Waiting in the Rain

Jongin's Precious Girl (Spin Off of: Daddy`s Little Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IU - Raindrop

Right after school the next day Jongin made himself ready for this so called business party his father was going to throw. He hadn`t spoken to Minah the whole day at school, but he didn`t forget to take his sneak peeks from time to time.

Once his tuxedo was on and his hair was neatly made and wasn`t falling over his forehead like it usually would, he grinned at himself in the mirror thinking he was nice looking. His eyes suddenly rounded remembering that he was supposed to sneak out of the party later to meet Minah, and he couldn`t possibly meet her like this. What would she think? He panicked trying to think of a plan any plan. He thought about changing before leaving, but that would only cost more time. He couldn`t carry extra clothes with him because where was he supposed to change later?

The door to his room opened abruptly and he snapped his head towards the door seeing his father looking back at him. “The guests has arrived” Jongin nodded his head knowing that he had to be downstairs.

Since Jongin was going to be the new CEO after his father he had to interact and get to know people during these parties. Because in that case he would get to know the other firms better, since they were the ones who had invested in his father`s firm.

Jongin cooled himself down with a long sigh and tried thinking positive. He knew Sehun had done this several times before, which only meant that he would know what Jongin had to do. Just before Jongin was heading out the door he halted hearing raindrops hitting his window. He furrowed his brows and turned around darting over to his window. He plastered his face on the glass and noticed the sky turning grey and small raindrops falling down. *Oh crap*

“Son!” He heard his father call from downstairs and Jongin straightened himself and ran down the stairs seeing the three he didn`t have anything to talk about look back at him.

“Oh…Hi” Jongin spoke awkwardly seeing 6 eyes his way. His father was standing before the three and with his eyes he told Jongin to be nice and speak to them. His father walked away with their parents and he didn`t know what to say to them. They were always so weird, only staring at him not saying a word. Just because they were visiting his house didn`t mean he had to lead the conversation at all times. “Would you like something to…drink?” Jongin spoke up and they nodded their heads.

Before he could call the butler over to give his guests and himself something to drink the front door opened and his friends arrived just in time. Jongin grinned from ear to ear and the three snapped their heads towards the front door seeing Jongin being awfully happy.

“Hey!” Sehun shouted the moment he stepped inside getting all eyes on him and he pressed his lips together staring back at the guests. “Ops” He held his palm before his lips making Jongin chuckle and Joonmyun smack the back of his head. Sehun pouted and rubbed the area he had been smacked while Joonmyun ignored him.

“What`s up? You ready?” Zitao spoke up heading over to Jongin making him smile sheepishly as Kyungsoo, Yumi and Yuri were standing before him. When Zitao noticed them his eyes rounded and he cleared his throat bowing deeply and the other three did the same.

“Huang Zitao” He introduced himself and so did the other two and the other three introduced themselves right after.

“Do you live around here?” Joonmyun asked noticing that all three of them looked like they were around their own age.

“Yeah” Yumi spoke smiling a little.

“Oh really? I haven`t seen you guys at school” Zitao pointed out and when Jongin thought about it his friend was right. If they lived around this area they should have been attending the same school.

“We`re…homeschooled. Not Yuri noona though she is in college” Kyungsoo spoke lowly making Sehun snort.

“That ” Yumi frowned at his comment and Kyungsoo shrugged.

“Yeah…well when you have strict parents you have to obey” He sighed softly and the butler finally walked over with drinks for everyone. Sehun reached his hand out for his drink and before taking a long sip he pouted.

“Tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter