Final

Just playing or not?

Enjoy x) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHTuB9Nn3VM


Yixing was wondering if Kris was doing so much skinship for the fans or because he actually likes them. He started thinking about this lately cause someday after one of their shows Chanyeol told him that he is a huge Kray fan. Yixing never thought about him and Kris being a couple before. But here he was thinking. Actually there was an interview that day but Yixing didn’t feel like going. He was fine being with his thoughts, alone in his and Luhan’s room. Luhan was with Xiumin all day. And then someone came into his room.

“Hey, we should start getting ready and stuff, the interview will start in a few. of course it was Kris…who else?
“Yeah, yeah sure” but Yixing was just lying on his bed and didn’t move. Kris was getting worried. What’s wrong? He sat down on Yixing’s bed and touched his shoulder.
“What’s wrong Xing? “Yixing looked at him, smiled and got off the bed.
“Nothing! Let’s get going.” Kris just nodded and went after Yixing. But still he could see something wasn’t right.

In the van Kris subconsciously grabbed Lay’s hand. At that Yixing stiffened but soon relaxed. What are you doing Kris? Why are you doing this to me? he thought. He started to realize his feelings for Kris. But does he feel the same way? Or he just doesn’t know what he’s doing? Yixing didn’t know but he saw from the corner of his eyes that Chanyeol was smiling like an idiot.

Yixing decided that he’ll ask Kris about everything once the interview was over. The mc asked a lot of stupid questions and Xing just wanted to get out of there. 

When it was over and they were at the dorms he walked up to Kris’ and Chen’s room and knocked. They didn’t answer so he walked in. Chen wasn’t there and Kris was listening to his music probably too loud to hear the knock. Yixing went over to him and was ready to scare the out of him. He almost got there but suddenly Kris flipped them over the bed with that he was on top of Yixing. The smaller let out a small shriek and swallowed.
“Why are you doing this?”
“What? You were the one who was trying to scare me.” Kris smirked.
“No! I wasn’t talking about this…Why are you like this? Why are you doing those skinships and stuff? Just for the fans or you actually want to do them? Because if it’s just for fun then I can’t take it anymore…please stop! I started to fall for all this-“ Yixing was cut off by Kris’ lips crashing onto his. His eyes went wide and before he could realize what was happening it was over. He stared at Kris’ eyes for what seemed a long time. And then Kris started to speak.

“No, Xing it’s not “just for fun”, and not for the fans either… I want to do so many things to you. Like the one I did just now. But I can’t because the company and manager-hyung will get mad. But I’m like this because I fell in love with you at that very first time when you bumped into me while walking up on the stairs. I love you, Xing.” Kris confessed to him and brushed away a tear that escaped the smaller man’s eyes.

“ Oh my god, Kris you have no idea how happy I am and how much I love you too!” Kris hugged him so tightly that it almost hurt but they didn’t care. “I was afraid that you were just playing with me or something and-“ Kris kissed him again and this time Yixing happily kissed him back.

 

END

 

Hey guys! This story is a one shot and sorry if it's not good or boring I just wanted to post this and hear(read) what you people think ^^ so comment or something....I don't know....anyway sorrry for the mistakes I didn't check it....I hope you guys enjoyed this... aand see you next time