Getting Sick

Jongin's Precious Girl (Spin Off of: Daddy`s Little Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lim Kim - You Don`t Even Know

The boys were at school the next day waiting outside of the school gates for the school bus to arrive. The least Jongin could do after making Minah wait was to apologize to her properly, but it seemed like that had to wait since the bus arrived and she wasn`t on it. Jongin darted his eyes from one student to the other not seeing the angel like face he looked forward to see every day. He looked over at Joonmyun being confused and he shook his head.

Jongin believed she was probably late, she must have overslept, but that wasn`t Minah. She could arrive to school 1 minute before the bell would ring, but she would never be 1 minute late. Even if they had only spoken once, he still felt as if he knew her good enough to think that something wasn`t right today.

The bell rang and with a sigh the boys their heels and entered their classroom. Throughout the class all Jongin could think about was Minah, what she was doing and how come she wasn`t at school? Her friends were here why wasn`t she? For the first time he couldn`t concentrate in class, not because he was swaying in his thoughts being with Minah, this time he was worried about her. He hoped nothing bad happened to her on her way home, or if she had managed to get sick because of waiting for him.

When Joonmyun returned the other day he told Jongin that she was still waiting for him. Even if it was wrong of him to make her wait he couldn`t help but smile at the fact that she actually waited, and because of that his love for her grew. This only meant that she wasn`t one of the girls who would withdraw from a promise, she would stick by his side through thick and thin.

The school day ended faster than expected but the four friends were still at school knowing one of them was pretty troubled. “What am I supposed to do now, huh? She isn`t here, do you think something bad happened to her yesterday?” Jongin looked over at Joonmyun helplessly and he ducked his head while shaking it.

“I can`t say. But I really believe she must have caught the cold, because she was wet when I arrived and she was shivering” Jongin groaned and ruffled his hair in annoyance, but his anxiousness wasn`t going to last for long.

“Hey, I got an idea!” Sehun snapped his fingers and without even sharing the news with the guys he sprinted inside the school building leaving the guys baffled, and it didn`t take long before they sprinted after him.

They noticed him stopping before the homeroom teacher`s office and with a sigh he cooled himself down and knocked on the door. He heard a ‘come in’ from the other side and he twisted the knob opening the door leaving the teacher surprised.

“What are you doing here at this hour?” She gave her watch a stare and looked back at him.

“Uhm…I have a favor to ask” He fidgeted with his shirt and her brow crocked. “Can you give me Kim Minah`s address?” Since the door was faintly open the boys peeked inside and their eyes rounded hearing Sehun`s request.

“And why do you need her address?” She narrowed her eyes on him and Sehun wetted his lips out of nervousness, but Joonmyun barged in at the last second saving the day. The teacher jumped seeing one guy jumping inside her office, while two others were standing by the doorway.

“It`s because I need help with my sketches. We take the same classes” Joonmyun smiled sheepishly and her eyes rounded blinking. She nodded her head slowly and complied giving the boys her address.

“Kamsahamnida” The boys bowed and ran out of the school building cheering loudly.

“Great! I didn`t know you had it in you!” Zitao smacked Sehun`s back making him scowl.

“Well, now that you have her address you can go and see if everything is okay” Joonmyun pointed out and Jongin`s eyes widened.

“What?! Me? Alone?” He said disbelieved and the guys looked at each other as if it wasn`t a big of a deal.

“Yeah, because it`s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter