon's mother's office. Today you'd be having an ultrasound scan, both you and L were excited for this day because therefore you'd see how the baby would look like. 
_________ 
 
You laid onto the bed holding on to L's hand. You both passionately smiled at each other while waiting for Dr. Lee to finish applying a clear based gel. She then presses the transducer over your stomach, scanning the results of the baby.( A transducer is that device where people scan onto a body part of interest to see how it looks like on the inside. )
 
"That is your baby." Dr. Lee pointed to the screen.
 
She placed her finger and showed you body parts of the baby. She had told you that it was a baby boy. You glanced over to L who looked so excited for this baby. 
 
You told the Howon's mom gave you one ultrasound picture for you to keep in reference. L couldn't help but to take a picture of the ultrasound onto his phone. 
___
You and L then took the taxi to Seoul Suites. From afar across the road L spotted a flower shop.
 
"Hey ~~~~~~-ah, Does your umma like flowers?" he pointed to the shop. 
 
"Yeah!" you smiled then L dragged you along to the shop. He wanted to go to your mother with something in his hands. Just to show your Umma, how well mannered he is.
 
After coming out of the shop buying a bouquet of with a different variety of flowers. L realized there was a jewelry store just a few stores away from the flower shop. 
 
"I need to go somewhere. You should go back, or do you want to wait here, I'll be quick." He said giving the bouquet of flowers to you. 
 
"Can I go with Oppa?" You smiled smelling the flowers. "Ani, I'll be right back. You should first." He smiled and gave you a kiss on the forehead.
 
"No, Gwenchanayo, I'll wait." You said. You wanted to go with L, you were curious of where he was going. 
 
So you waited and waited, till then you lost your patience and all the warmth in your body. You dialed L's number on your phone while crossing the street. 
 
"Yebohsayo?" L spoke through the phone while coming out of the jewelry store, putting a little box into his pocket, seeing you crossing the road. From where he was, L could see a car driving at over speed limit towards you. In the car there was a young male who looked familiar to him. L stormed over to you. 
 
"~~~~~~! Get off the road NOW!" he said over the phone while running to you. 
 
"What are you talking about Oppa?" Walking you looked to your right to see the car coming towards you. In a few seconds you were hit and then rolled on the front of the floor then to the ground.
 
Your head hit the glass of the windscreen glass of the car which caused your head to be bleeding. L's eyes were widened as he rushed to you.
 
The male who was driving put on his hood and got out of the car and ran away. The part of him felt guilty for running the car into you. *If I can't have her. No one can, not even you L!* 
 
L cupped your head and brought you close to him. 
 
"~~~~~! ... ~~~~~!" he shook you to wake you up but you wouldn't open your eyes. He glanced at the familiar person running away and looked back at you.  A tear came down his cheek. He was in the state of shock that he couldn't take out his phone.  People around started to come at the scene and some managed to help him call for the ambulence.

___

NOOOOO~ 

tumblr_lrwcnwsjf61qa5ghr.gif

 

 

LOL, thanks for the early birthday wishes.. but my birthday is on November 7th ;) quite early, for early birthday wishes though ; ) LMFAO

But KUMAWOOOYO~ <3For the B-day wishes and for reading my fanfictionYou DA B2SSST <3

tumblr_lsimltLAkB1qanlnzo1_250.gif

tumblr_lpgw29vVXI1qlqy6to1_500.gif