Yes, Oppa!

Pregnant at 18

alexchandria512 ; Wanted to know where that gif in Chapter 2 was from, Its from this video ^___^ !
 



You and L went to the mall, you both went into the baby store. Taking a look at baby items, holding hands with L you then stopped in front of a rack with baby hats. You then picked one out, a light pink one with a flower. 
 
"Oppa, Isn't this cute?" You asked showing it to L, you were in awe of all the items in the store. L then put the hat on your head and chuckled. 
 
"Oh, wow, very cute!" He smiled as he gently pinched your cheek. 
 
"Oppa~" You whined. You then grabbed a hat and placed it on top of his head. "Oppa's cute as well!" You giggled. 
 
"Chincha? Should we take a picture of us?" He smiled as he took out his phone. L held up his phone up so both your heads can fit into the camera screen. You smiled widely as you held you fingers up to do a peace sign. L didn't want you to do a peace sign so he then decided to trick you. 
 
"~~~~-ah." L said as he closed one of his eyes. 
 
"Whats wrong?" You looked at him with worried eyes. 
 
"I think i got something in my eye. Can you blow on it?" You did as he told, what you didn't know that behind your head was a camera who was trying to capture this moment, it was L's phone. After a few blows, L placed his lips onto yours as he took the picture. You had a confused expression on your face. In front of you was a happy L looking at the picture on the phone. 
 
"Oppa! You tricked me!" You gently slapped him then walked away to walk through the store. L caught up to you as he placed his arm around your waist. 
 
"Oh, Look at this!" He pointed out as you both stopped to look at it. 
 
*** 
After a few hours of shopping for baby clothes and dinner, you both were walking hand in hand. L wanted to take you to the hotel but you didn't want him to since his neiborhood wasn't in the same path as the Hotel. 
 
"Ani. I'm not going to get tired, I'm strong." L asked as he dragged you along insisting to take you back to the hotel. 
 
"Oppa! It's okay, I can walk, I'll be fine." You didn't want L to leave you, but you also didn't want him to get tired. It was pretty cold out as well. 
 
"I want to walk you home. It's getting dark, what if Taesung comes and bothers you again?" You stood there thinking of him. "..Oh okay, I geuss your right, I should go. Annyeong babe." He teased when he was about to leave but you grabbed his hand. 
 
"Maybe you should walk me home, who knows when he'll show up." You sheepishly smiled, and L then smirked. You linked arms with him and you both started to walk. It was getting really breezy now. L noticed and wrapped arms around you as you were walking. 
 
"I'll keep you warm." He smiled. 
 
----
 
You both then arrived at the hotel. He brought you inside and you stood in front of him. He cupped your face and kissed your forehead as a good night kiss. 
 
"If its cold tonight, dress warmly okay?" You nodded. 
 
"Yes, Oppa!" You smiled, You didn't think you'd ever get cold at night in the hotel suite because it was always warm and cozy. But you went along since L was caring for you. 
 
"Go to be early okay, I'll come and pick you up tomorrow for school. araso?" He wrapped arms around your waist. 
 
"YES, OPPA!" You nodded as you kissed him. You took the shopping bags from him and walked away, looking back, You waved and said good bye. 
 
 
You got to your suite and quickly went to shower becuase it was getting too late. You came out and you looked out the window seeing it was raining heavily now. *Myungsoo Oppa, I hope he's not caught in the rain.*
 
___
 
INFINITE WAS 2ND PLACE TODAY :) I'm so happy. 
tumblr_lspwh5M58g1qenaii.gif
A part of me is disappointed cause they didn't win first place. But its okay there still in top place for other charts, besides INFINITE is always a winner to me!! ♥
 
^ Gif of the chapter? lol