Drawing Tutorial

Jongin's Precious Girl (Spin Off of: Daddy`s Little Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Huh Gak - 1440

Jongin rushed home after the encounter with Minah and all he could do was pace back and forth inside his room trying to think of anything at all that could teach him to draw. He couldn`t hire any tutor that was too late, he needed to think of something clever something easy something that he could receive help from, like right now.

He fell on his bed feeling defeated. He covered his face with his hands and sighed inwardly trying to cool himself down, but nothing seemed to cool down his nerves. He shoot up like jack in the box and darted his eyes from side to side and there he noticed the savior of his life; his computer. He laughed hysterically as if someone had told him the best joke ever heard. He slapped his knee bending forward while holding his stomach with the other hand. “I should have thought about that sooner”

He wiped away his imaginary sweat on his forehead and rushed over to his shelf trying to find any book he could scribble in and pencil. Once he found what he needed he turned the computer on and tried searching for drawing tutorials on the internet.

The moment he found the one he liked he opened the book and flipped swiftly towards a blank page and pressed his pencil on the sheet. His tongue stuck out of the corner of his lips  only a little bit, while his eyes were glued to the screen and his ears were sharpened trying to hear what the woman behind the video had to say. What made this video perfect was the fact that the woman was drawing cherry blossoms, which Jongin understood was Minah`s favorite. All she had drawn were cherry blossoms.

“Cherry blossoms branches are often quite jagged, so make sure to give the branches lots of angles”

Jongin nodded his head while the woman was talking. If only Jongin could learn the basics he would be very proud of himself.

“You need to sketch in some rough oval shapes on the branches which gives you the idea where you`re going to draw the flowers later”

Jongin began drawing zigzag branches with his pencil and once he was satisfied he pressed play on the video once again narrowing his eyes on the screen trying to see the drawing. Jongin suddenly jumped when he heard a knock on the door and he groaned.

“WHAT?!” He shrieked and the maid opened the door peeking inside. She was used to his bad behavior, he wasn`t like that always only during the mornings and when he was busy.

“You`re friends are here” Jongin blew on his bangs and nodded.

“Okay, bring them up” The maid did as told and before Jongin knew it his friends crashed the place. Zitao ran over and jumped on his bed bouncing twice before lying flat as Sehun ran over to the play console turning on his favorite fighting game. The only one who seemed to notice that Jongin wasn`t h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter