25 out of 365

Description

Summary: 

Zhang Yixing was the new Chinese boy everyone was so fond off, up until two years ago. Ever since he had moved from China to Busan two years back, everyone practically worships him. Yet, despite everyone who flocks and admires him for his charms and talents, Yixing only has a countable number of people that he really labels and calls as 'friends' and they're all boys just like him, because he thinks the female species are just so hard to deal with, and they confuse him to no end. So to avoid all the and drama, he keeps a good distance away from them as much as possible. But his perspective on women change when he meets Yoon Bomi, a very positive girl with a very beautiful smile. 

Character Profile:

(appearance in story)

   Zhang Yixing - 22       Yoon Bomi - 21             Min Yoongi - 22         Yoo Youngjae - 21            Kim Himchan - 23            Kim Namjoon - 21

❤️       http://ibsul-ui.tumblr.com/       SUGA       YoungJae       HimChan       Rap Monster 랩몬스터  ☯ | via Tumblr

Credits: 

Kimbap Poster Shop
Dancing Daisies  Graphic Shop

Seoultitude Review Shop

 

Foreword

| 25 out of 365 | Eksoow | Drama, Slice of Life, Romance | 140422 | -- | 

 

Sidenote:
The writing style is not mind, I read a story on wattpad with the same writing style and I wanted to try if for the first time, but I was only inspired to write because of the prompt I used in the contest I'm about to mention. So, everything here is based on fiction and of my own imagination, if anything is similar to any other stories you've read in and out of AFF, then it is purely based on coincidence and nothing more. 

 

This story is exclusivley made and written for Give Me A Year 2.0 contest.
Prompt used; 
tumblr_mwy0i6dIab1qcihlyo1_500.gif

Eksoow
So much love and support for the story, and it's still the first chapter! Hope I exceed your expectations, chingus. ^^