Happy Birthday Part 2

Pregnant at 18

 

 
 
You struggled to make your way to the elevator. The manager and the other employees/ workers of the hotel asked you if you needed help. But you didn't want them to help, you thought that you were capable of going up to your suite yourself. You walked into the elevator and leaned against the elevator wall. 
 
The elevator doors open and you started to get dizzy. *I need my bed. Like right now!* You thought to yourself as you walked to find your suite, #7086
 
At the same time, L came out of the ballroom, nightclub, feeling dizzy. He asked Sunggyu for the room key-card since the infinite boys decided to stay over at the suite tonight. After going into the elevator. His vision was getting blurry as he pressed the numbers 43 and a few minutes later L found himself out of the elevator looking for the suite. 
 
*Was it #7089?* 
 
Meanwhile you now ended up in your room. The last thing on your mind was locking the door. You heard that the door slammed shut behind you. The door wasn't shut fully and the 7086 on your door lost a screw and somehow the 6 flipped over so your room now showed 7089. You took off your thin leather jacket and you jumped in bed in your strapless top. 
 
L came down the hallway and stopped at #7089. *This must be it* He squinted his eyes for a closer look. He slid the key-card in the key slot but it showed the red light which indicated it didn't work. *What the hell?* He tried again, but it showed a red light again. He then realized the the door wasn't closed properly. 
 
"Hyung, Must have forgotten to close the door properly." He muttered as he pushed the door open. He walked in to find a king sized bed but never noticed you were laying on it. He laid down right beside you as his back was facing you. 
 
You felt a figure laying next to you. Your eye slowly open buy your vision wasn't clear so you couldn't tell who it was. *Howon?* The person laying next to you turned over and now faced you. The room was pretty dark but some light was coming from the moonlight which was shining in from your balcony window. You assumed it must be Howon since the only person you knew who knew where your suite was.
 
"H-Howon?" You stuttered in a light tone that was still audible to hear. L opened his eyes to realize he was laying next to a figure. He blinked a few times hoping he could get a closer look to who it was. Since there wasn't any lighting he couldn't see who it was, L was disorientated, he wasn't thinking of his surroundings at this moment. 
 
Within seconds you then felt a hand caressing your soft face as it gently made its way down your shoulder and to your arm. "Howon, you can't do this.. Baekhee will know." You weakly spoken. Your heart was beating fast. It wasn't like you had feelings for Howon. Of course not, the relationship between you two will always remain as a brother-sister relationship. 
 
You were too tired to think of what L was possibly doing. You felt strange on the inside, it all felt like a dream to you. "I'm not Howon." You heard the unfamiliar voice. You now felt him lock lips with yours. You slowly replied as both you and L felt that time has slowed down. You have never felt this feeling before you had ex-boyfriends but they have never kissed you this passionately before. 
 
******
 
The sunlight shined bright onto your face. It wasn't shining as much as you slowly opened your eyes. Your vision wasn't so clear as you saw a male figure sleeping right next you. You blinked a few times thinking that you were seeing things now. Your vision was now clear enough to see the boy sleeping next to you. Your eye widened as you saw that the boy was . You picked up the blanket as you looked into the blanket. *OH MY GOSH! AM I DREAMING?* You thought to yourself as you pinched yourself. With just a few seconds later.. 
 
"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!" You screamed your off while moving alittle over and made sure your chest wasn't showing. Good thing the hotel blankets were thick enough.
L shout up as if he heard the fire alarm going on. 
 
"FIRE?!" His eyes were looking around the room. From there you could he his slim upper body which revealed his noticeable abs. You blushed alittle bit as you stopped screaming. His eyes widened to see the frightened you. He then looked under the blanket and made a disappointed face.
 
"WHO ARE YOU!?" You glared at him. 
 
"I..." He was too shocked to say anything. 
 
Just then Baekhee, Howon and the other Infinite boys came storming in. Baekhee was the only one that had access to your suite because her card can also be used for your suite. 
 
"~~~~~ We heard you scream. Gwen-" Thats when the 6 boys and Baekhee's eyes widened to see you on the bed with L. Sungyeol covered Sungjung's eyes. 
 
"Ouuu!" They all shouted out with interest.
 
"Who the hell is he?! DID YOU GUYS SET THIS UP!?" You looked at Baekhee with angry eyes. You remembered what Baekhee had told you yesterday. "Tonight, you'll know how it feels like to be 18 years old" Her words crawled up in your mind.
 
"I swear, I never planned any of this." Baekhee suspiciously looked at Howon, who had an arm over her. Howon caught her staring. 
 
"I didn't do anything." Howon said as he glanced to each and every one of his friends. 
 
"Don't look at us like that!" Sunggyu defended his dongsaengs. "Yah! ~~~~, L, How did this happen?" 
 
"MOLLA! MOLLA MOLLA!" You were cranky because this whole situation was bad, to make this even worst was that you slept with someone you didn't even know of, thinking about it made you furious. 
 
L was speechlace since he wasn't the kind of guy who was looking for someone to make love with at this age. All he did was to rub his face with his palms. 
__
Soo.. Lol Did any of you liked this chapter? 
I had a hard time writing the bed scene.. i tried. LOL 

tumblr_lqyhbkDpZV1qchnyw.gif