If you love her.

Pregnant at 18

 

 
*Brring* 
 
The last school bell of the day which meant it was time for dismissal. Even though you saw L earlier in the day becuase you both had classes together, you still couldn't wait to see him. You walked to your locker to get your books and your jacket. Two tall men with suits stood behind you. 
 
After putting on your jacket you swung your bag behind your back as you dialed L's cell number to ask him he was right now. As you closed the locker and spun around the two body gaurds took you by the arm and dragged you. Which caused you to drop your phone.
 
"Yebosayo?" L answered through the phone. He then hung up since no one replied.
 
A group of 3 nice queenkas took your phone and immediately ran away with it with wide eyes.
 
"What? YA! LET ME GO!" You yelled swinging your legs around. People walked by with wide eyes they wanted to help you but the body gaurds were too fast. 
 
In no time you ended up in a car it was the same car as what L's mom was in this morning. The body gaurd held you back as the other one started the vehicle and drove off. 
 
"Where are you guys taking me!" You were struggling to get out of the gaurds grip. 
_____ 
 
Sungyeol had his arm over L as they both made there way to your locker. They then saw 3 girls running towards them. 
 
"L Oppa! Sungyeol Oppa!" One of the girls greeted them as the other two were too shy to say anything. 
 
L and Sungyeol blinked a few times, they were wondering what the girls wanted from them. 
 
"A-annyeong.." Sungyeol slowly waved to them. The two shy girls were squealing over Sungyeol's sudden action. The girl who greeted Sungyeol and L held out your phone to them. 
 
"Why do you have ~~~~~'s phone? What did you guys do to her!" L furrowed his eyebrows and took the phone from you. 
 
"L Oppa, we don't do that, ~~~~~ means alot to you, we understand that." She said as she sweetly smiled. Even though she looked very calm, on the inside she was freaking out. 
 
"So why do you have ~~~~'s phone?" Sungyeol pointed to the phone. 
 
"Oh!" The girl almost forgot why she went to L in the first place, "Oppa! You need to help ~~~~~! There were these two tall men wearing suits who came and took her!" 
 
"MWOH!?" Sungyeol's eyes widened. 
 
"Bodygaurds?" L tilted his head, he then knew whose bodygaurds they were. 
 
"Jeongmal Kumsahmnida!" L sweetly smiled to them and ran off to go find you. 
 
"I should tell the others." Sungyeol muttered to himself. 
 
"I'll remember you three." Sungyeol smiled to them as he ran away as well. 
 
"How can they be so perfect?" The girl asked as she turned around seeing her two friend having bright pink blushing faces. 
 
___
 
"Where is this place!" You asked as the bodygaurd sat you down into an office. You were calm now but still you were scared on the inside. 
 
L's mom then came in the room and sat down on her chair. 
 
"You got to be kidding me!" You rolled your eyes. L's mom passed you a contract.
 
"Sign this." She ordered you. 
 
"What's with you and contracts?" You crossed your arm over your chest. 
 
"Read it and sign it, I have no time for someone like you!" She was getting annoyed already. You then took the contract and read it. 
 
"I'm not giving my baby away and i certainly will never leave L!" You threw the paper on to the table as you got up to leave but the gaurds held you back. 
 
"Let go of me!" You yelled struggling to get out. L burst into the office, you frozed seeing him. 
 
*Myungsoo Oppa!* A  smile came onto your face you were so happy to see him.
 
"Let go of her right now!" L commanded the gaurds. The gaurds then instantly let you go and took a step back. 
 
"Umma! You think that kidnapping her is the way to handle things?" L walked in front of the desk. 
 
"Its the only way, I can get rid of her for you." She responded. L took the paper on the desk and scanned. His eyes shifted from the paper to his cruel mother. 
 
"I love ~~~~~, can you not see that Umma?" He then held your hand and pulled you closer. "She makes me happy. If I can't be with her, I'm nothing!" He tightenedd his grip on your hand just abit. You softened at what he just said. "Whether shes keeping the baby or not, thats not for you to decide." 
 
L then took the contract and ripped it in half. "Leave her alone, Umma!" His mom sat there blinking at L slowly taking in what L had just told her. 
 
"Okay, If you really love her, Go through that door with her and never call me Umma again!" She shot up, pointing to the door. Your jaw dropped not believe what she just said. 
 
"Let's go ~~~~~~." Myungsoo held your hand as he pulled you out the door. 
___ 
 
I love Stevie Hoang songs <3 Anyone listens to his songs ? ;) Whats your favourite song from him?
 
HOYA GIFFFFFF <33
tumblr_lsoj8f6rel1r1tcxho1_400.gif

HOBABYYYYYY ~ <3 He and Woohyun are tied on my bias list atm <3 LOL But really all 7 of them are my favoruites, Myungsoo is just WAAAY ahead of them <3 
 
"WHEN I SAY HO YOU SAY YA , HO ...... "