Yeouido

Jongin's Precious Girl (Spin Off of: Daddy`s Little Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo K - Angel

Jongin was sitting on the staircase leading inside the school building the next day. It was lunch break and usually him and his friends would spend it inside the canteen, but when Minah was outside there was no way he was going to be inside. Jongin used the sun as an excuse to sit outside, but his friends knew better than that. They had known Jongin for a long time, and never once had he been so fond of the sun like he had been these days.  

“Major in art, huh?” Sehun mumbled and Jongin`s lips curved upwards knowing exactly why he pointed that out and Sehun`s brow rose up looking at his friend who was smiling like a dork. His eyes never looked away from the giggling girl sitting among two other girls at a bench. “Why are you smiling? I didn`t tell a joke?” Sehun nudged his shoulder mocking him a bit. If there was someone who loved mocking him it was Sehun. He always knew what to say and how to act to make Jongin react the way he wanted, and he always got the reaction he wanted.

“You said major in art” Jongin pointed out the obvious and Sehun shrugged.

“So?” Jongin blinked seeing his indifferent act and he was quite surprised. “I could have talked about Joonmyun, right hyung?” Jongin`s baffled face soon turned into a smirk making him lock Sehun`s head in his arms and ruffle his hair as punishment.

“My hair, my hair!” Sehun cried out loud receiving the attention of the three who were sitting on a bench not so far away. Jongin`s hand movements stopped the instant Minah stole his gaze. He seemed to freeze and his mouth went agape making him look like a fish. Minah carefully giggled lowly giving a response to his act towards Sehun and Jongin felt himself smiling like a dork towards Minah. After a small smile she turned her attention over to her friends again tucking a stray of hair behind her ear.

Jongin let go of Sehun instantly and he patted his hair at the right places making him complain. “Geez, you can`t even take a joke lightly” Jongin didn`t care about his comment, he was happy that he got to interact with Minah in some way. Her gaze only was enough to make him lose his mind.

“Hyung” Jongin spoke up never leaving Minah out of his sight. “You take art classes, right?”

“Yeah” He shrugged. The all four of them and including Minah were at the same age, and taking the same classes. But the school had allowed the students to take an extra class on the side in the subject they were interested in. For Sehun, Zitao and Jongin it was dancing, and for Joonmyun and Minah it was art.

“So, how is she?” Jongin turned irriated by Joonmyun`s lack of response and Joonmyun did that to annoy him. None of the guys had seen him act so excited their whole life, so they liked playing around with it.

“Quiet” Joonmyun simply spoke. “She`s always sitting in back with her two friends paying attention to the teacher and drawing” Jongin`s shoulders slouched. He believed if she was a social person then maybe that could help them to connect faster, because apparently he was too spineless to reach out to her. “But I do know a place she likes to go after school” He pointed out with a twinkle in his eye and smirk plastered on his face.

“Where?” Jongin jumped on his cousin grabbing his arm wanting to know where he could watch her during the times it wasn`t school. Joonmyun gave his cousin a baffled look and pushed him away making him pout. “She`s always at Yeouido, you know the place filled with cherry blossoms. She always sit there and draws” Jongin`s eyes rounded looking over at Minah.

“Hey, you should go there. Like today after school” Zitao exclaimed snapping his head towards his friend who thought the total opposite of the situation.

“I can`t do that. That`s just creepy” Jongin wrinkled his nose. He couldn`t be roaming around the area without saying a word to her. What he could do was hide and watch her from afar, and that was not what his friends were thinking. They wanted him to talk to her, begin a conversation and get to know her a little better.

“It`s not creepy if you talk” Zitao shrugged and here it goes again. Hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter