Happy Birthday Part 1

Pregnant at 18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YVedCkP8Ro

 
*Brring* 
 
The school bell has finally rung which meant school was finally over for the day. Class was boring without Baekhee or Howon. You had a few classes with Howon and a few classes with Baekhee. 
 
But the both of them missed school today, on your birthday. On school day mornings, normally you would head off to school first or after then them. Why didn't you walk to school with them? Because with them you sometimes think of yourself as a third-wheeler. That is why you usually go to school on your own, not unless she and Howon had an arguement. 
 
From Woolim Academy to Seoul Streets was just a 20 minute walk. As you walked into Seoul Suites you saw Howon walking by with a gift in his hands, behind his back. He walked by pretending as if he never saw you. 
 
"Yah! Lee Howon!" You glared at him. You knew that he saw you walking through those doors. You never acted in a formal manner in front of him because you knew Howon for a few years now, you didn't need to speak in a formal way to him. 
 
"Oh Annyeong ~~~~~!" He smiled as he walked up to you with a big smile. He was always the calm one compared to his friends he hangs out with. But with Baekhee, he was a total different person. 
 
"What's that behind you?" You asked as you tried to look what it was. 
 
"Oh this?" He brought it from behind him and showed it to you. "Oh. This is nothing." Your eyed the gift which had your name written on it. 
 
"Hey! That's for me!" You beamed and grabbed it from him. "Is it from you, Howon?" He nodded.
 
"Oh. Kumawo~" You said as you hugged the box in your hands. "I'll open it when I get to the suite." You then noticed something was missing. "What happened to Baekhee? Why weren't you two in school today?" 
 
"W-we were.. Baekhee, She got sick so I had to stay and take care of her." He lied. You knew he was lying so you played along. 
 
"Omo! Chincha? Where is she now?" Your eyes widened. 
 
"Her Suite." He looked at his watch. I have to go. Sunggyu hyung needs me, so I'll see you later." He smiled and waved. 
 
"Bye~" You smiled and watched him go out the door. You then made your way to the elevator. Your suite was on the 43rd floor. You came out of the elevator and was now knocking on Baekhee's door. It didn't take long for Baekhee to open the door. 
 
"~~~~~! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Baekhee shot at you and hugged you in her arms tightly. 
 
"Thank you, thank you!" You patted her back. "Why weren't you in school with Howon?" 
 
"We were preparing a birthday party for you." She pulled away as she grabbed your arm and dragged you into the suite. 
 
"A surprise party?" You beamed. 
 
"Not really. Tonight, you'll know how it'll feel to be 18 years old!" She smiled at you. 
 
"What! Your not taking me to a nightclub are you? Why can't we just have a girls night out or something. We haven't had that ever since you started going out with Howon." You frowned as you sat down on the kitchen stool and grabbed an apple to bite on as Baekhee went through her closet. 
 
"Oh, that's right. We can have it after the party or something. Tomorrows Saturday right? I'll cancel any plans with Hoya and go to the mall with you." She promised. Your frown was now turned upside down. 
 
It was now 7:30 which meant that 'party' Baekhee was talking about earlier was about to start soon, well when Baekhee comes and gets you. You were now in your own peaceful suite where you have been living in by yourself for 2 years. It was always so clean since the room service cleaned it everyday when you went to school. 
 
You wore clothes that were a bit revealing in a way. You felt uncomfortable being in these type of clothing but you had no choice because Baekhee wanted you to wear it. You were anxious to what Baekhee has planned for you tonight. You were still thinking that Baekhee would bring you to the nightclub. Which explains why you were wearing these type of clothes. As you waited for Baekhee your head started to hurt. You haven't slept much in days because of homework and projects, Your birthday, plus the weekend was basically for you to have fun because your teachers have gave your class a break for the weekend. You went to the kitchen cupboard to get yourself pain-killers. This always happens to you whenever you felt tired and haven't gotten enough rest.
 
What you didn't know is that you took the wrong ones. You took the cold medicine that would make you drowsy. You poured the water into a clear glass cup as you carelessly swallowed the pill. Just then Baekhee was knocking on the door. You felt that your headache was getting a little bit better as you opened the door. 
 
You and Baekhee head to the ballroom. Your mouth formed into the shape of an O as your eyes widened. 
 
"Oh. My. Gosh!" You said as you walked into the ballroom which was in a totally makeover. There was many people enjoying themselves, dancing on the dance floor. There was some people hanging out by the bar which had a bartender serving vodka, alcohol, and different kind of drinks. 
 
"Let's partay, birthday girl!" Baekhee said as she pulled you into a group of familiar looking guys. Howon, Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Sungjung, Woohyun, Sungyeol. Moments later a boy came in and started talking to the guys. You have never seen him before, you just left him alone and was just having as much fun as you can. You found that you got a bit dizzy so you went to go sit down at the bar. The boy who was talking to the boys just awhile ago came to sit a few seats away from you. You never noticed as you made your way out of the ballroom and to your suite. You were feeling really drowsy now. 
 
The guy asked for a drink, nothing with alcohol in it. While he was waiting for the drink he was chuckling to himself because he was watching how his hyungs fool around on the dance floor. The bartender have served him the drink but since the music was too loud. He didn't know that his drink was already served. A man in his 20s added a type of drug into his cup and ran off. 
 
"L, Come back and dance some more!" Sungyeol waved him over. L then drank his drink and went back to dancing with his friends.
 
"Yah! Babo! You gave the drugs to the wrong person!" The man slapped the other guy who gave L the drugs, in the head. 
 
"Boss. You said to give it to the guy with scary looking eyes." He said rubbing his head. 
 
"Does he look like he has scary looking eyes. I meant that one!" The boss pointed to a different guy who was drinking his alcohol. 
___
Were you guys waiting for a long time :D
I'm baaaaackk~ 
Oh, She's back, She's back oh~ (8) 
I'm sorry is this chapter may be boring ): i'll try to be better.

IFINITE WON AGAIN YOU GUYS ~~ ♥ OMOMOMOMO! :D 
2 wins on m! countdown! WOOHOO~ 


tumblr_lr836iRtGT1qbybdmo1_250.jpg