Good Morning.

Pregnant at 18

 

Feels like Insomnia oh oh oh~ GYU I LOVE YOU <3
 

A few days later, It was another day of school. You got ready and had breakfast and you were just waiting for L to come so you both can walk to school together. 
 
There was a knock coming from the door. You smiled and ran to open it. When you opened it your smile faded, seeing Taesung.  
 
"T-Taesung!" You were surprised, How did he know where you lived. He had a smirk on his face which sent chills down your spine. You were backing away as he walked towards you. 
 
"Good morning, my love." He smirked and tried grabbing you but you managed to run out and into the halls. You were breathing heavily now. You wished L was here to help you. You ran towards the elevator and pressed on the button but it was too late. Taesung grabbed you by the wrist and dragged you. 
 
"Why are you doing this!" You waited for an answer but nothing came out of his mouth, The elevator doors opened and L appeared. He then noticed that you were getting dragged by Taesung. 
 
"Oppa!" L came running as he pulled you away from Taesung. 
 
"Gwenchana?" You nodded as you looked at Taesung.
 
"I'm fine," You glared at Taesung who was looking at you.
 
"I'm warning you! If I ever see you near my girl again, you going to loose that pretty face of yours!" L warned him in a deep angry voice which got you surprised abit. 
 
You can never get use to this side of L since it was so unlikely to be seeing it alot. 
 
"If I can't have ~~~~~ no one can!" He kept repeating to himself giving L a deadly glare, He then walked away.
 
L embraced you in his arms to ensure that everything is okay now. 
 
 
On your way to school, you were quiet. You honestly didn't know what kind of guy Taesung is anymore. Was he thosejerks who played with different girls all the time, he was. But what happened to him, why isn't he taking in that your already with L.
 
L noticed you weren't speaking much as he place an arm over you. 
 
"Gwenchana, Don't worry, I'm here for you. Taesung-shi won't be able to touch you." He lithgly rubbed your shoulder as you then cupped both your hands onto your round belly. 
 
"Oppa, What if Taesung tries to do something to the baby?" you looked up to L with a frown. 
 
"I -" he got caught off as he heard someone calling him from te car that was parked aside.
 
"Your still with the child?" A familiar voice came from the car. There was only one person who sees you as a kid, L's Umma.
 
You wanted to go to her but L held you back. "I'm sorry, but I can't let you go to her, Whatever you do, she's never going to change." L said with a low tone so it wouldn't be audible for his mom to hear. 
 
"Get into the car, I have to speak to you!" His mom yelled.
 
"I don't want to." L refused as you both walked away. There was a sigh that came out of L's mom's mouth.
 
"Do what you got to do." L's mom looked to her chauffeur as he nodded at the order. 
 
You walked with L holding hand in hand, you were thinking of what L's mom, who can think of a way to split you and L. But at the thought of Taesung who can ruin both you and L's relationship and possibly your baby as well just made you feel worst. L noticed the frown on your face as he stopped in front of you, facing you. 
 
"~~~~, Gwenchanayo?" He pouted his lips as he lowered his head to face you, his head was just inches away. You forced a smile and nodded your head. "Aigoo Babe, Don't worry too much, I don't want to see you like this." He frowned as he brought you close to him for him to hug you, you then wrapped arms around him. "Try not to think about Taesung and Umma too much." You loved being in L's arms, He would always make you feel warm on the inside. 
 
"Yeh, Oppa!" You let out a sigh and pulled away, "I'll see you later!" You smiled as you tippy toed abit to give him a kiss on the cheek. You were about to leave but you felt a pair of arms around your waist. 
 
"Don't go!" He smiled behind you, he was only playing around since he knew obviously you wouldn't be going anywhere. You smiled as you turned around in his arms facing him. 
 
"Babo, I'm not going anywhere!" You chuckled as you put a hand on his cheek. "But right now, we have to go to class oppa!" 
 
Girls that were walking passed you two were so envious of you. But they had to admit you both were such a cute couple. 
 
"Give me a kiss first." He smiled showing his cute dimples. He then turned his head slightly for you to kiss his cheek. You did as he told, and he turned the other way for you to kiss his other cheek. "This one too." You kissed it and smiled. 
 
"Now can you let me go?" You asked as you held his arms. He then held you ever tighter. 
 
"No!" He uttered as he shook his his head. 
 
"Wae!?" You whined. As you then instantly felt his lips pressing on your lips, You then replyed to his kiss as you leaned back since he was leaning forward abit. 
 
All the negative thoughts escaped in your head as L deepened the kiss. 
 
___
I'm sorry this chapter was so bad ); 
tumblr_lsl6twSDId1qa56ljo1_250.gif
 
 
 

INFINITE WON TODAY <3 INSPIRITS ARE PARTYING ~ <3 
tumblr_lso26r39NH1qa5ghr.gif